COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT: LIRA MOLAPO, ROBIN KOHL, LISA LOEB, MONIEFAH BROWN AND TABBY MOLAPO Cas no 23/03/2016




LIRA MOLAPO KOHL and ROBIN KOHL HARASSMENT               (2014)

·         STOLEN DOCUMENTS FROM MY GMAIL AND YAHOO ACCOUNTS

Please see article dated 09/09/2013 and 27/09/2013 posted on my blog about the harassment me and my daughter naledi Catherine (13) are subjected to by this artist. she uses my fb page, blog, twitter acc and sometimes find that my email acc are hacked and info related to her is removed. I have started a blog to create awareness to this problem but it doesn't seem to help.  I’ve posted info from my social networks and put it for everyone to read, analyse and decide for themselves.

She and her husband has stolen harassment documents from my emails to sell them in other countries or uses personal information and my twitter account.

·         MICHAEL JACKSON’S HISTORY TO MISS LIRA’S HERSTORY?
She is now promoting a book called "Herstory" based on my tweets about the similarities and tweets I made about Michael Jackson and the dream i had about him.

The dream that I had was:
1. when I saw Michael Jackson on my father's birthday 25/09 and two guys dressed in black descending from heaven.
2. She also uses at tweet I made about the fact that Michael Jackson’s memorial was on 07/07 my birthday 07/07.
3. Her book is also based on hacked tweets and my family information and that of the Jackson’s. It’s based on the comparison I made about similarities names in my family. 
Catherine: Catherine Poppie (grandmother’s sister), mom Catherine Poppie and Catherine Naledi (daughter) and Katherine Jackson and Paris Michael Katherine Jackson.
Poppie: who was named after my mother( because they were born on the same day, the daughter of Catherine and Michael and granddaughter of Flora.
She goes around saying that she has paid me, that I know what she is doing information she hacked from my emails are her work and that I stole it?She steals info from all my contacts and uses it as her own. She follows all my emailed documents around the world and steals my contacts and friends on face book and twitter. She went to sing in Dubai in December 2013 because I was communicating with a friend in Dubai.  
  
Joseph: Joseph the son in law of my grandmother Catherine and stepdad Thabo, my sister’s husband Joseph Thabo and Janet Jackson dad Joseph. 
 
Jeanette: and the daughter of Joseph and Thabo and Janet Jackson.
Millicent: (my sister’s daughter) like the Jackson’s Millie.
·         EGYPT
I made a comparison about Naledi (Star) Catherine Shoko Maluleka (daughter Maluleka, 15 of house no 2019, who will be 19 in the year 2019) and her dad Barnabas ‘Barney’ Ramarumo Maluleka(the son of Herman Maluleka (Albert Einstein’s father was also named Hermann) he was named after the Bishop of Zion Christian Church’s Barnabas Engenas Joseph Ramarumo Lekganyane) to Barbys Mamluke of Egypt and St. Catherine of Egypt (to my grandmother Catherine (Poppie because of my cousin Monica), my mother Catherine Poppie (because of her education) and daughter Naledi Catherine because she was named after them. 

She went to Egypt to promote this information which was on my facebook page and twitter as if it was her own or about her. Her contact Cathy Cairo in Egypt and used info she hacked from my facebook page, twitter accounts, emails stolen from my gmail and yahoo accounts and used this information to promote herself.  

·         NALEDI(13) VS MISS LIRA’S NALEDI(21)
She tells the whole world that I am HIV positive when I’m negative (proof is on my twitter account) to advance her career and tells the media that that is why I cannot do my work.  She uses my daughter’s name Naledi Catherine Shoko Maluleka (13) and moms name Catherine Poppie Dibela Shoko of 2019 for entertainment and we don’t even know her. We have never met.

FROM CLASH OF THE CHOIRS 2013 DOCUMENT: 

Had the ff people Sipho Mabuse (father of Naledi and Palesa) and 7 choirs. This was mentioned a lot on my tweets last year. I even had a friend on facebook who participated in choirs? I really don’t know how Clash Of The Choirs SA came to know about this.   


·         PASCAL COTTE
She and her husband hacked my social networks, removed posts and comments, pictures and emails and sold them to Michelle Obama and Pascal Cotte of BCG of The Da Vinci Travelling Company in Italy.

·         46664 FASHION AND LEVI’S: DESIGNS


After I sent 46664 and Levi’’s designs I sent to Vukani fashions, she contacted 46664 and fear that she might be working on this project with 46664 fashions. Now 46664 is on her facebook page. 

·         LIES
She steals my documents sends them all over the world and lies to everybody and tells them that I agreed to let her use my information because I’m sick while I’m not. She also tells people that I refuse to work with her and that we have spoken about her harassment of us and things are fine.

·         DUBAI
She goes around saying that she has paid me, that I know what she is doing information she hacked from my emails are her work and that I stole it?
She steals info from all my contacts and uses it as her own. She follows all my emailed documents around the world and steals my contacts and friends on face book and twitter. She went to sing in Dubai in December 2013 because I was communicating with a friend in Dubai. 
·         FACEBOOK
She hacks my facebook page and contacts. She asks all my friends on facebook to like her page. The last time I checked she had 59 of my friends on her facebook page.

·         DATE OF BIRTH
She stalks us and says mean things about us and regularly changes her date of birth to suit my latest tweets. She tweets about me and follows my work and uses it as her own.  In 2014 her dob was on 26.04, this year 2015 her dob on the same day as that of Albert Einstein’s?  

·         SONGWRITING
I went to her husband studio in 2006, told his staff that I write music and that I need help producing my music. I was told to come back but never did. She went there, dated her and they got married in later and now they continue to stalk me.    

·         DJ LYQUID WITH RJ BENJAMIN
I had a colleague in 2006 at Full Circle Health in Centurion (Janez Vermeiren of Top Billing uses this name for his model management company) who now calls himself LyquidDJ and they got their friend RJ Benjamin to stalk him and befriend and used him for most of their shows.  He is now RJ Benjamin’s friend.

ALL MY TWEETS ABOUT HARASSMENT FROM FEBRUARY TO AUGUST 2013

©A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (A THEORY OF SIMILARITIES)

·         Enzo Ferrari and family are similar to us ©atheoryofallegoricalnames (married to Floriana Nalin)
·         Dream:A Red @InsideFerrari falling from the sky to the Highway where I was walking amongst public transport!!! ©atheoryafallegoricalnames.

·         @Miss_Lira again: and my aunt's name is Kuli Mary as on ©atheoryofallegoricalnames my blog!!!
·         @FlorenceShoko: A photo with her and Psyfo has to be abt my Psychology degree perhaps? *raises eyebrows* #stalkeralert The fact that I can't do anything abt it at the mo.. has to be because I can't get a job at all #stalkeralert #blockedalltheway. 5 Aug
·         The Shield advert on tv was created using writing like that on my blog. (Shield Woman" Facebook pg) & it sponsors @miss_lira.

Working my pain again, the insensitive @Miss_Lira and @SamsungSA & my Bday 07/07 #OnlinePresenterSearch @SAPresident @PresidencyZA

 REQUESTS TO STOP
·         @Miss_LIRA STOP being insensitive, our lives/theory are NONE of YOUR u're damn business. #STOP #infringement #rightstoprivacy #copyrighted
·         Guess @Miss_LIRA'll never know what it feels like to be born&raised with #harassment until she has a child of her own. #stopchildabuse
·         My ©theory is abt Italy& Egypt on my blog since Jan&has nothing to do with her. . @Miss_LIRA's busy helping herself. #STOP #STOP ##stop
·         Hope @Miss_LIRA wud stop #harassing me&daughter&stop working my ©theory to advance her music career. She's a lot like Beyonce. #stalkeralert

·         @rkelly and @50cent singing 'Fall down Flora,we'll help you' nice collabo!!!

·         Dreamt abt the two Kelly's RKelly&Kelis, the other doesn't qualify. Don't know her, has no sevens! Come for a background check, very nec!!

(ALL THESE TWEETS SEEM TO BE WHAT SHE WAS WORKING ON THIS YEAR.HER BDAY, HER 7YRS MARRIAGE, ALL SEVENS ON ALL ARTICLES ON MAGAZINES. STOLEN FRM MY TWITTER ACCOUNT)

·         Am glad my Bday is on 7/7 on the 7th day. Twil be 7/7/7. I sense a lot of things are going to happen in July this year. What a blessing!!!
·         @positivelynot Here it is, wrote more abt Florence, 7P's&3.1415! "@nytimes: Books of The Times: ‘Inferno,’ by Dan Brown.
·         Will be 77yrs old in the year 2019 when he steps down. I was born 07/07& live @2019!

·         'Museum pieces'& 777 as in one in Florence born in 07/07 like bday&name?" @City_Press: New planes for presidency to replace ‘museum pieces’

·         What a blessed weekend it was when all the Zionists were clapping hands @Super Stadium, A'ville!!!
Wish daughter Naledi&Dad Barnabas inn A'ville wud be @Hillsong Church when a certain muso is @Hills Lounge in Attridgeville on Sunday."  
 6 Apr
·         Used to work for Full Circle Health in 2006 before they changed their name to Health Wealth and Happiness!
·         Someone has to cast this #Roman Goddess in stone in SA like #Flora Fountain in #India. #allegory.
30 July
·         Hope the UK thingy has nothing to do with my theory, what's next Egypt and India, some musicians???


·         @FlorenceShoko, Emperor Sutoku of Japan b.07/07/1119 and JZuma age 77 in year 2019 are similar! (Thabo Mbeki too)
·         Someone has to cast this #Roman Goddess in stone in SA like #Flora Fountain in #India. #allegory.
·         #Samsung my laptop&my dob #harassment! #insensitive

___________________________________________________________________________________


Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014 13:55:39 +0200
Subject: Book of Dreams (100 Dreams of 100 famous people), Under Surveillance (2009) and A Theory of Allegorical Names (A Theory of Similarities)
Harassment/Copyright Infringement: Lerato Molapo Kohl(Miss Lira) and Nathi Mthethwa, Bonang Matheba, Nonhle Thema (management@nonhlethema.co.za, .com), Khanyi Mbau, Zindzi Mandela, Basetsana Makgalemele Khumalo,  Johanna Makgalemele Mukoki, Jeanni de Gouveia, Patience Stevens, Florence Masebe, Samsung, Halle Berry
Good day             

Will you please remove all hacked/stolen information from the above mentioned people? They stole all info, documents and keep selling information that was meant for Mantshegele™ Media. They have NO PERMISSION AND NEVER WILL. I don’t know them, I have never met them. I do not want to use LERATO “LIRA” MOLAPO KOHL, ROBIN KOHL, TABBY MOLAPO and her family for my dreams and company.

She has stolen all my work from my twitter account (@florenceshoko) and Google+ (Florence Shoko). All the evidence is there. I have been posting dreams ever since 2011 on Google+, on twitter since 2012 and on facebook since 2009. All posts and pictures that were on my facebook page (Florence Shoko) were removed. Most of the information is used by Top Billing, Miss Lira, Nonhle Thema, Khanyi Mbau., Florence Masebe “The Telegraph”, The Sunday Times, Kim Kardashian and family, Princess Catherine of Cambridge, FLOTUS Michelle Obama and Huffington Post without my permission.

They seem to have back dated a lot of this information too.  It is not true that Bonang Matheba came up with this information, I sent her and Top Billing “A theory of Allegorical Names” document in 2013. They are using this document and information to run Top Billing which has been running for 25+ years. Top Billing has never used ‘A theory of Allegorical names’ theory until I posted it on my blog. They started in 2013 and have overtaken my company without my permission. This theory has been on my Google+ and blog since 2011 (it’s still there).  I do not use Flora Shoko™ Productions email or any other email except for the ones at the bottom. These are the only emails I have ever used.  

There are now more than 160 dreams on my twitter account which this couple uses without my permission. I have lodged a complaint with SAPS Soshanguve (CAS NO 23/03/2016) and they are still under investigating.  Whatever these celebs have told the media, is a LIE, I have NEVER AGREED to respect Lira, she deserves no respect because she’s the one who has no respect for me and my family. Whatever the HIV+ Naledi seem to imply to the whole world is another lie, WE’RE HIV NEGATIVE and proof is on my twitter account. It’s also not true that she paid us that I do not want to be paid, that I want my contact to pay her, Minister Nathi Mthethwa or the government. It’s also not true that I want the whole world to use her.

I DON’T KNOW HER, we’ve NEVER spoken or communicated via email. It was always her husband who always replied and said that I do this to other people too and that he has chosen to ignore me. We’ve NEVER been in the same room. My family and I have NO ASSOCIATION with them and never gave her permission. I DO NOT WANT MY COMPANY AND THEORY TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH HER AND HER FAMILY, THEY ARE NOT SIMILAR AND NEVER WILL BE.

Lira Molapo Kohl, Robin Kohl and Moniefah Brown (she was hired after I tweeted about Monica Brown, still there) were doing this to spite me and my 15 year old daughter “Naledi Catherine Shoko Maluleka” after I tweeted about her “similarities”. She was jealous of the fact that she was ‘10 in the year 2010’ when we were living at house no 452 and that her name is Catherine and we’re like the Da Vinci’s because Da Vinci died in the year 1519. She was also jealous of the fact that my daughter Naledi will be 19 in the year 2019 and that we live at house no 2019. She was named after my mother Catherine who also lives at house no 2019, and that her son my brother is also an artist. She was also named after a relative with the same name. She is jealous of the fact that another similarity was with Catherine de Medici who was born in 1519 and St Catherine of Egypt and the Renoir’s (on my twitter acc) and that Pierre Renoir died in 1919. She is also jealous of the fact that I’ve was the one who had dreams about all this information and other similar people in the entertainment industry. She has overtaken/stolen my idea/theory.     

All this information has been stolen from my Gmail and Yahoo accounts. 500-600 emails were hacked and some Lira and Robin Kohl got from the newspapers who sent her my emails after I complained to them about stolen information she uses. She seems to get free publicity from “The Sunday Times” with emails I sent to them. They never bothered to reply, they just use all this information on her without my permission.  

Her promotion of her HIV+ Naledi in India is also because of information stolen from my Google+ where I dreamt of a lot of Indian women who were carrying my daughter and were singing the song “Hare Krishna, Hare Rama Hare Ramarumo” in 2011 because of her father Barnabas Ramarumo Maluleka, who was named after the Bishop of Zion Christian Church Barnabas Ramarumo Lekganyane and because of the dream I had about Rama. It is also because of the similarity I made with Flora Fountain.

This harassment was started by Endemol’s Isidingo 20+ years ago and has nothing to do with Lira and her husband. ALL THE INFO IS ON GOOGLE+.  They’re using this info to advance her career.
  
Will you please REMOVE these celebrities from using my family and company for entertainment? Reverse all the money you have paid to them and pay me. DON’T pay them, DON’T endorse them. It’s my company, these are my ideas. They were stolen/hacked. The documents that were sold without permission are mine. I am the one who has to be paid and no one else.  


Please feel free to contact me. Your co-operation will be greatly appreciated.  

______________________________________________________________________________________

AN OPEN LETTER TO LIRA MOLAPO 


Re: CAS no 23/03/2016 SAPS SOSHANGUVE POLICE STATION

Lira Molapo and Robin Kohl and associates, Letter sent to her via email,


Will you please refrain from using my theory, personal family information and my date of birth 07/07 to advance your career. I told too many times to stop harassing me and stay away from information about me but you, husband, Sister and friends have chosen to ignore me. I’m warning you again. You’re using my company information to advance your career, travel around the world and get endorsements without my permission.   You gave you permission to do that, you didn’t request it. This is not your information. You stole it, you hacked it. Stop stalking me and stop harassing us. 


My daughter’s name Catherine Naledi, Flora, Gucci Poppie, Neo, Tes, arts, Shoko festival and Albert Einstein, Bobby Brown, Adolf, Germany,  Revelations d.o.b.ob.,2019, my daughter’s name  Naledi, Tabi, Zion, Edward Lekganyane, underwear designs, Dreams, Genius (.com),  everything that has to do with my dreams, my theory of similarities, Remove date 09/09 because it’s not your husband’s date of birth and your date of birth 14 March (you got this information from my twitter account), Da Vinci and all things that has to do with sevens (07), my bio and 2019.  


Cancel your documentary about dreams and the documentary you’re busy with now at Born Free Media. You are using information I sent to Khalo Matabane of Born Free Media (cancel it) this information was meant for me not you, I am the one who requested him to help me with it but you’re using it? Why?


Khanyi Mbau’s ‘Happiness is a Four Letter Word; and Somizi Mhlongo’s ‘Living the Dream’ is based on information stolen from me, They’re using info based on my company and I have informed them but you already know this, because you have chosen to contact them after I did that. You’re even singing the title track in the movie. You have also chosen to use you voice on their Metro FM show. They are harassing me too. Please remove this intro, they are also NOT SIMILAR AND NEVER WILL BE JUST LIKE YOU.


Queen of Katwe is also not similar, they’re using stolen information. You are making a lot of stupid decisions on purpose-you’re not an intelligent person, YOU’RE A CROOK, A CRIMINAL AND A PSYCHOPATH. YOU’RE NOT NORMAL YOU’RE CRAZY AND AN EXTREMELY UGLY WOMAN.

Stop using everything on my social networks and all the information I sent to the newspapers that you use so freely without thinking to advance your career, this is info my theory is based on. Remove all my personal friends you stole from my facebook page, remove all friends from my high school. They are not yours their mine. Stay the hell out my whatsapp. Refrain from using names that are on my phone too there to make yourself similar. Genius is my friend, the disgusting music (Be about it) you loaded on that website (Genius.com) should be removed immediately. His no is on my phone.

This information has nothing to do with you. You hear me, it has nothing to do with you, you are not similar and you never will be. REMOVE all the information from the internet, media and everything you do about my company because you’re infringing on copyrighted information of my company. You have no permission, no copyright.

I don’t know you, you don’t know me, YOU ARE NOT SIMILAR, YOUR NAME AND AGE ARE NOT SIMILAR AND EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU IS NOT SIMILAR.  You are a fraud, a fake, a liar and an impostor.

You’re harassing my 16 year old daughter Naledi Catherine and other women in my family who use that name and my family. I have requested you too many times to stop but you still continue. REMOVE all this information or I’ll sue you, I’ll sue you Lisa Loeb (About Entertainment, son Kuli),Khuli Chana and all you’re fake friends who seem to think they are similar when they are not.

REMOVE your sister from Cines Renoir and the drama she is acting on is based on me and information from my blog. REMOVE all the information about my sister Neo, Tesia and June. This information belongs to my family and can never be linked to you. You’re also using information I sent to the newspapers and you if you think I’m going to let you get away with it then you are mistaken.


WARNING: STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, infringing on copyrighted information. You have no permission or copyright and you never will.

______________________________________________


LIRA MOLAPO CAS 23/03/2016 SAPS SOSHANGUVE POLICE STATION



Inbox
x

FLORENCE SHOKO

AttachmentsDec 6 (5 days ago)
to bobbibrownnaledi.katheri.meCatebarneymaluleka (his dad is Herman) like Albert Einstein (Zionist) 

It's a year of firsts for songstress Lira! She's just been named the first African female brand ambassador for Johnnie Walker (with King George V)
Songstress Lira is flying the flag high for SA, bagging her second brand ambassador deal in under one month.
On Tuesday, Scottish whisky brand Johnnie Walker made the official announcement at an event, naming her the face of  its Joy Will Take You Further campaign.
The news was also confirmed on their Facebook page: “In case you missed the big reveal of our iconic JoyWalker on @JohnnieWalkerSA, we’re proud to announce that it’s award-winning singer, model and African global icon Lira.”
Marketing Manager Loyiso Sipayile said in an interview with Times Live that Lira was a perfect fit for the brand.
He said: “Lira offers a different dimension. She’s a female who’s about to promote whisky. We weren’t looking for a brand ambassador; we were looking for an individual to reinforce our mantra of personal progress and we were inspired by her journey – it was obvious that joy fuelled her success and many people will be inspired by her story.”
Earlier this month, the global icon shared the news of becoming iconic cosmetic brand, Bobbi Brown’s first african brand ambassador.
She said on Instagram: “I’m thrilled to be the first African to formally collaborate with this global brand. I love Bobbi’s makeup and admire how her products bring out the individual beauty in every woman and how easy she makes it for all women to look and feel their best.”
Amid all her brand partnership deals, she still continues to make music, while being a coach on The Voice SA. Earlier this month, she released her sixth studio album, Born Free, which will be officially launched at Gold Reef City’s The Lyric Theatre in Jozi in April.
Lira is the perfect example of how to nurture your brand. Well done, Lira!
READ MORE: The Voice SA judges revealed  (with Bobby van Jaarsveld, his son's name is Sion.)
Source: Times Live




Lira is the Face of Bobbi Brown’s 2016 South Africa Campaign?
26.03.2016 at 1:16 pm By BellaNaija.com 2 Comments
South African singer Lira has been announced as this year’s face of Bobbi Brown for their South African campaign and she is the first African woman to represent the brand.
According to Marie Claire SA, Bobbi Brown had this to say:
I’m excited and incredibly proud to have Lira as an influencer for our brand in South Africa. I’m in awe of her inspirational life story and her strong commitment to giving back. Her positive attitude, natural beauty and confidence represent the brand’s philosophy of “be who you are beauty”
Marie Claire SA also shared a behind the scenes picture on Twitter.
We can’t wait to see the official campaign photos, stay tuned to BellaNaija Beauty for more on this story.

About BellaNaija.com
Living & Celebrating the African Dream! 
Kate Upton replaces Katie Holmes as the face of Bobbi Brown?





  ___________________________________________________________________________

Comments