COPYRIGHT INFRINGMENT: THE TABLE 2011 vs TABLE 19


·         TABLE 19
Anna Kendrick again? Why her? Is the movie going to be based on my address or Sylvaine Strike’s The Table? This information is based on stolen information from my emails. I want these person and information removed. Are you trying to endorse Kendrick’s career? What about mine?

 I WANT THE MOVIE CANCELLED OR I AM GOING TO SUE. 

RAMASCREEN.COM : MY DAUGHTER'S FATHER IS RAMA? WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ABOUT? THIS PEOEPLE ARE USING INFO FROM MY BLOG, TWITTER AND HACKED EMAILS. I WANT THIS TO STOP. 
___________________________________________________________________


Re: The Table by Sylvaine Strike 

Grahamstown Film Festival

I just saw an article by Robyn Sassen on the Sunday Times of today (07/08/2011) about the play “The Table”.

It’s amazing how this so called celebrities/actors makes money out of the ordinary citizens without thinking how their actions affect these people’s lives. Don’t they have a moral responsibility to be exemplary to other people and the same people they expect to come and watch their shows. This woman who has been the voice of Cell C for seven years is now a writer and a producer of a story written about another person.

While you are all celebrating her creative skills i need to bring your attention to the following:

She wrote a story about me(Flora) and this play is an insult to me and my family.

I was born on 07/07 if the reason the 7 cast member is supposed to be related to that and the start of the play in Grahamstown on the 06/07/2011.,

I have three siblings which makes us four just like in her play. Where it is stated the story revolves around four siblings.

She was quoted as saying on The Sunday Times “It took me a while to find my Flora - and she really roughed it in order to make a living”. I worked in the orders department of a pharmaceutical company for years. This is also insulting.

About the sand- our house is still under construction/ being renovated we had/still have sand outside the yard.

About the comment “the only thing edible on the table is bread” we eat bread a lot in this household and am sure it is the same with other households and because we enjoy it and it is basically just what we eat in the house more than anything, because we prefer it that way. And because we do not work like normal ‘9-5 jobs because of the stalking so cannot afford anything other than bread for now.   I have to run around try to sort out this problem.

I left my job because my work environment was not   ............. because people have been stalking me( they still do). I cannot live my house without people screaming and swearing at me The police couldn’t figure out how this was done but it is clear. Or maybe it’s because I'm black, so I have to be exploited. It's horrifying to see that a life of an innocent black single woman and a 10year old child @ Naledi" is still cheap in SA.

So my daughter is name father the 'Star' in ZCC and her father in Barnabus Ramarumo is named after the our church leader Bishop Barnabus Lekagnyane. So the church is based in Limpopo which was formerly known as Pietersburg like in St. Pietersburg. So the Jews live in Israel and there’s a Mt Moria in Jerusalem where the Jewish people are based.

There’s a Moria here in Pietersburg, I’m not going to mention the St. Pietersburg. So I have a friend in Israel he teaches/talk to me a lot about the Jewish ways and religion. So the ZCC star is almost similar to those of the Jewish religion. It’s all on the internet.    

We all know the Florence is the name where Da Vinci was born, and he was a  Zionist. My mother is also Catherine like him and my grandmother was also named Florence.  Everybody calls me Flora so this show that you are so promoting is about us. And have people threatening to kill us if we go to the police because they do not want the truth to come out. They want to exploit us and make money, build careers by exploiting and stalking us. This is my life , what you people classify as entertainment  the people this is based on are suffering.

Ms Strike has no right to make a story about us. She is stalking us and infringing our rights to privacy. It is our democratic right to privacy and she and her 'satellite' are committing a crime. I suggest she put it to good use.

We do not know her and have never met her. We are no longer in the apartheid era or the dark ages. Why isn’t she righting a story about herself and her own damn family as she so claims. This people are stalking and exploiting me and you the media are contributing to this crime that is being committed by refusing to publish the truth. Or was she hoping that the truth will never come out?

Like the Isidingo team no matter how many times one complains they don’t care. It’s business as usual for them. People need to know, there’s a need.

The refusal of the Press to report about this matter is increasingly making it difficult for us to get this crime to stop.

Last week I a similar email of PARADISE STOP: THE MOVIE. They also did the same thing, wrotew a story about me. I thought someone will come back to me or at least get it printed. I am still waiting for feedback.  

Can you please help?

Comments

  1. I wrote this letter to the Sunday times

    Dear Gillian

    Thank you for responding, it really means a lot to me. I really appreciate.
    I expected the very same response and unfortunately that is not the
    only similarity.

    These people are cashing in on my name and family and putting my life in danger.
    I am being stalked as a result and unfortunately cannot prove how they
    do this, but its only a matter of time, but Ms Sylvaine Strike knows
    this very well.

    I will be handling this problem from hereon.

    Best Regards

    Flora M. Shoko

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was their response.

    Dear Ms Shoko
    >
    > This is to assure you that the production of The Table had nothing to do
    > with you. When the director Sylvaine Strike was quoted in the interview
    > about looking for her Flora, she was referring to looking for an actress to
    > play the role of Flora in the play.
    > I have spoken to Ms Strike this week and she assured me that she does not
    > know you, has never heard of you, and the play has nothing to do with you.
    > The only link is that the one character in the play, Flora, has the same
    > name as you. That is a mere co-incidence.
    >
    > We will not enter into any further correspondence on this matter.
    >
    > Thank you.
    >
    >
    > Gillian Anstey
    > Assistant Editor Review
    > Sunday Times

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    Gillian's letter came before mine, and the letter published at the top was my resonse to Gillian's response.

    Thanks
    Flora M Shoko

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment