COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT: Bonang Matheba and Michelle Obama

To the US Government 

Re: REF ....../Copyright Infringement / A theory of Allegorical Nnames (A Theory of Similarities)

Will you please remove Top Billing from the US government and USA. They use stolen documents from the newspapers (The Sowetan and The Sunday Times) where Baestsana Khumalo is now a journalist and ANN7's The New Age (Bonang Matheba will be hosting the SATY Awards) and A theory of allegorical names (a theory of similarities) document I sent to Top Billing and Bonang Matheba to advance their careers. They have sold it to Department of Arts and Culture (Minister Nathi Mthethwa) Vodacom, Business Arts South Africa, Revlon, Bobby Brown, Estee Lauder, Dan Brown and others without my permission.

They use personal information from my blog, twitter account Google+ and hacked emails to advance their careers and get publicity. They swear at me on the newspapers and use my personal history to do shows on Top Billing, Expresso Show, Morning Express and Woolworths.    

I sent the “A theory of Allegorical Names” (a theory of similarities) document to the US GOV in 2014 with the ref nr above and I’m still waiting for feedback.

Will you please reverse all payments made to Top Billing and Bonang Matheba. This document is based on personal information and is posted on my blog on 28/01/2013.  My theory has been on my blog since 2011 before Bonang Matheba joined Top Billing, She was hired after I posted a picture of her and my daughter Naledi Catherine (12) (taken at The Rand Easter show) on twitter.They started harassing her too soon after.

Will you please reverse all transactions paid to them and pay the money into my account. Please reverse it and remove all the documents they sell illegally without my permission, They have NO COPYRIGHT/NO PERMISSION and they never will. I have sent Bonang Matheba and Top Billing a lot of emails requesting them to stop using my documents to endorse themselves and their friends but they ignore me. MY THEORY IS ABOUT BONA MUGABE BECAUSE ST. CATHERINE WAS BORN IN BONA,

Please remove First Lady Michelle Obama from using my documents and theory to advance her career, I sent those document to complain, I asked them on the email to stop using my idea in to make the US government similar but now FLOTUS Michelle Obama is using it to get publicity. I HAVE NEVER CONTACTED FLOTUS MICHELLE OBAMA, I DON’T EVEN KNOW HER EMAIL ADDRESS. I HAVE NEVER REQUESTED HER TO SELL MY DOCUMENTS. I WANT HER TO STOP IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE REMOVE ALL MANTSHEGELE MEDIA DOCUMENTS FROM HER. THEY WERE NOT MEANT FOR HER. All the information related to my theory in the US has to be removed too, It’s personal information, I don’t want my family’s information to be linked to her, Top Billing and the whole America? Please assist.

All my emails were directed to the US Gov. and Pres. Barack Obama and I copied all the newspapers around the world, his is not Michelle Obama’s information, its mine. I registered my company in 21006 before Bonang Matheba joined Top Billing. Please remove her too.

I sent the Harassment document to the International Criminal Court in Dec 2013.   


Comments