COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT: Jay-Z’s Magna Carta Holy Grail



Re: Jay-Z’s Magna Carta Holy Grail      

The album was released on 4th of July 2013 when it was scheduled and advertised on the media to be released on 7TH of July.

I want to draw your attention to the following:
·         
  •   I was born on 07/07.

·    Holy Grail: The title of the album was a dream I had which was posted on my blog on    11/2011. 
·   I use a Samsung laptop and cellphone (bought 05/2011) and washing machine. 

·   I am a member of Zion Christian Church.

·   This information was stolen from my blog and was used without permission.

·  Life Is But A Dream: I have also been complaining about harassment from his wife Beyonce  about the use of copyrighted information from my blog to advance her career. The title was stolen from tweets about dreams I had in January 2011 during Barack Obama’s Inauguration. (info’s on my facebook page)  

·   The title was also derived from a quote on my facebook page.
    I’d also like to be paid for copyright infringement?  


The post of 25 November 2011 was the inspiration to the Magna Carta Holy Grail by Jay Z.

I keep complaining about this couple about how they used my life story, tweets and posts on facebook account to brand themselves. Today as I was going through my blog I found this dream I posted in 2011.
  
Dream 1:
This morning I dreamt of a woman in a coffin with a glass top in a tomb. “That’s the Holy Grail’ I told my mom who was sitting next to me on a chair while we were watching her. 
“Somebody said that she looked like me, did you know she was from Florence?” I said to her.
She shook her head while still watching her and as I was talking a coffin lifted itself off the ground and enclosed me.
The woman was left lying on the floor. She had no skin but only green muscles and bones. Insects were crawling all around her and some were climbing on top of her. Then a group of young men came and wanted to look at her but she woke up growled and they ran away. 


 And then he won the 56th Grammy Awards? 

GRAMMY Nominations Concert Live!! 

Jay Z tops the nominations with nine; Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Justin Timberlake, and Pharrell Williams each garner seven nods; Drake and mastering engineer Bob Ludwig are up for five awards.


Comments