Human Rights Violation, Copyright and Harassment: EFF ELECTIVE CONFERENCE 2019


From: Florence Flora Shoko™ 
Date: Thursday, December 26, 2019

Copyright Infringement, Harassment and Human Rights Violation: 
To: "contactcentre@sabc.co.za" <contactcentre@sabc.co.za>, "editor@sundaytimes.co.za" <editor@sundaytimes.co.za>, "Editor@Sowetan.co.za" <Editor@sowetan.co.za>, "editor@rekord.co.za" <editor@rekord.co.za>, New York Times Company <letters@nytimes.com>, Editor@citizen.co.za, info@parliament.gov.za, Minister@saps.gov.za, minister@gcis.gov.za, > "info@da.org.za" > <Info@da.org.za>, Nmanamela@sahrc.org.za, Gpprovcomm@ipid.gov.za, enquiries@sastatecapture.org.za, > "complaints.gauteng@ipid.gov.za" > <Complaints.Gauteng@ipid.gov.za>

Good day 

 EFF ELECTIVE CONFERENCE 2019 

Re: Human Rights Violation, Copyright and Harassment. Naledi Chirwa, Poppy Maotwe, Grandma Flora, my d.o.b 07/07 and House no 2019.                                                                            
I want to bring you're attention to the following. The information you're using to promote EFF is based in my family.  Poppy Maotwe chosen at the election this year. Poppy is my mom's name and we live at house no 2019. You and the EFF have been stalking me since its formation in July 2013. Advocate Dali Mpofu has been harassing me since his Group CEO days at the SABC. I thought the harassment would stop after he was fired but I was wrong. You spoke about integrity but where was your integrity when all these changes were made. How many tweets on my account have this information yet you choose to don't the same thing. I requested you so many times on my twitter account to my family information but you ignore me.

You spoke about Gender Based Violence against women, children and leadership yet you and your party harass me and my daughter Naledi. You spoke about white capital monopoly while you support Top Billing's Basetsana Khumalo and Patience Stevens who got rich by using my family information, dreams I dream about when I'm sleeping and the documents I sent to the media and Bonang Matheba and Woolworths and Khanyi Mbau. Are they not white monopoly capital too what you call Black Excellence? We don't deserve this harassment.

I'm a member of the Democratic Alliance and have no intention to become an EFF member. Will you please refrain from using my family's personal information. Use your own or members personal information not ours.  All information has to be removed. You have no copyright and no permission. Please contact me and tell me how you're going to fix this or I'm going to sue you R700 million. (similarities). I can't get a job and registered this company do I can do something with my life but you, EFF, the ANC and your associates who celebrate black excellence stole my company that I registered in 2006. You're using my business idea without permission. 

©2019 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved


Comments