ABOUT HARASSMENT: Generations (soapie)

Still waiting for feedback from these writers too.

Kenneth Mashaba’s new company RTL  
I worked 3 yrs for a company called RTT? The fake company Dineo Mahlaba and Sibusiso Dhlomo were working on to trap Kenneth.

Orion cars
My sister Tesia works for Orion in JHB. 
Sbusiso Dlomo was talking about Tersia when Senzo and Jason when they moved in with him and Ntombi after Kenneth’s arrest.   
 
Costa
Was mentioned a few months ago, I have a friend on FB called Costa.
Samuel  
My grandfather and brother are both named Samuel.
Catherine
My mother and daughter are both named Catherine

These minor co-incidences if left unattended to will escalate into a big problem. I really don’t want this story to revolve around us. I have a child and would really like to live a normal life again like all your actors and actresses. Why aren’t the writers writing the story about themselves or their actors. They are harassing us and causing a lot of problems for me and my family. We do not know how they do this and the police cannot figure it out. We have people stalking and swearing at us all hours of the day. It’s clear now who these stalkers are.

I have sent a compliant to BCCSA but the Shouneez Martin refuses to forward the complaint because she says she is not allowed to and not responding. This is our private lives and they are not meant for entertainment.

Comments

  1. Reach Publishers/Magazine

    I submitted a manuscript to Reach Publishers in 2009 for publishing. The manuscript was not published because we couldn't agree on the content of the book. The agreement was later cancelled, I decided I wanted to send it to other publishers. The book is still not published.

    This past week I saw a storyline developing on the soapie where Ntombi was pitching an idea to the board of Ezweni Comm for a magazine?
    How did they come up with this, where do they get this from?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment