HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION, HARASSMENT, CHILD ABUSE AND COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT: LIRA MOLAPO SUOTH AFRICAN POLICE SERVICE (Cas no 23/03/2016)

AN OPEN LETTER TO LIRA MOLAPO 


Re: CAS no 23/03/2016 SAPS SOSHANGUVE POLICE STATION

Lira Molapo and Robin Kohl and associates,

Letter sent to her via email,

Will you please refrain from using my theory, personal family information and my date of birth 07/07 to advance your career. I told too many times to stop harassing me and stay away from information about me but you, husband, Sister and friends have chosen to ignore me. I’m warning you again. You’re using my company information to advance your careertravel around the world and get endorsements without my permission.   You gave you permission to do that, you didn’t request it. This is not your information. You stole it, you hacked it. Stop stalking me and stop harassing us. 


My daughter’s name Catherine Naledi, Flora, Gucci Poppie, Neo, Tes, arts, Shoko festival and Albert Einstein, Bobby Brown, Adolf, Germany,  Revelations d.o.b.ob.,2019, my daughter’s name  Naledi, Tabi, Zion, Edward Lekganyane, underwear designs, Dreams, Genius (.com),  everything that has to do with my dreams, my theory of similarities, Remove date 09/09 because it’s not your husband’s date of birth and your date of birth 14 March (you got this information from my twitter account), Da Vinci and all things that has to do with sevens (07), my bio and 2019.  


Cancel your documentary about dreams and the documentary you’re busy with now at Born Free Media. You are using information I sent to Khalo Matabane of Born Free Media (cancel it) this information was meant for me not you, I am the one who requested him to help me with it but you’re using it? Why?


Khanyi Mbau’s ‘Happiness is a Four Letter Word; and Somizi Mhlongo’s ‘Living the Dream’ is based on information stolen from me, They’re using info based on my company and I have informed them but you already know this, because you have chosen to contact them after I did that. You’re even singing the title track in the movieYou have also chosen to use you voice on their Metro FM show. They are harassing me too. Please remove this intro, they are also NOT SIMILAR AND NEVER WILL BE JUST LIKE YOU.


Queen of Katwe is also not similar, they’re using stolen information. You are making a lot of stupid decisions on purpose-you’re not an intelligent person, YOU’RE A CROOK, A CRIMINAL AND A PSYCHOPATH. YOU’RE NOT NORMAL YOU’RE CRAZY AND AN EXTREMELY UGLY WOMAN.

Stop using everything on my social networks and all the information I sent to the newspapers that you use so freely without thinking to advance your career, this is info my theory is based on. Remove all my personal friends you stole from my facebook page, remove all friends from my high school. They are not yours their mine. Stay the hell out my whatsapp. Refrain from using names that are on my phone too there to make yourself similar. Genius is my friend, the disgusting music (Be about it) you loaded on that website (Genius.com) should be removed immediately. His no is on my phone.

This information has nothing to do with you. You hear me, it has nothing to do with you, you are not similar and you never will be. REMOVE all the information from the internet, media and everything you do about my company because you’re infringing on copyrighted information of my company. You have no permission, no copyright.

I don’t know you, you don’t know meYOU ARE NOT SIMILAR, YOUR NAME AND AGE ARE NOT SIMILAR AND EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU IS NOT SIMILAR.  You are a fraud, a fake, a liar and an impostor.

You’re harassing my 16 year old daughter Naledi Catherine and other women in my family who use that name and my family. I have requested you too many times to stop but you still continue. REMOVE all this information or I’ll sue you, I’ll sue you Lisa Loeb (About Entertainment, son Kuli),Khuli Chana and all you’re fake friends who seem to think they are similar when they are not.

REMOVE your sister from Cines Renoir and the drama she is acting on is based on me and information from my blog. REMOVE all the information about my sister Neo, Tesia and June. This information belongs to my family and can never be linked to you. You’re also using information I sent to the newspapers and you if you think I’m going to let you get away with it then you are mistaken.


WARNING: STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, infringing on copyrighted information. 

You have no permission or copyright and you never will.

On Sunday, January 8, 2017 4:33 AM, FLORENCE SHOKO <mantshegelemedia@yahoo.com> wrote:

Celebrating 10 years of #FeelGood! Released 5 Nov 2006 https://youtu.be/7J01M-F-LVY 
Happy 10th Anniversary to my second album #FeelGood released 5 November 2006 ❤️��http://fb.me/5ypV7Ang7 
Happy 10th Anniversary to my second album #FeelGood released 5 November 2006

I have asked you to stop using our information to advance your career but you refuse.
   Remove this information , your album  was not released on 5 November, it's my daughter''s    birthday. 

REFRAIN FROM USING AND HARASSING MY DAUGHTER. SHE DOES NOT DESERVE      IT.         OUR BLESSINGS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY OR ILL SUE       YOU. REMOVE IT NOW.




FLORENCE SHOKO mantshegelemedia@yahoo.com

12/6/16
to lettersmeOTPcivilsocietynationalinstit.hrwpressyourletterslettersinfopublicaffairs..letterstelluswebmasterwoolworthstipoffssocialcotte.pascalinfodeskotp.informatio.usa.gov1usa.gov1yourlettersletterslettersletters

Good day

STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP , REFRAIN REFRAIN REFRAIN, THIS IS NOT ABOUT HER ITS ABOUT 

My daughter Naledi(Star) Katherine, her father is Barnabas Ramarumo, his father is Herman like albert Einstein's dad. 

Singer, model and actress Lira is off to perform in Germany!
In DΓΌsseldorf, Lira, born Lerato Molapo, will perform with a local German orchestra. A thrilled Lira posted this short message on her official Facebook page, “Off to Germany… performing with @redhorn2 and ‪#‎FunkUnit at DΓΌsseldorf Konzerthaus 6th & and with and ochestra on 7th March. Also excited to be in ‪#‎AlbertEinstein’s country of birth during our birthday month‪#‎MarchBabies ‪#‎March14th.”

MY BLOG FLORENCE FLORA SHOKO


Florence Shoko:

Description

It is a theory of similarities and relativity. It is about how about how things become interconnected. People are the same and become one because of their names and other similarities in their lives. It might be through their names, star signs, family history or events that happen in their lives. 

Like Zodiac signs only in names.
Stay Blessed
Florence M. Shoko (Flora)

Posted 5th November 2011 by Actress, CEO.


I was trying to figure out the similarities between Robert Kennedy and Robert Kelly but couldn't figure it out, except that their names are similar.

Then I remembered I once had a dream about JFK. It was the day that he was shot. I was standing amongst the crowd next to a woman who was wearing a short black mini skirt with a belt and a white T-shirt. She was standing next to a man watching the proceeding of that day. It was a hot sunny day, the cars passed and then it happened. Just like I'd seen it on TV, so many times before. There was a man on a window in a red face brick building and at the top floor there was a man with a gun. He pulled the trigger and fired a shot. Then there were a lot of nrs in the picture, 112458 but on the gun. I took it to be the nr of friends on fb since I had joined fb a few days before.

Robert has to win, the others before him weren't held in high regard as the people they worked with, like Robert Brown and Albert Einstein and Robert Kennedy and John F Kennedy. Albert Einstein and John F Kennedy were more accomplished than their counterparts. The other day I dreamt about JFK, I heard a male voice telling me 'the American poeple need to know the truth" the must be an investigation into their assassination. Then another male voice said "and Robert". So the US govt needs to find out exactly what happened with the deaths of the Kennedy's. The American people deserve to know the truth, its their right.

Then one day I was having a dream about my daughter (10) sleeping in bed with my niece (4). She was sleeping in the middle and my niece at the edge of the bed and looked like she was about to fall. Then in the dream I started thinking about Robert Brown and Albert Einstein and a voice immediately said "that's me". And then it was clear to me, Albert Einstein was a giant compared to him. Brown was the one who came up with "the theory of the Brownian Movement" but was dwarfed by Albert Einstein, because it is closely associated with him. Nobody knows who Robert Brown is, but everybody will tell you who Einstein is and about his works, "About Zionism" and "Theory of the Brownian movement".

Actress, CEO.
Blogger is a free blog-publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger make...

10 hour flight to Frankfurt. Now on a 2.5hour ICE train ride then shuttle to hotel... looking forward to resting... http://fb.me/41NjMYEUN 


Celebrating 10 years of #FeelGood! Released 5 Nov 2006 youtu.be/7J01M-F-LVY fb.me/8anSDMSsh

LIRA-BORN FREE album

Happy 10th Anniversary to my second album #FeelGood released 5 November 2006 πŸ’ fb.me/5ypV7Ang7

RE: COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND CHILD ABUSE

HER ALBUM WASNT RELEASED IN ,5  NOVEMBER 2006, THIS IS MY DAUGHTER NAKEFI CATHERINES BIRTHDAY. ITS RELEASE DATE WAS FIRST 07,2007. MY BIRTHDAY. NOW SHE CHANGED IT TO MY DAUGHTERS BIRTHDAY?   

LIRA-BORN FREE album

Happy 10th Anniversary to my second album #FeelGood released 5 November 2006 πŸ’ instagram.com/p/BMbEaStDBxS/

LIRA-BORN FREE album

@MfundoDazzling @gagasifm @GoldenCircleZA buka ke we Ou: today's harvest from my garden. 🌞 pic.twitter.com/x4cW9MoaY6

LIRA-BORN FREE album retweeted
Nomfundo Mzolo

Oooh my fave fave person on #sphumakude. Don't miss my chat with @Miss_LIRA @gagasifm @GoldenCircleZA

LIRA-BORN FREE album

Thank you @Caring4Girls. Every girl child at my adopted school #Ersa in Daveyton, will receive 12 months supply of sanitary padsπŸ™ŒπŸΎ pic.twitter.com/zK7tEnoeKd

LIRA-BORN FREE album

Enter a topic, @name, or fullname
Top of Form
LIRA-BORN FREE album retweeted
Caring4Girls

Thank you @miss_lira for choosing #keepthegirlchildinschool as one of your many ways to give… instagram.com/p/BMY7jQAA_6W/

LIRA-BORN FREE album retweeted
Caring4Girls

#keepingthegirlchildinschool campaign goes to #Daveyton with @Miss_LIRA to distribute sanitary pads to young girls. pic.twitter.com/2QOV7wnjaD

LIRA-BORN FREE album

And then coming home to this awesome harvest from our garden❤️ #LifeIsGood #FeelingGood #Blessedville fb.me/ScTdfFRC

LIRA-BORN FREE album

And then coming home to this awesome harvest from our garden❤️ #LifeIsGood #FeelingGoodinstagram.com/p/BMZFSmtlPM2/

LIRA-BORN FREE album

In my hood like.... can this day get any better? #Daveyton #Vutha #Ekurhuleni #KasiLami fb.me/6vHTl21HA

LIRA-BORN FREE album

In my hood like.... can this day get any better? #Daveyton #Vutha #Ekurhuleni #KasiLami @… instagram.com/p/BMZE5FcFghT/

LIRA-BORN FREE album

At the entrance of #Daveyton I found this awesome monument😍❤πŸ‘ŒπŸΎ #OliverTambo #LeboMathosa #ChrisHani and yours... fb.me/8b4lgGNPG

LIRA-BORN FREE album

At the entrance of #Daveyton I found this awesome monument😍❤πŸ‘ŒπŸΎ #OliverTambo #LeboMathosainstagram.com/p/BMZEtI-Frf6/

LIRA-BORN FREE album

This young lady received her first paying gig from #Caring4Girls, just because she sang for me today. She will... fb.me/1tFjp00hJ

LIRA-BORN FREE album

This young lady received her first paying gig from #Caring4Girls, just because she sang for me… instagram.com/p/BMZESALlN8G/

LIRA-BORN FREE album

Then this happened πŸ˜πŸ‘ŒπŸΎ #Ersa #EastRandSchoolOfArts #Caring4Girls @ ERSA School of Arts instagram.com/p/BMZDu0YlGyI/

LIRA-BORN FREE album

A big THANK YOU to #Caring4Girls - every girl child at #Ersa (East Rand School of Arts) will… instagram.com/p/BMZCYbiFked/

LIRA-BORN FREE album


LIRA-BORN FREE album

Every girl child at my adopted school #Ersa (East Rand School of Arts) will receive 12 months supply of sanitary... fb.me/KXWc7uIM

LIRA-BORN FREE album

Every girl child at my adopted school #Ersa (East Rand School of Arts) will receive 12 months… instagram.com/p/BMZAJfTlx54/
Bottom of Form


From: Flora M. Shoko <
Date: Monday, May 13, 2019
Subject: 
To: production1@bornfreemedia.com, "production5@bornfreemedia.com" <production5@bornfreemedia.com>, Production2@bornfreemedia.com, Production3@bornfreemedia.com, pr@misslira.co.za, misslira@gmail.com, bookings@misslira.com, "pr@misslira.com" <pr@misslira.com>, robin@jazzworx.com" <robin@jazzworx.com>
Cc: "mantshegelemedia@yahoo.com" <Mantshegelemedia@yahoo.com>, Flora Shoko™ <florence.shoko@gmail.com>


RE: HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION, HARASSMENT, CHILD ABUSE AND COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. CAS NO 23/03/2016. 
From: FLORENCE SHOKO 
Date: 8 Dec 2016
Subject: RE: LIRA MOLAPO

Dear Khalo Matabane and Carolyn Carew

Re: Lira Molapo and Robin Kohl and associates (Bornfree) and acopy of Atheoryofallegoricalnames (similarities) document 

Will you please refrain from using my theory, personal family information,  my date of birth 07/07 and company information to advance your career. I told Lira Molapo and Robin Kohl too many times to stop harassing me and stay away from information about me but he has  chosen to ignore me. Lira Molapo and Robin Kohl hpuld refrain from using information based on my company and 'a theory of allegorical names' document I sent you. 

 I’m warning you again. You’re using my company info to advance your career, travel around the world and get endorsements without my permission. You have you permission. This is not your info. You stole it, you hacked it. Stop stalking me and stop harassing us.  
My daughter’s name Catherine Naledi, Flora, Gucci Poppie, Neo, Tes, arts, Shoko festival and Albert Einstein, Bobby Brown, Adolf, Germany,  Revelations d.o.b, my address. 2019, my daughter’s name  Naledi, Tabi, Zion, Edward Lekganyane, underwear designs, Dreams, Genius (.com) everything that has to do with my dreams, my theory of similarities, Remove date 09/09 because it’s not your husband’s date of birth and your date of birth 14 March (you got this info from my twitter acc), Da Vinci and all things that has to do with sevens (07), my bio and 2019.   

Cancel your documentary about dreams,and documentary you’re busy with now at Born Free Media. You are using info I sent to Khalo Matabane of Born Free Media (cancel it) this info was meant for me not you, I am the one who requested him to help me with it but you’re using it?

Born Free Media, Lira Molapo and Robin Kohl have no permission and no copyright. 

©2019 Mantshegele Media All rights reserved. 

Comments