About Ruth and 7 BC and 7 AC

I dreamt of a lady by the name of Ruth, she had come to visit me and said that she was my ancestor. She said she was an ancestor from the year 7BC.

She didn't know if it was 7BC or 7EC and I told her it was the same thing?

Then I googled it and this is what I found amongst other things:

www.new-birth.net/misc/misc1.htm

Jesus was born probably on Wednesday, January 7th, 7 BC.

www.urantia.org/urantia-book.../paper-122-birth-and-infancy-jesusCached

“... among her ancestors such well-known women as Annon, Tamar, Ruth, Bathsheba,”

ewarbirds.org/aeronca.html

1.                                                                                  The 7AC, in turn, was soon upgraded to the 7BC, with a larger engine, and was subsequently produced for the US Army under the designation L-16A (85-hp ...”
religiouswriting.com
This law extended to the next of kin, hence Noemi's plan. Ruth, by her action, is claiming this right). Ruth 3:1-7. B.C. 5. Booz awakes to find Ruth at his ...
Its that time of the year again, the time we remember and celebrate the birth of Jesus.
Stay Blessed this Christmas.  

Comments