A theory of Allegorical names: 100 dreams of 100 famous people



Adolf Hitler (Chancellor, Germany)
Me, my daughter and niece went to the Uffizi Gallery.  As we were walking in the gallery there were tables draped in white tablecloths and chairs and a lot of people, like in a restaurant. I saw a man standing on the doorway looking at me. He looked like my grandfather but had brown skin, a moustache and dark hair. He was dressed in black trouser, military boots, white top and a dark silk scarf was wrapped around his neck. I stopped to ask him ‘Don’t I know you from somewhere’ and he smiled at me and the heavy moustache moved. Then my daughter asked me where the Venus de Milo was and I told her it was outside and she dragged me by hand to go there.




Jesus Christ
It’s the day that Barack Obama was inaugurated and I had a dream that I was coming back from work. It was late and was walking alone in the street going to catch a bus. Then I saw a man in the sky in white clothes looking down at me. He was thin with hollow cheeks and long dark hair. He was watching me and the he said ‘I want you’ pointing at me with his middle finger, and then stopped to look at me, like he wanted to see my reaction.

I stopped walking and looked at him surprised at what He was about to say, then pointing at the Statue of Liberty, “here”.

Then He looked closely at me, and then looked at the West and I saw what he was looking at. He was watching at people gathered outside to see Barack Obama being sworn in as the US President. 
‘Who is he’, I asked.’
‘He’s Jesus Christ’ a voice said to me. He looked at me again and I became ashamed and looked down.
Then I looked up and saw that He wasn’t there anymore but the Statue of Liberty where He was.
John Cena (WWE Wrestler, USA)
I was in bed sleeping in my room and I saw him face. Like someone had put his head on top of the chest of drawers on the left side of the bed.
Then he said to me “No, Flora you have to go get your daughter.”
Then I woke up.

John Edward (Spirit Medium, USA)
I had a dream that I was on his show Crossing Over and was wearing a long flowing red dress, which was made of a soft material like chiffon or silk. He was telling people about their dead loved ones on the show, and when he came me he stopped and clicked his fingers and said “Wake up”
 He said that he was told to say words the “breathe, allegorical, and dance steps” and that I would remember.
“No, I don’t remember” I said shaking my head.
He said that he was told to say this me.
“I remember seeing the words in the Bible, because I was reading it a week go, I saw the words in the Bible”
I didn’t remember what they were supposed to mean, but was not surprised by the clicking of his fingers because I was always tired and fell asleep easily.
I knew that, the were meant to wake me up. 
Then John moved to the other section of the audience and went to a man who was draped in Blue clothes. 
He had an inscription on his thigh and kept saying that he was in love with me.
But I kept on shaking my head. 
Katie Price (Singer, Model UK)
She was in a room dressed in her underwear with a lot of cameras around like they were shooting a movie/advert. Tom Cruise was sitting on a chair in front of her, dressed in khaki trousers with nothing on top.  She went to him and as she was about to sit on his lap, he fell backwards on the chair and changed into another actor.

© florence.shoko 2012

Comments