Copyright Infringement, Harassment, Human Rights Violation and Child abuse, A theory of allegorical names( a theory of similarities) Book of Dreams (100 dreams of 100 famous people) 2011: Nelson Mandela Foundation and Nelson Mandela Legacy,


From: Florence Flora Shoko™
Date: Monday, October 21, 2019
Subject: Re: A theory of allegorical names( a theory of similarities)
To: Sinikiwe Makumbirofa <sinikiwem@nmcf.co.za>, Kagiso Bonoko <KagisoB@nmcf.co.za>, "Tshidik@nmcf.co.za" <Tshidik@nmcf.co.za>, "Selloh@nmcf.co.za" <Selloh@nmcf.co.za>, "ZMandela@parliament.gov.za" <ZMandela@parliament.gov.za>, "shatang@nmcf.co.za" <shatang@nmcf.co.za>, "Ncazelom@nmcf.co.za" <Ncazelom@nmcf.co.za>, "nmf@nelsonmandela.org" <nmf@nelsonmandela.org>, "info@nmcf.co.za" <info@nmcf.co.za>
Cc: "president@whitehouse.gov" <president@whitehouse.gov>, "presidency@po.gov.za" <presidency@po.gov.za>, "Deputyminister@saps.gov.za" <Deputyminister@saps.gov.za>, "Minister@saps.gov.za" <Minister@saps.gov.za>, "Herman.eloff@media24.co.za" <Herman.eloff@media24.co.za>, "gpprovcommpa@saps.org.za" <gpprovcommpa@saps.org.za>, "soshanguve.secretary@saps.gov.za" <soshanguve.secretary@saps.gov.za>, "Secretary.soshanguve@saps.gov.za" <Secretary.soshanguve@saps.gov.za>, SAPoliceService <socnet.saps@saps.gov.za>, "robert@presidency.gov.za" <robert@presidency.gov.za>, "Complaints.Gauteng@ipid.gov.za" <Complaints.Gauteng@ipid.gov.za>, "corruption@saps.org.za" <corruption@saps.org.za>, > "Parliament Gov Info" <info@parliament.gov.za>


Good day

Will you please refrain from using personal information about my blog, hacked facebook page and twitter account to promote Nelson Mandela Foundation and Legacy.

The information has been copyrighted since 2009. My dreams and tweets anoyr celebrities and a theory of allegorical names and numbers (similarities) have nothing to do with you. The information has been sub!fitted to the SAPS as evidence in 2019 and you're using it to promote Nelson Mandela and Nelson Mandela Annual Lecture which was supposed to be in July. 

The information was submitted as evisepdrnce for the police to investigaye! It was hacked from my facebook page and my email. I want the information removed from and all emails associated with it that was sent to the newspapers. It can't be used to promote Nelson Mandela. How many times must I ask you to remove my family's personal information (names and dates of birth? Please refrain ffom using this information. This is copyrighted information and you stole it. 

You have no permission and no copyright. 

©2019 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved.


On Friday, July 19, 2019, Florence Flora Shoko™ wrote:


Hi check the email I sent from mantshegelemedia@yahoo.com. it has all the information you need. 

From: Flora M. Shoko 
Date: 5 June 2018 
Subject: Re: Copyright Infringement

On 3 March 2018 Flora M. Shoko wrote:




Re: Copyright Infringement 'Rama' City 

I have a problem with the naming of Rama City. I'm trying to get my family names off the newspapers. Does this name derive from Pres. Ramaphosa, ex-mayor Ramokgopa or Zion Christian Church's Bishop Barnabas 'Rama'rumo? 

But the DA is using information about my family, this information has been on my blog since 2011. 'A theory of similarities' was posted on my blog Florence Flora Shoko SA since Jan 2013 and the naming of the city is another problem to me.

People are writing stories about us and using our personal information to make themselves 'similar' without my permission.

The Homo Naledi document, Rama city , 2019, Herman Mashaba as mayor/councillor in Jo'burg (Nelson Mandela) is a problem to me and my daughter Naledi. 

I've tried to work with the ANC on the matter to try and remove my family names from the media and Harassment from my family but to no avail.

That's part of the reason why I joined the DA. I sent ex-Pres. Jacob Zuma 'a theory of similarities' document when he was launching the Martha Mahlangu museum in April. Then he went made Cyril Ramaphosa Deputy President. This information is on my blog and now, Rama city? 

Please, this harassment must stop. 

SABC Drama's Skeem Saam, Generations, Isidingo, ETV's Broken Vows and Top Billing, Expresso Show, Afternoon Express, Lira Molapo and the SABC 3, Khanyi Mbau, Nonhle Thema and Arts and Culture Minister Nathi Mthethwa are using this information too (without permission) and are making our lives a living hell.

Nelson Mandela Children's Fund and 67 Blankets has also stolen my idea and have been using without my permission. I have sent them two emails requesting them to remove my family information but they ignore me. They're now promoting Nelson Mandela's 67 Blankets with information based on my social networks. This is my company information. What does #MMM on 67 Blankets stand for. My twitter account has #MM all over which stands for my company Mantshegele™ Media. They say on the ad this will 'Reveal' on 27April. 'Reveal' is derived from to do with 'Revelations' where the name Barnabas is from. 

I can't even begin to imagine what's going to happen next year in '2019' which happens to be my physical address. This info is also on my twitter account and my twitter account was submitted to the SAPS but... 

I can't get a job because of this. I registered 3 companies because I wanted to do something with my life but my idea 'a theory of similarities' has been stolen and all my emails hacked, now I can't do anything. I'm sitting at home with no job and no company. Everyone is benefitting except for me?

Florence Mantshegele Shoko

Hi 

Re:complaint about Arts and Culture Minister Nathi Mthethwa. I want this information cancelled at the Cradle of Humankind. It’s an event that will be held by Nathi Mthethwa at this venue, with Yoko Ono and Esther Mahlangu.


It's part of CAS no 23/03/2016 Soshanguve SAPS. I have contacted Min. Nathi Mthethwa countless times requesting him to remove my 17yr old daughter Naledi's information from his department and Cradle of Humankind but he doesn't care. There's Homo Naledi and now Homo Neo (my sister's name). Professor Lee R Berger has gone international with this. These are my family names. 

The info was stolen from my twitter account in 2013. 
These people have no permission to use my family's personal information.

We live at house no 2019.
Naledi's dad is Rama(rumo), hence Rama(phosa)
Her granddad is Herman, hence Herman (Mashaba). 
The info was on my blog since 2011. 

Will you please forward to Mayor Solly Msimanga, this email is for Premier David Makhura. I've been communicating with David Matsena and sending him all the information like I'm doing with you now since it also appears on Record but he just takes my information and writes more articles about it and refuses to answer my messages on whatsapp and emails. He already spoke to Lira Molapo and Robin Kohl (Dreamchaser, 2014) about the use of my family names, information on my blog and harassment but he has managed to convince him that I'm the one who's harassing them even when all the information is based on my family names and company. They're using my daughter Naledi its personal information since 2006. Lira Molapo and hubby have been stalking us ever since I went to Jazzworx offices.

He's doing the same with Premier David Makhura and Nelson Mandela Children's Fund, Foundation and Legacy. Glow TV's using my company information too now. 

All the information is based on a document, I sent to Top Billing and blog Florence Flora Shoko SA, Google+ Florence Flora Shoko SA and twitter account @florenceshoko called 'a theory of similarities' names and no's. Hence 2019, 'Herman' Mashaba because my daughter's granddad is Herman. This has to do with Albert Einstein. 

Homo Naledi and Homo Neo (my sister), 'Rama' phosa, Ramarumo, Catherine, Naledi, Maponya Mall (Naledi Mabuse) info on my twitter account and July (Jacob Zuma wanted to step down in July) my birthday 07/07 & not his (social networks). That's why the ANC wanted Naledi Pandor as Deputy President, this announcement was made in November, my daughter Naledi was born in this month. 

This document was sold to Arts and Culture Minister Nathi Mthethwa by Top Billing and Bonang Matheba. This information is on @ArtsandCultureSA twitter account. This ministry is using my company info. Hence Thabo Lekganyane of ZCC's. Lorna Maseko's new assistant Thabo and Top Billing's artwork. 

This information is based on 'A theory of similarities'. I'm the one who sent this document to Jacob Zuma, Top Billing, Tselane Tambo hence Dali Tambo and Nelson Mandela's 100 years. Reveal by Thabo T'bo Touch is about me brother's name Thabo who studied Fine Arts. 

This info is based on my family names and company Mantshegele™ Media #MM and is copyrighted on all my social networks. They got all this info from my twitter account. 

I will be emailing this information to President Cyril Ramaphosa's offices
 
Mantshegele™ Media 

 
On 9 February 2018 , Flora M. Shoko < wrote:
From: "Flora Shoko" 
Date: 15 Apr 2017
Subject: Re: Barack obama and Michelle, Bonang Matheba, Basetsana Khumalo and Lira Molapo and Robin Kohl


On Apr 12, 2017 2:37 PM, "Flora Shoko" wrote:
>
> Subject: Re: Barack Obama and Michelle Obama 
> >
> > Good day

Re: A theory of allegorical names (a theory of similarities) Book of Dreams 2012, Under Surveillance (2009)
> >
> > Will you please remove all information that has to do with my family in the US. Michelle and Barack Obama have stolen an idea a theory of allegorical names (a theory of similarities) that has been on my blog since 2011. Please remove this RUBBISH DISGUSTING OPPORTUNISTIC CRIMINAL OF AN  EX-US PRESIDENT AND WIFE AND GIRLFRIEND BONANG MATHEBA AND LIRA MOLAPO FROM USING MY INFORMATION TO ADVANCE THEIR CAREERS. HE AND THESE WOMEN ARE TERRORISING ME AND MY 16 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER NALEDI CATHERINE AND MOM CATHERINE POPPY AND I HATE THEM.
>
> I HAVE ASKED ALL OF THEM TO STOP MANY MANY MANY TIMES BUT THEY REFUSE. PLEASE REMOVE THEM FROM USING MY THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES THAT WAS OM MY BLOG SINCE 2011. I HAVE NO ASSOCIATION WITH THEM. THEY HAVE NO COPYRIGHT OR PERMISSION AND THEY NEVER WILL.
>
> Please instruct Michelle Obama to remove all the information that is similar to my family because she only changed them recently. I don't want my family history to be linked to their family. Please remove them. Remove this NIGHTMARE FROM MY FAMILY.
>
> > This information is based on my daughter Naledi Catherine (Starr) whose father was named after the Bishop of Zion Christian Church. She was also named after my mom Catherine @house no 2019. She stole all this information from the media/social networks and hacked emails.
> >
> > All this info was on my blog which. This is personal information, it shouldn't be used. This information is in my manuscript 'Book of Dreams' (2012) which has been hacked.
> >
> > I'm aware that they, Lira Molapo andBonang Matheba and Cardova Entertainment and Tswelopele Productions are the ones  who hacked me and are using this information from my emails to gain publicity in the newspapers. This information is based on my family names. I warned them many many times to refrain from using this information because they are not similar. I WANT THEM TO STOP.
> >
> > They should REFRAIN FROM STALKING AND HARASSING US. They're harassing me and my daughter Naledi Catherine. They have been doing this ever since 2012 and this info has been on my blog since 2011.
> >
> > My manuscripts Under Surveillance and Book of Dreams (100 dreams of 100 famous people) has been sent to many publishers here in SA and they have stolen this manuscripts and are planning to publish and  get publicity and lie to the whole world without my permission.

> > © 2017 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved.


From: Kagiso Bonoko <KagisoB@nmcf.co.za>
Date: Wednesday, 15 March 2017
Subject: A theory of allegorical names( a theory of similarities)
To: "

Good Day Flora

As per our telephonic conversation earlier, can you please send me more info regarding the mail below so that I can attend to it.
 
Regards

From: Shadi Nyokong 

Sent: 15 March 2017 09:37 AM
To: Tshidi Kwela <Tshidik@nmcf.co.za>; Sinikiwe Makumbirofa <sinikiwem@nmcf.co.za>; Kagiso Bonoko <KagisoB@nmcf.co.za>
Subject: FW: A theory of allegorical names( a theory of similarities)

Dear Colleagues


Kindly note the email below (from Flora) and advise how we can deal with it

Shadi

From: Flora Shoko [mailto:
Sent: 14 March 2017 08:20 PM
To: Shadi Nyokong; Oupa Ngwenya; Victor Songelwa; Ncazelo Mlilo; ZMandela@parliament.gov.zashatang@nmcf.co.za
Subject: Re: A theory of allegorical names( a theory of similarities)

Good day

Will you please remove myth family and company information from Nelson Mandela Childrens Fund. I have already requested NMFC but my plea has fallen on deaf ears.

Please remove all the information from the media as well. This information is based on my family.

Thanking you in advance.

Mantshegele™ Media






From: Florence Flora Shoko™
Date: Sunday, August 25, 2019
Subject: Re: Copyright Infringement, Human Rights Violation, Harassment and
To: "ncazelom@nmcf.co.za" <ncazelom@nmcf.co.za>, "Selloh@nmfc.co.za" <Selloh@nmfc.co.za>, Info@nelsonmandela.co.za, info@nelsomandela.org, Nmf@nelsonmandela.org
Cc: "gpprovcommpa@saps.org.za" <gpprovcommpa@saps.org.za>, > "complaints@ipid.gov.za" > <complaints@ipid.gov.za>, "corruption@saps.gov.za" <corruption@saps.gov.za>, > "complaints.gauteng@ipid.gov.za" > <Complaints.Gauteng@ipid.gov.za>, "Deputyminister@saps.gov.za" <Deputyminister@saps.gov.za>, "Minister@saps.gov.za" <Minister@saps.gov.za>, > "minister@dac.gov.za" > <minister@dac.gov.za>, "Deputyminister@dac.gov.za" <Deputyminister@dac.gov.za>, "mantshegelemedia@yahoo.com" <Mantshegelemedia@yahoo.com>, "editor@sundaytimes.co.za" <editor@sundaytimes.co.za>, "editoronline@mg.co.za" <editoronline@mg.co.za>, "editor@rekord.co.za" <editor@rekord.co.za>, > "Parliament Gov Info" <info@parliament.gov.za>, > "presidency@po.gov.za" > <presidency@po.gov.za>, "Herman.eloff@media24.co.za" <Herman.eloff@media24.co.za>, SAPoliceService <socnet.saps@saps.gov.za>


Good day 

@NelsonMandela @winniemandela  @ZindziMandela @ArtsCultureSA @doc @UN_Women @UN @DearGovZA @ParliamentofRSA All personal info about my family & company has to be removed. Date of birth 07/07, 22/08, a theory of allegorical names, curtain making business, Book of Dreams doccies and Artwork designs. @IntlCrimCourt 

RE: HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION, HARASSMENT, CHILD ABUSE AND COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT BY THE SOUTH AFRICAN GOVERNMENT, NELSON MANDELA FOUNDATION AND LEGACY AND ALBERTINA SISULU.
Re: A theory of Similarities/Allegorical Names, Date of Birth 07/07, 2019, Dreams, Catherine, Naledi, Florence, Flora (Grandma Flora) Barnabas Ramarumo, Micheal and all info from my twitter account @florenceshoko                                              
I REFUSE TO ALLOW PRESIDENT RAMAPHOSA, THE SISULU'S AND THE MANDELA'S TO USE MY FAMILY'S PERSONAL INFORMATION TO GET NON- PERMANENT SEATS AND SIMILARISE THE WHOLE WORLD WITH INFORMATION BASED ON MY FAMILY AND COMPANY. ALL INFORMATION HAS TO BE REMOVED, OUR PERSONAL INFORMATION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH NELSON MANDELA, HIS LEGACY AND THE ANC.                              

This information was stolen from my hacked tweets and emails by Nelson Mandela Foundation and Legacy. They using my complaint emails I sent to RSA Parliament,  President's Jacob Zuma and President Cyril Ramaphosa. The info they're using has been posted on my blog since 2011 and they're using it to promote Nelson Mandela, The Sisulu's The Tambo's and Biko's without my permission. They're using my family's personal info to entertain the world and get 5 non - permanent seats at UN 73 General Assembly with my personal info and info based on my theory. They're using my family names and d.o.b's. Why can't they use Nelson Mandela's and his family's personal info. Use your own family's personal info. We are not entertainment. Please stop and cancel all the info that has to do with 'A Theory of Allegorical Names' (A Theory of Similarities) this info has been on my bog since 2011. My manuscript Book of Dreams (100 dreams of 100 famous people) and Under Surveillance (2009) were sent to publishers and they're are using this info for Nelson Mandela Foundation, Sisulu, Tambo and Biko other members of the ANC without my permission. The government has been harassing us for the past 28 years even before Nelson Mandela came out of prison. 

©2018 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved

From: Florence Flora Shoko™
Date: Saturday, July 20, 2019
Subject: Re: Copyright Infringement, Harassment, Human Rights Violation and Child abuse, A theory of allegorical names( a theory of similarities) Book of Dreams (100 dreams of 100 famous people) 2011,
To: NMF@nelsonmandela.org, ncazelom@nmcf.co.za, info@nmcf.co.za

Good day 

The following has to be removed. The information was copyrighted in 2009. 

Carolyn Steyn (@Carolyn_Steyn) tweeted at 11:31 a.m. on Fri, Jul 19, 2019:
My school!! @JeppeGirls is AMAZING!! 777 blankets (made with love) handed over to @67Blankets on #MandelaDay #67Blankets #JeppeGirls https://t.co/HZW4m7RyEB
(https://twitter.com/Carolyn_Steyn/status/1152148865900060672?s=03)

Black Eagle Hotel (@BlackEagleHotel) tweeted at 2:32 p.m. on Fri, Jul 19, 2019:
Some photos of our very first knit-a-thon for Black Eagle.
With the assistance of the screen display and them amazing ladies around us, we are ready to work on our contribution of blankets to @67Blankets next year with @GuvonHotels

#Knitwits #67Blankets #MadibaDay https://t.co/oeK9h5fprX
(https://twitter.com/BlackEagleHotel/status/1152194396726714369?s=03)

1. My bday is 07/07. Why are you promoting 777 with Carolyn Steyn. 

2. My mom and daughter are both named Catherine. What are you doing with Cathy Mohlahlana?

3. My sister is in China for many years. why are you promoting China since only last year? 

4. My mom studied her sewing at Knitwit. 

5. My address is 2019 and we have an artist in 2019. 
What's with with Nelson Mandela artwork and Winnie Mandela Museum. 

6. Book Mandela Dreams by Russ Truscott 2018? My manuscript Book of Dreams (100 dreams of famous people) 

7. Mandela 100 years vs My manuscript of 100 dreams of 100 famous people. 

8. Mandela 2019 t-shirts? 2019 is our physical address.

9. Last year in 2018 you were promoting Naledi Brown (who plays a guitar) while my daughters name Naledi. 

10. Graca Machel started Trek for Mandela on my birthday 07/07? Why didn't she start it on hers or Nelson Mandela's? 

Why are yoiusing my family's personal information to promote the Legacy of Nelson Mandela  when you should using Nelson Mandela's family information( names and birthdays) What's with Nelson Mandela Legacy or are are you comparing to Da Vinci Legacy? Its my family who's similar to Leonardo da,Vinci. 

Peaae correct this information. You can't use my family information to promote Nelson Mandela. Are you going to pay me for infringing on my copyrighted idea? You're using stolen information from my facebook pages and blog and you're harassing my daughter Naledi. You're harassing us girls  and women of 2019. 

You're infringing on copyrighted information and you have no permission. I want all this information removed from Nelson Mandel Centre of Memory, Foundation and Legacy because you're using stolen information and you have no permission. This my company information not Nelson Mandela's I the one who dreams not Nelson Mandela. You didn't record this information when he was alive. Why do it now?  

All information has to be removed or I'm going to sue. 

Florence M. Shoko
(c)2019 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: NMF <NMF@nelsonmandela.org>
Date: Friday, July 19, 2019
Subject: Automatic reply: A theory of allegorical names( a theory of similarities)
To: Florence Flora Shoko™ <f@gmail.com>
Good day,

This serves to confirm receipt of your e-mail. You will appreciate that at this time an immediate response is not possible.  Your communication will be attended to in due course.
Kind regards,
Nelson Mandela Centre of Memory


-- 
Kindest regards

Florence Mantshegele Shoko
c: 27749190582
CEO
Mantshegele Media


Comments