HARASSMENT: ISIDINGO (soapie, sabc 3) ENDEMOL SA



The similarities are too much and found them to be too overwhelming. We have don’t know these people they’ve never been to our home, I don’t know where they know us from. I would like to know where they get their story from because it is about me, family and close friends.

The SABC make our lives unbearable and impossible by infringing on our rights to privacy and use our lives as entertainment and for personal gain.

I sent two complaints, in 1996 I sent a complaint to the writers from mantshegele@mighty.co.za email address. Sivan Pillay responded and said the story was not related to us and explained about disclaimers?

Another email was sent to the BCCSA in 2010 from fshoko@phdist.co.za email address. The query was handled by Shouneez Martin who forwarded it to the Isidingo team. A woman by the name of Karen Barnard responded, she sent back an email about how the story was coincidental, and said that they do internet searches before they write stories to see if there aren’t any similarities? She also said that because the soapie was created 10 years ago, she wanted to know why I was raising a complaint only now. 

I sent a compliant to BCCSA and a lady by the name of Shouneez Martin refused to forward the complaint because she was told not to forward any complaints to the producers of the soapies. The SAPS and IPID (formerly ICD) refuse to help us and I cannot find a lawyer. 

I am well aware this revolves around me and wish that these would refrain from using our lives as entertainment. The producers of Isidingo do not care how this is affecting our lives and the psychological impact of what they are doing to us. This harassment and complete disregard of my complaint is damaging to us and to the people around us. Do they think people wouldn’t know what they are doing to us, that we are stupid and that nothing will be done about this?

Our physical address House no “2019” is being used as a plan to promote the elections for a political organization? I want this to stop harassment to stop, this is our private lives and it’s not meant for entertainment.

The similarities are the following:  

STORYLINE

 Leonardo Da Vinci’s father was Pierre and mother was Catherine and he was born in Florence. He was also a member of Sion. I’m a member of ZCC.  It also revolves around mining magnates. I once dated (1994) a man who now owns Sekoko Platinum. .

 Gideon
·      
         Soopie:  When the story started they had a man by the name of Gideon (my father) and Pierre who was Cherel’s husband. He’s a ZCC member. Are they giving people clues about us and are they referring to me Florence or events that happened there?
·         Real life: Dad’s name:  Gideon member ZCC.

Catherine
·         Katrina was a woman who died in Switzerland while he was skiing with Pamela. Lolly (played by Kim Engelbrecht) on the story went to Switzerland to report about it.
·         Real life: My mother and daughter are both named Catherine.

Neo
·         Soopie: Lettie Matabane’s son. 
·         Real life: Sister is also named Neo Pamela. 

Khaya
·         Soopie: Zeb Matabane’s alleged son in the story.
·         Real life: Personal friend from high school, this is sensitive by anyone’s standards.

Cherel
·         Soopie: Michelle Botes wore similar ones when she was reintroduced back to the saopie in 2010 on SABC3 as Braam’s wife. She was holding  scissor (invented by Da Vinci)
·         Real life:  The shoes: mine
 
Sophie, Daniel, Benjamin (Le Roux Siblings)

Benjamin:
·         Soapie: Cherel worked as a secretary with Benjamin, when she was introduced back into the story.
·         Real life: Was also a secretary in my community and worked closely with a man by the name of Benjamin 
  
Sophie and Daniel
·         Soopie:    Sister and brother to Daniel in the story.  
·         Real life:  Sophie (childhood friend) now married to Daniel.

Ayanda Diale (FB)
·                    Soopie: Who plays the part of an ex musician in the story
·                    Real life:  Ayanda: My supervisor at RTT from 2010-2011
I was busy doing my album with a Solly Moholo (writing his name in case this name too finds its way into the story) A musician was introduced in the story, she also wears a head scarf. Is this about me? And always wear a head scarf as is the custom with all ZCC members.   I see this week on the soapie Ayanda’s also having visions/dreams. Everybody knows even on my facebook page I always write about dreams. Does the story revolve around me?  

Katlego
Soopie: Jeff Sibeko’s wife on soapie.
·         Real life: A friend at an internet cafe where I do my blog. .

    My Birthday 07/07                                             (FB)                         
                  
·         Soopie: Jefferson Sibeko’s wife in the story, yesterday (25/07/2011) referred to an incident that happened to Skhumbuzo. Sifiso was the main a suspect during one of their discussions with the police, this was said.
 “And about the 7th “around 7, 7.30” Katlego said
 “Oh, It was that day” Sfiso said.

Kimberley
·          
   Soopie: Last week Kimberley was wearing a top like mine,
·         Real life: I bought this at Mr Price early
 
Ayanda Diale’s head scarves. (Me, fb)
·          
    Soapie:  I also wear head scarves, is this character going to portray my life and my singing career in the future. I am also busy on a music project with Solly Moholo and am afraid my songs will find their way into the soapie.  On recent episodes this character has visions or talks about dreams. She relies on them to guide her through problems.). I post my dreams on my fb profiles: Florence Shoko and Flora M Shoko, and on Google+ profile too.
·         Real life: My blog is about that and have a 2009 manuscript with ISBN NO: titled “Under Surveillance. It wrote 17 dreams.

Justin (fb)                                                (26/07/2011)
·           
    Soopie: A name Jefferson Sibeko (Vusi Kunene) used when he was talking on the phone on 26/07/2011.
·          Real life:  I worked for RTT   and one of our manager’s was Justin, his mom’s Bday is the 07/07 and mine too.

Joshua                                           (Episode 07/09/2012)

 Soapier: In the story he is a waiter at the Duncan Hotel.
Real life:  It’s the name of a man who I’ve asked to help with business registration.  I’ve spent the whole year fighting with where’ve made an application in ROOM 9.

Mandla Faku                                    (Episode 26/09/2012)

 Soapie: The name of a child, who died from the disease Listeria.  Vusi was comforting at the hospital. 
 Real life: Mandla personal friend and hairdresser.

 Josiah Mogale                              (Episode 26/09/2012)

 Soapie: The cleaner at the hospital named Peter Shabangu kidnapped Nikiwe and Ayanda.
 Real life: My aunt Elizabeth Mogale in Pretoria was married to a Josias Mogale.
 
2012/2013

·         Eddie Holmes and Charlie
·       
         Soopie:  Played by Jay Anstey, the storyline about a school girl who lives with her father because her mom has financial trouble.
·         Real life:  My daughter Catherine who lives with her father, while I was working late shifts and now have financial troubles.  Charlie’s always in shorts and t-shirts like my daughter Catherine (12)
Check out the post about the play “The Table” by Sylvaine Strike on my blog I sent to Gillian Anstey, the Editor of the Sunday Times, the mother of Jay Anstey (plays Charlie on the soapie). After I posted her response on the comment box of this post Gillian resigned from her job the same week, but not for long, she has now resurfaced. 

Yvette (fb)

Soapie: Charlie’s mother and her hairstyle looks like that of Yvette. 
Real life: Yvette Mostert colleague at RTT (fb page).
SG Team                                                                                        14/04/2013

Soapie: By Frank to Carter (Nikiwe’s boyfriend) in the lift on their way back from Nikiwe’s office. 
Real life:       Mom studied her nursing at SG Laurens.


OTHER PRODUCTIONS BY ENDEMOL SA
·        
      
           REALITY CHECK
With Nonhle Thema and Khanyi Mbau flighted on ETV on 6 July 2013 with three women born on the same month?
My theory is based on Frieda Kahlo’s Bday on 06 July and the similarities birthdays.  
·       
         SCHUCKS YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU
 Gray Hofmeyr and Leon Schuster’ new movie about Leon and a brother named Rob van Vuuren ? My theory? 
·         
            BIG BROTHER AFRICA
Laura Catherine Shoko and Florence Doe? (18 JULY 2013)
·      
            KATCH IT WITH KHANYI
About similarities between Khanyi Mbau and the people she’ll be interviewing without approval Efforts to get the show cancelled by ETV failed.  


Comments

  1. http://www.google.co.za/search?q=lettie+matabane+isidingo&hl=en&client=ms-android-samsung&gl=gb&source=android-unknown&sky=mrdr&prmd=imvnso&ei=98bXTrCrDoGphAeEsYHlDg&start=30&sa=N&biw=533&bih=295

    Above is the link I found on my views stat for today, Isidingo has been viewing my blog.
    After 13 years of writing about us and 3 letters of complaint they still continue. My daughter and I have been living with harassemtn for the past 6 yrs because of something they started 13yrs ago in the name of art.

    Every person we meet and conversation we have, we see on this soapie. I wrote a letter to them weeks ago and till today am still waiting for their response. Meanwhile the harassment and verbal abuse go on while they become more famous and richer.

    I had to leave my job and home because the harassment was unbearable, I really don't know how my daughter(11) handles all this. To them it's just enetertainment, there's a need the story has to be told no matter what at our expense.

    I registered on twitter and had 3 followers for a week and they were the 4th. I blocked them and threatened to tweet 40 comments a day until they sorted out my problem and they unfollowed me. But today they were now viewing my blog.

    I will be posting every detail that's similar to my life and and their monitoring here on my blog until they stop.They're infringing on our basic human rights and am letting them get away with it.

    I think I need to say I need the services of a lawyer, can't get one I tried.
    Email me if your interested.

    Flora

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment