Copyright Infringement, Harassment, Human Rights Violation: Minister of Justice Ronald Lamola appoints Catherine O Reagan as COVID-19 designate judge?

Good day Ronald

You're using my family's personal information to similarise this disease and none of my family members have it. I want you to refrain from using my family information and company to advance the careers of these people and endorse yourself and this disease. My theory is based on my dreams and none of the people you're using are similar because I never dreamt about them.

My mother and daughter's names should be removed from this disease. You and the ANC are harassing my innocent daughter, family, theory and company.

WE ALSO HAVE RIGHTS TO PRIVACY. YOU'RE ABUSING YOUR POWERS BY HARASSING INNOCENT WOMEN AT HOUSE TO 2019 IN PRETORIA TO ENDORSE THIS PANDEMIC. NEXT TIME YOU DECIDE TO MAKE APPOINTMENTS PLEASE USE YOUR OWN FAMILY INFORMATION. USE YOUR MOTHER, SISTER AND DAUGHTER'S INFORMATION.

STAY AWAY FROM MY THEORY AND REMOVE THIS INFORMATION NOW. YOU HAVE NO COPYRIGHT AND NO PERMISSION.

© 2020 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved

Comments