SAPS Soshanguve CAS no 23/03/2016 Cradle of Humankind's Homo Naledi and Neo (The Citizen) @ House no 2019

Re: SAPS Soshanguve CAS no 23/03/2016 Cradle of Humankind's Homo Naledi and Neo (The Citizen) @ House no 2019

 I want to lodge a complaint. My case no 23/03/2016 was closed without investigation. The police refuse to help.


On May 10, 2017
>
> Good day
>
> Re: SAPS Soshanguve CAS no 23/03/2016 Homo Naledi and Neo
>
> I don't believe Prof Lee Berger and Cradle of Humankind, SA Government, Deputy President Ramaphosa, Wits University and the Minister of Science and the media did this again to my family after I explained and requested them to remove all the information Prof Lee Berger stole from my twitter account in 2013 (now on my blog and Google+) and used on the Homo.
>
> I don't believe he would use my sister Neo's name for yet another of those creatures. The letter of complaint is on the document I send to the media, here and abroad. Please my daughter is only 16 she doesn't deserve this harassment and discrimination.
>
> I have sent emails requesting the media to remove our family names from their newspapers and magazines. I have been complaining for the past 10 years but my plea has fallen on deaf ears.
>
> I want my family names to be removed from Prof Lee Berger's Homo's. He has no right to use our family names to gain publicity for his work. I want our family names to be removed immediately. Wits Health, Prof Lee Berger, Deputy President Ramaphosa, Cradle of Humankind and EFF CIC Julius Malema (including Flora and Samuel) should remove these names.
>
> Why can't the Lee Berger name those creatures after himself? Why can't he use his family names?
>
> Please assist.
> __

Comments