About Andrew

There was an advert on TV about the shows that were to be flighted and Dallas was one of them.  I remembered we are going to see Bobby’s Pamela again. My sister is named after her, Pamela from Dallas. I gave my mother that name before she was born, then when she came back from the hospital she told me the baby’s names Pamela Neo.

Where did you get the other name from” I asked.
“I thought of it while I was in hospital” she said smiling.
And now she’s Catherine Poppie and my sis Pamela Neo and our next door neighbour is called Sabina. I asked my sis to form a group with me so we can become musicians but she doesn’t want to, doesn’t want to be a musician even though she has an amazing voice.  

At night I slept and I heard a voice saying to me “There’s one such person in SA, she’s Pamela Andrews.”     
So Pam Andrews is my sis? She’s beautiful and pregnant and so is my sister but its Pam Andrew’s son I was holding in my arms in the dream and not my sisters.  
Then I dreamt about Pam Andrews again, she was on stage singing at a concert for she’s a musician.   

I started reading a book called “Charles” by Penny Junor and I dreamt of Prince Andrew daughters Eugenie and Beatrice.
They were little and had long cream dresses on and one had a microphone and were singing and dancing.  Then a voice said to me “they are to be known as Princesses”

 

Comments