Copyright Infringement, Human Rights Violation and Harassment: Tom Cruise, Church of Scientology and Katie Holmes

Date: Thursday, December 19, 2019
Subject: Re: Copyright Infringement, Human Rights Violation and Harassment
To: Info@donaldtrump.com, Editor@citizen.co.za, Info@da.org.za


Good day Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes

All information you're using to promote Katie Holmes. The Celebrity Centre and yourself was stolen from my social networks. The information is based on my daughter Naledi Catherine's personal information, my family and company, my dreams, tweets and celebrities I dream about. 

Your using the information to promote yourself without my permission? I want everything removed from your career, Celebrity Centre, Katie Holmes (shes not similar) and your website. I want the information removed from the media. This is not about Katie Holmes and your daughter it's about my daughter Naledi(Star) Catherine named after my mom Catherine and her dad Barnabas Ramarumo (Zion) the son of Herman (like Albert Einstein's dad of Zionist Political Organization). It has nothing to do with Bonang Matheba, Lira Mokapo and Julius Malema. 

Refrain fromusig it because you have no permission and no copyright. The information had been copyrighted long before my blog. 

I want the information you're using then and now returned to me because its stolen/ hacked sent to the media as a warning and is now sold in the black market. You have no right to use it. This is Bout a theory of allegorical names(similarities) and your busy building an empire for a wrong religion with information stolen from with dreams I dream about at house no 2019 in Pretoria. Whoever sent you the information stole it. 

I want the information returned is I'm going to sue. I want the Celebrity Centre removed too the information is about Zion Christian Church like it is in the Holy Bible and not about Church of Scientology. 

You're co-operation will be greatly appreciated. 

Comments