About Vincent

We have a guy in the office called Vincent, all that he talks about is the Bible. He talks with a lot of emotion every time we talk about it. He cannot believe that my daughter is Naledi  Catherine and her dad is Barnabus Ramarumo(was named after the Bishop of ZCC) He keeps forgetting her name and when we remind him he starts talking about the Bible and ZCC members. He says we pray to Barnabus and his trucks and buses and not to God.
I told him he will never understand the ways of the ZCC members because he is not one of them and that he’s wrong we pray to the same God he prays to. He said he will never be a ZCC member because he is Apostolic. And that I don’t know anything and cannot even quote the scriptures. He keeps talking about Julius Caesar, the Pope, Magdalena, the scrolls and about what to eat and what not to eat as is stated in the Bible.  
But I laugh it off because he doesn’t know that he is actually one of us and that’s he’s so spirited that’s why he wants to be preach “every time he feels the need.”
His wife told never to discuss religion with him because wants he starts he never stops. I told her they need to pray. It’s God working his magic in him. I didn’t tell him I’m a Zionist by birth and that I went to 4 different churches before I settled on this church, it's my home and only learnt all this after I became a member.
I didn’t tell him that we are also a family and that we were all together in our previous life. Our Boss is Pierre and they are very close, I am Florence and daughter Catherine, colleague Elsabe (Elizabeth) and manager Madeleine (Magdalene). I wonder if he knows the connection.
He and Pierre are the same person, and Pierre and (my daughter) Catherine were married before and they lived “in my place” only now in Pretoria. So we’re all Romans?  
It’s like a dream I had once, someone said to me in my sleep “You are a shadow of my former self.”
We are all former selves of those who once lived in Florence, we suffer from the same things that they suffered from and are governed by the same God as they all were.
My theory is that we are all the same, we are related by names. Like zodiac signs only in names.
Stay blessed 

Comments