• COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION:

Copyright Infringement, Child abuse, Harassment and Human Rights Violation: TYLER PERRY AND OWN NETWORK.

Will you please attend to the ff. I want all information that has to do with my family's personal information and company removed from your website because you have no permission. You're using personal information based in my family to advance their careers without my permission. The following information should be removed from your website and the media, Catherine, Poppy, my daughter Naledi,  Eve, 2019, Florence, FLORA, 07/07, (similarities) Dreams about celebrities on my twitter account and social networks and similar events at our house. The information has been on my blog since 2011 and copyrighted before. Everybody should use their own family's personal information and company.
My theory is not to be used for entertainment, it's about harassment.

I WANT YOU TO STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP.  YOU HAVE NO PERMISSION AND NO COPYRIGHT. REMOVE ALL THE INFORMATION NOW, OR I'M GOING TO SUE.

©2020 MANTSHEGELE™ MEDIA ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.


Copyright Infringement, Child abuse, Harassment and Human Rights Violation: TOM CRUISE, KATIE HOLMES AND CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY AND CELEBRITY CENTRE


Will you please attend to the ff. I want all information that has this do with my family's personal information and company removed from your website because you have no permission. You're using personal information based in my family to advance their careers without my permission. The following information should be removed from your website and the media, Catherine, 2019, Florence, 07/07, "allegorical names", similarities, dreams about celebs on my twitter account and similar events at our house. The information has been on my blog since 2011 and you're infringing iny it. Everybody should use their own family's personal information and company.

My theory is not to be used for entertainment, it's about harassment not entertainment.

I WANT YOU TO STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP.  YOU HAVE NO PERMISSION AND NO COPYRIGHT. REMOVE IT NOW, OR I'M GOING TO SUE.

©2020 MANTSHEGELE™ MEDIA ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.


Copyright Infringement, Harassment and Human Rights Violation: Michelle Obama and Barack Obama: All information about my family, theory and company must be removed from your careers, Google and media. You have no permission and no copyright. I'm the one who sent you "A theory of Allegorical names" document and you're using it to advance your careers without my permission. Refrain.

Copyright Infringement, Harassment and Human Rights Violation: Royals UK All information about my family, theory and company must be removed from your careers and media. You have no permission and no copyright. I'm the one who sent you "A theory of Allegorical names" document and you're using it to endorse yourselves without our permission. Refrain.


Copyright Infringement, Harassment and Human Rights Violation: Eva Longoria All information about my family, theory and company must be removed from your careers and media. You have no permission and no copyright. I'm the one who sent you "A theory of Allegorical names" document and you're using it to advance your careers without my permission. Refrain.


[03/04, 09:33] Copyright Infringement, Harassment and Human Rights Violation: Halle Berry All information about my family, theory and company must be removed from your careers and media. You have no permission and no copyright. I'm the one who sent you "A theory of Allegorical names" document and you're using it to advance your careers without my permission. Refrain.


[03/04, 09:34] Copyright Infringement, Harassment and Human Rights Violation: Monica the medium. All information about my family, theory and company must be removed from your careers and media. You have no permission and no copyright. I'm the one who sent you "A theory of Allegorical names" document and you're using it to advance your careers without my permission. Refrain.


[03/04, 10:02]: Copyright Infringement, Harassment and Human Rights Violation: Tyler Perry All information about my family, theory and company must be removed from your careers and media. You have no permission and no copyright. I'm the one who sent Oprah Winfrey "A theory of Allegorical names" document and she's using it to advance you're careers without my permission as well as steal my lists on Facebook and twitter to run OWN Network Refrain.


[03/04, 10:04]  Copyright Infringement, Harassment and Human Rights Violation: Walt Disney and Disney World. "As Dreamers Do" the movie 2013.  All information about my family, theory and company must be removed from your careers and media. You have no permission and no copyright. I'm the one who sent you "A theory of Allegorical names" document and she's using it to run Disney World.


[03/04, 10:09] Copyright Infringement, Harassment and Human Rights Violation: DreamWorks Trolls the movie,  cartoons and Anna Kendrick All information about my mother, family, theory and company must be removed from your company.  You're using my family to advance the careers of unsimilar people, steal my dreams and company information without my permission.  Refrain. I want Trolls cancelled from DreamWorks NOW. You have no copyright and No permission.

[03/04, 11:31] Copyright Infringement, Harassment and Human Rights Violation: Jillian C. York and New York Times   All information about my family and company must be removed from your newspaper. You're using my information to advance sell your paper as well as endorse yourself. You're infringing on copyrighted information. You have no permission.  All information must be taken down from your website and newspaper NOW.


[03/04, 12:01]  Copyright Infringement, Harassment and Human Rights Violation: The Kardashians  All information about my family and company must be removed from your careers and media. You're using my family's personal information to advance your careers as well as endorse yourself. You're infringing on copyrighted information. You have no permission.  All information must be taken down from your website. NOW.


[03/04, 12:01] Copyright Infringement, Harassment and Human Rights Violation: Beyonce and Jay-Z Carter  All information about my family and company must be removed from your careers and media. You're using my family's personal information to advance your careers as well as endorse yourself. You're infringing on copyrighted information. You have no permission.  All information must be taken down from your website. NOW.

[03/04, 12:03] Copyright Infringement, Harassment and Human Rights Violation: Viola Davis  All information about my family and company must be removed from your careers and media. You're using my family's personal information to advance your career as well as endorse yourself and you're not similar. You're infringing on copyrighted information. You have no permission.  All information must be removed fro the media NOW or I'm going to sue.

©2020 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved.

[03/04, 12:04] Copyright Infringement, Harassment and Human Rights Violation: The Telegraph  All information about my family and company must be removed from your newspaper. You're using my information to advance sell your paper as well as endorse yourself. You're infringing on copyrighted information. You have no permission.  All information must be taken down from your website and newspaper NOW.

[03/04, 12:05] Copyright Infringement, Harassment and Human Rights Violation: Huffington Post  All information about my family and company must be removed from your newspaper. You're using my information to advance sell your paper as well as endorse yourself. You're infringing on copyrighted information. You have no permission.  All information must be taken down from your website and newspaper NOW.

© 2020 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved

[03/04, 12:05] Copyright Infringement, Harassment and Human Rights Violation: Huffington Post SA All information about my family and company must be removed from your newspaper. You're using my information to advance sell your paper as well as endorse yourself. You're infringing on copyrighted information. You have no permission.  All information must be taken down from your website and newspaper NOW.

[03/04, 14:51]

• COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: Elon Musk and Tesla vs my sister Tesia in China All information about sister, her dob and career must be removed from your careers and company. You're using my family's personal information to  sell your products and endorse your family, careers and yourself. Please refrain from using my family's information, you aren't similar. You're infringing on copyrighted information. You have no permission.  All information must be taken down from your website or I'm going to sue.

[03/04, 15:49]• COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: WAGS MIAMI All information about my  family, manuscript and company must be removed from your careers and show. You're using information  based on me, family and friends to advance your careers as well as endorse yourself. Please refrain from using my information, you aren't similar. You're infringing on copyrighted information. You have no permission.  All information must be removed from your show or I'm going to sue.


COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTSVIOLATION: KOBE BRYANT  

Dear Mrs Kobe Bryant and family    

Re: Kobe Bryant's wedding and death anniversary on 19/04/2020.    Who was Kobe Bryant? What significance does his death have to do with me, my family and company?  What did he do on this planet to make you want to use my intelligence to make him important when he wasn't. How's basketball important to me?  Your 19 year anniversary where 7 people died have nothing to do with me.            You're using personal information based on my me, family and company to promote the death of your husband. Why don't you use a US based company's information to promote his death? Your husband's death has nothing to with me please remove all MY PERSONAL information from your family, website and media . I'm not the one who killed him so don't make it my problem. I don't care about him and you, family and his death.  You're husband is not similar, I never dreamt about him and never will. My company information is also made from my dreams. I never dreamt about your husband. You're husband wasn't important and wasn't even famous in SA. I've never ever seen his picture except once on twitter. I'll never be a basketball player therefore all basketball player's aren't similar and never will be.

My business idea, dreams and intelligence have nothing to do with you and your dead husband. Who gave you permission? I'm the one who was born on 07/07 and live at house no 2019 in SOUTH AFRICA as stated on my twitter account not you.  Use your own personal information to promote the death of this not so famous person. Take down all information about me and my company or I'm going to sue you. Beyonce and her abnormal husband Jay-Z Carter and the whole USA have no permission and no copyright just like you and they never will. Who gave you permission to copyright my copyrighted information? You're husband and family aren't similar.

Refrain, Refrain Refrain, Refrain, Refrain, Refrain and Remove, Remove, Remove Remove and Remove my information NOW  If you don't remove it I'm going to sue you $500 million.

  ©2020 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved.


COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT, HUMAN. RIGTHS VIOLATION: BEYONCE KNOWLES AND JAY-Z CARTER.

Dear President Ramaphosa, the Carters and Endemol (Shine) USA, Motsepe Foundation and the Obama's.                                   We all know Jay-Z Carter is not normal, he is mentally unstable and a slow person. That's why he doesn't understand anything. I don't understand what his mental state has to do with me, family and company info though.  Who gave this couple permission to use my company's info to advance their careers?  What makes them think they're special and above the law?

   I'M THE ONE WHO LOOKS LIKE MONA LISA AND FIT HER DESCRIPTION. I'm the one similar to Leonardo da Vinci not Beyonce and Jay-Z. How on earth would they compare Mona Lisa to an ape after I posted this info on my facebook page?   What does this info have to do with them? They're not even members of Zion Christian Church, I am. I want them removed from everything they do because they inferior lives revolves around mine. I want my life, family info, dreams, gift, intelligence career and business idea removed from these criminals. They have no right to use my info to promote themslves and other celebrities similar and unsimilar in the USA. I didn't go to university or come up with this idea so these two bottomless pits could benefit. My business idea is not the Magna Carta.  They have no right to copyright copyrighted info from my blog and social networks. They have no right to harass us. This couple need psychiatric evaluation or sent to a mental institution. Why is the Office of the Presidency and Motsepe Foundation encouraging them? What did we do to deserve this harassment? Why is the current SA government under President Cyril Ramaphosa encouraging it? Ex-President Jacob Zuma wasn't this careless and useless. I sent the info to him not the Ramaphosa Presidency so why is he using it to promote the whole ANC?      These couple should be charged with Gender Based Violence. I want all my info removed from their careers, NOW and want the Carters to pay me $7billion.                                    

  They have no permission and no copyright. I want them to STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP AND STOP harassing us.          

 I want the Office of the Presidency and media to stop encouraging this couple to harass us. They're dangerous criminals, they're psychopaths.  Why aren't they using they're family own personal info and dates of birth of and looks to get publicity? Why isn't Jay-Z using his date of birth and address? Why are they using mine? Why aren't they using info stolen from a US company? Why are they promoting Chimamanda with my personal information and company? My info is based on 07/07 not 17/07/1977. This is wrong information, Chimamanda from Nigeria isn't similar and never will be, she's an impostor. I want my intelligence removed from removed from their careers. What they do is not unique, they're like 500 000 other musicians on the planet, there's nothing special about them. What she does is not life changing, she contributes nothing to this planet.  I never dreamt about Chimamanda and the Carter's and I never will. These stalkers should stay out of way.                                                                            
You're cooperation will be greatly appreciated.

[03/05, 01:08] Copyright Infringement, Harassment, Human Rights Violation: Halle Berry. All information about my company and family has to be removed from your career and Revlon. Reveal perfume,  (Revelation is about me, 7 and 7, Barnabas and Zion) and it has nothing to do with you, Nahla and Robert and movies you do about me with stolen information from my blog, facebook page and other devices. All information about me shouldn't be used by you in the media to get publicity. Your harassing me and my daughter and I want you to stop, stop, stop, stop, stop. NOW.

[03/05, 11:53] Copyright Infringement, Harassment and Human Rights Violation. Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton and Joseph Biden. President Ramaphosa and Minister Nathi Mthethwa to remove all information about my family and stolen and hacked company information from Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton. I sent ex-President Barack Obama a copy of "A theory of Allegorical Names" years as proof that it's my idea and that I'm the one who came up with the theory and not Lira Molapo, Top Billing and Bonang Matheba and now his wife Michelle Obama is using it to advance her career and that of Hillary Clinton and Joseph Biden. She's using my Harassment problem to entertain the whole world as well as fool everyone into thinking it's her idea when it's not. 😏 I want her to stop harassing me and my family and want the Democrats in USA to stop stealing my business idea and harassment problem to get to the White House again just because I'm a Democratic Alliance member in SA. The Obama's, Hillary Clinton and J. Biden must use their own personal information, problems and ideas to win the next election. I want removed NOW. They have no permission and no copyright.

[04/05, 12:36] COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION:  LEE DANIEL'S STAR MY DAUGHTER NALEDI "STAR" You're using personal info based on my family, daughter and twitter account company to promote yourself and celebrities in the USA. Your show is based on a my daughter Naledi. I want you to remove all my daughter's information from this drama and careers, family, website and media. My business idea, dreams and intelligence have nothing to do with you and this drama. All information about us and company had to be removed from Top Billing and Basetsana Khumalo, Connect and Vodacom or I'm going to sue you.  You have no permission and no copyright. Refrain, Refrain Refrain, Refrain, Refrain, Refrain and Remove, Remove, Remove Remove and Remove my information NOW.  If you don't I'm going to sue.

 ©2020 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved.

Comments