About Eddie Murphy

God what does it take for one to get some sleep in SA. I dreamt I had just woken up and was running around in my pj’s looking for a toothbrush in a hotel with red floor carpets. I went to the first floor then remembered I was booked on 6th floor and took a lift and went there to find it. I got there to find that the door was a made of a mirror which was broken. I then took a lift back to the ground floor. When I got there I found Eddie Murphy and cameramen, I thought they were shooting a movie and then went to him to introduce myself and ask for an autograph?
I think he’s coming soon. I think it’s like a warning that I should prepare myself to get out of “Egypt.” This “situation” that I am in at the moment, is similar to the one the Israelites’ were in when God send Moses to lead God’s children to the Promised Land.  So South Africa is Egypt and America Israel?
My theory of allegorical names: these situations are similar and are therefore the same thing. 
So this is it, my ticket out of here, better go prepare. Not forgetting oil for my lamps too.  

Comments