About Zion


I was trying to figure out the similarities between Robert Kennedy and Robert Kelly but couldn't figure it out, except that their names are similar.

Then I remembered I once had a dream about JFK. It was the day that he was shot. I was standing amongst the crowd next to a woman who was wearing a short black mini skirt with a belt and a white T-shirt. She was standing next to a man watching the proceeding of that day. It was a hot sunny day, the cars passed and then it happened. Just like I'd seen it on TV, so many times before. There was a man on a window in a red face brick building and at the top floor there was a man with a gun. He pulled the trigger and fired a shot. Then there were a lot of nrs in the picture, 112458 but on the gun. I took it to be the nr of friends on fb since I had joined fb a few days before.

Robert has to win, the others before him weren't held in high regard as the people they worked with, like Robert Brown and Albert Einstein and Robert Kennedy and John F Kennedy. Albert Einstein and John F Kennedy were more accomplished than their counterparts. The other day I dreamt about JFK, I heard a male voice telling me 'the American poeple need to know the truth" the must be an investigation into their assassination. Then another male voice said "and Robert". So the US govt needs to find out exactly what happened with the deaths of the Kennedy's. The American people deserve to know the truth, its their right.

Then one day I was having a dream about my daughter (10) sleeping in bed with my niece (4). She was sleeping in the middle and my niece at the edge of the bed and looked like she was about to fall. Then in the dream I started thinking about Robert Brown and Albert Einstein and a voice immediately said "that's me". And then it was clear to me, Albert Einstein was a giant compared to him. Brown was the one who came up with "the theory of the Brownian Movement" but was dwarfed by Albert Einstein, because it is closely associated with him. Nobody knows who Robert Brown is, but everybody will tell you who Einstein is and about his works, "About Zionism" and "Theory of the Brownian movement".

Many people know don't about this theory, we never read about about it in books or magazines and it's never taught in school. It's such a simple theory and seems so minor. But I dream about it and it is in likeness to it that I base my theory, a theory of allegorical names.

But everybody knows who R Kelly is, I don't know what his connection to these great people is. All that I know is that he is a soulful , spirited musician. I am also a member of Zion Christian Church and am wondering if Mr Kelly isn't perhaps one of us. A Zionist, political or religion?

So to you I say you have to win, for you, all the Roberts who once were and all those who still are. To this great singer I say you are a GIANT, everything is set you just need to claim it.

Comments