About Christmas

Dream:  The day before I was going to my house(452) and as I was passing one of the houses I saw Nick, a neighbour’s, door open and wondered when he was going to finally buy order curtains, because can sure can use some. He lives alone and I once went to his house to show him curtains I had made. I wanted to make red curtains for Christmas. Yes I’m Italian too, I design like all Italians. Chaka Khan said it better when she said “I’m every woman”, surprisingly this was the first song I dreamt about. I thought someone was playing music in my ears then.

This morning I was woken up by a vision of Father Christmas, He was watching me while I was sleeping. “Yes, Yes bring Nick, bring Nick over” he said with a huge grin on his face. So where does Nick fit into the picture? I know for sure he is not St Nicholas but he is Nick and that’s all that matters. Christmas is drawing near and wanted to sew red curtains for Christmas.

The Jesus story is being told the whole year every day and now it’s time for Nick’s. Well he’s here alright. I had a vision of an old man with a pointy green moustache that had coloured small bells on each side. He was wearing a red hat like which looked like a decorated Christmas tree. He was cheerful and had a smile on his face, he looked very excited and eager for what was about to come. Yep, that’s him alright Santa Claus, St Nicholas, Father Christmas, Nick.  They are the same, to think we only think of him only in Christmas. I wonder where he is going to next after this stop. Where does this story originate from? We have two stories for Christmas, The St Nicholas story and the Jesus story. Are they related, because they sure depend on each other?

We call him Father Christmas but what does it mean the father of Christ or the father of Christmas? Is he His father too like Joseph and God or because Jesus was born on this day? I’m not going to say they are the same because it’s just not true. What about the three wise men, who sent them? God or  Father Christmas? Were they also Father Christmas, were they three father Christmases who brought Jesus gifts? It’s a point worth pondering about this Christmas, and my theory, they are similar because they are called Fathers.

Yes I’m Italian too, I design like all Italians. Chaka Khan said it better when she said “I’m every woman”, surprisingly this was the first song I dreamt about. I thought someone was playing music in my ears then. And as for Nick, my neighbour, he doesn’t want to order, “Can’t afford them,” even though he needs them. He wants them though and I want to do them and drop them over @ his house but I can’t afford it. Where’s our Christmas Spirit?
Then I started thinking about Mariah Carey and her new song with Justin Bieber, All I want for Christmas. She sooooo loves singing Christmas songs and with the arrival of her twins I was wondering if she was going to sing again this year. And then I thought she finally got her wish, she has her own personal St Nicholas at home. And then I wondered how it would be like if her Nick would assume the role of Santa every Christmas and if she would agree to spot green or red moustache with small bells at the ends. She’s one lucky woman,

Comments

Post a Comment