COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT: ROSIE MOTENE



Good day 

Re: Happiness is a four letter word, Lira Molapo, Chris Attoh, Thando Thabethe 

Will you refrain from using my cv, and this info I sent to you in 2014 and the information below for your actors, a copy of A theory of allegorical names, I sent it two times on both emails. Your used it even after I explained to it was only meant for me. 

Remove all the information from all celebs you’re working with, remove it now. Remove Khanyi Mbau from all information associated with me, she is stalking us and has stolen my image and it’s all your fault. Remove her from all movies, she is going to act on. Do this or ill sue you and ill sue her. I am taking the matter up with the police. I sent you this information why is it benefiting her. Remove Thando Thabhethe too. Do it.  

 On 24 Apr 2014, at 5:18 AM, Florence Flora Shoko <florence.shoko@gmail.comwrote:
8/1/13
to Rosie


Hello   

Catherine Poppie Shoko (Mom), 
Florence M. Shoko (b.07/07),
Catherine Naledi Shoko (daughter),
2019 Block L,
Soshanguve, Pretoria.
Me &daughter are members of Zion like DaVinci, Albert Einstein.

Thought he might like to know.


On 29 Aug 2014, at 4:50 AM, Florence Flora Shoko
<
florence.shoko@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Rosie   


I've sent you emails before abt myself ,my family, cvs and a copy of 'A theory of Allegorical names'(similarities) I even asked you to edit copies of manuscripts that I never sent. I send a lot of emails &see some of those emails abt 'my life' & work used on other people. Dramas &magazine interviews of other ppl pretending to be me, all this is hurting my career. I can't get a job in the entertainment industry because of these people. Some of these people are your actors.

On Friday, August 29, 2014 6:02 AM, Florence Flora Shoko <florence.shoko@gmail.com> wrote:


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Florence Flora Shoko <florence.shoko@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 05:48:52 +0200

Hello    

Will you please make the ppl above stop using stolen info from my social networks to advance their careers. They're using
info I sent to Rosie Motene&docs stolen/hacked from my emails to write stories, dramas, movies, soapies, magazine interviews based on my life. They're infringing on © of Mantshegele Media & that of 'A Theory of Allegorical Names' (a theory of similarities)They've no permission,


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rosie Motene <admin@rosiemotene.biz>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 04:52:41 +0200
Subject: Re: Rosie Motene
To: Florence Flora Shoko <florence.shoko@gmail.com>
Cc: info@wakaagency.com

Good day,

Thank you I have received your mails and responded accordingly. My suggestion would be to get a lawyer to assist you with people
pretending to be you as that is illegal. I can assure you that none of my artists have been impersonating anyone.

Rosie Motene
office: +27(0)11 083 6002
info@wakaagency.biz
Twitter: @wakaagency
www.wakaagency.biz
Facebook group: WAKA
1st floor, 296 Kent Avenue, Ferndale, Randburg.

Comments