Manuscript: Book of Dreams (100 dreams of 100 famous people) 24/11/2011

Dream 1:

The Holy Grail

It was in the morning and I was about to wake up, I dreamt of a woman in a coffin in a glass top coffin in the middle of our living room. That the Holy Grail I said to my mom, who was sitting in a chair next to me. We were sitting in a room watching tv an saw the holy grail’s coffin.

‘Someone said she looked like me. Did you know she was from Florence?’ I continued. 
She shook her head and as I was talking the coffin lifted itself up from the ground and the holy was left lying on the floor.
She had no skin but green muscles and bones and insects were crawling all over her body ond around her
.
A group of young men came and as they were about to approach her, she woke up. Her eyes opened and started screaming and growling. The young men ran away and then the coffin closed came towards me and enclosed me.

Dream 2:
I was in a room with Catholic Bishops, some were dressed in maroon robes and others in black ones. The room had white mosaic tiles and the Bishops were sitting on benches. Some were sitting on the stage and I went to the left side to take a seat but didn’t know which was mine.
”I don’t know the now the procedure” I kept thinking.
I found another Bishop in a maroon robe sitting on the floor. Then asked him if I could sit next to him and he looked forward at the other Bishops who were on the stage and shrugged his shoulders.

 Jesus Christ

It’s the day that Barack Obama was elected President and I had a dream that I was coming back from work, it was late and I was walking alone in the street going to catch a bus. Then I saw a man in the sky in white clothes looking down on me. He was thin with hollow cheeks and long dark curly hair. He was watching me and then He said pointing at me with his middle finger ‘I want you’ and then stopped to look at me as if to see my reaction. I stopped walking and looked at Him surprised at what He was about to say and the He pointed at the Statue of Liberty ‘Here’. Then he looked down at it as if something was going on. Then I saw a lot of people gathered there and saw Barack Obama being sworn in as the President.

‘Who is He’ I asked   
‘He’s Jesus Christ’ a voice of a woman named Maria said. He looked at me and I became ashamed and looked down. Then I looked up and saw that He wasn’t there anymore but the Statue of Liberty where He was.

Robert Brown

I was having a dream about my daughter Naledi (Star) Catherine (10) sleeping in bed with my niece Naledi (4)
My daughter was sleeping in the middle of the bed and my niece at the edge. I was worried she would fall to the ground. Then as I was looking at her I started thinking about Robert Brown and a voice immediately said that’s ne.

Then it was clear to me albert Einstein was a giant compared to him. Brown is the one who is closely associated with ‘A theory of the Brownian movement’ and this theory is closely associated with Albert Einstein. Everybody knows about Albert Einstein and his work ‘About Zionism’ but not many people know who Robert Brown is. 

Comments