Funding: Documentary




Funding: Documentary 




Description


A theory of allegorical names is also known as “a theory of similarities®” It’s about people with similarities, names, events and how our lives are influenced by these similarities. It is like the Zodiac signs only in names. It is also about how our spirit are influenced and guided by the similarities with people in the Bible that are similar


About us 


I am a single mother of a 12 yr old girl called Catherine Naledi, who was named after her grandmother Catherine Poppie. Because of our link to Zion Christian Church of which we are members of and our physical address 2019 people harass us. They also stalk me fro my dreams that I have tweet about. I would like to make a documentary about myself and Naledi. Catherine. 





What we need
  • ·  Internet connection

I need it to make my research; I have none at the moment. I have to go to an internet cafe because I lost my computer cable near a campus and it’s always full.  I’m working from an old Blackberry 8520 and it needs a new battery. All the information I have gathered I did through my Blackberry phone. I depend on BIS get my projects done. To send emails, gather data and manage my blog.



·         Website

One is needed to store all data on. I am currently using a blog Florence Shoko SA (a theory of allegorical names) and it looks unprofessional. Everything is posted on one page including “my harassment and dreams” posts.



·         Funding for production

I have contacted a production company but lack the funding to have it produced. If you want to be involved in sponsoring or producing the project you can send an email to: florence.shoko@gmail.com   



Why we need funding for the project (not cartoons)



 ·         Because of the similarity I have with the Louvre Museum. (I was born in 1973 and the Louvre Museum was opened to the public in 1793)

·         To create jobs. 

·         To preserve our history.



See “A theory of allegorical names” posted on 28/01/2013.

 Funding

Help me by funding my dreams! Help make it a reality! Help us reveal the truth about us all!

Please send an email for more info or contact Diek at Fopspeen.


Best Regards





Flora Shoko (Ms)




Comments