:HARASSMENT, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION. AND CHILD ABUSE: EXPRESSO SHOW AND AFTERNOON EXPRESS

Date: Wednesday, February 5, 2020
To: "Production@expressoshow.co.za" <Production@expressoshow.co.za>, "Contactcentre@sabc.co.za" <Contactcentre@sabc.co.za>, Birthdays@cardova.tv
Cc: "Minister@saps.gov.za" <Minister@saps.gov.za>, "Minister@gcis.co.za" <Minister@gcis.co.za>, > "Parliament Gov Info" <info@parliament.gov.za>, > "minister@dac.gov.za" > <minister@dac.gov.za>, Minister@gcis.gov.za, > "info@da.org.za" > <Info@da.org.za>, Khanyim@ombudsman.co.za, Deputyminister@saps.gov.za, deputyminister@dac.gov.za, President@po.gov.za, editor@sundaytimes.co.za, Bona@caxton.co.za, editor@rekord.co.za, editoronline@mg.co.za, New York Times Company <letters@nytimes.com>, Nokuthula@presidency.gov.za, robert@presidency.gov.za, Secretary.soshanguve@saps.gov.za

Good day Katlego Maboe, Patience Stevens and Jeannie De Gouveia 


Noone is allowed to use this idea because its stolen info. Please the documents have to be returned to me a.s.a.p. I'm the only one who can use this info and only I can be contacted. 
 this idea. 

I accidentally sent her this document again last month and she's already stealing my idea again to advance her career without permission. I want her, Nathi Mthethwa and Karabo Poppy Moletsane, Bonag Matheba and Ponds to refrain from advancing her career with my family information. 
I have a problem with your shows promoting people in the entertainment industry who have stolen my idea and personal information from my social networks and are using it to advance their careers without my permission. 
Katlego Maboe and Jeannie D are going out of their way to treat my harassment problem as entertainment and the SA Police Service refuse to investigate. 

Their stalk me all day and swear at me via satellite and look at the activities we do and say in the house so they can prepare their shows for the following day.  Everything we do and say is flighted the following day. 

These are just a few of the incidents that have appeared on TV only this past two weeks. I don't watch their show very often but the little that I saw left me disgusted. Katlego Maboe,Patience Stevens and Basetsana Khumalo and Jeannie Ds insensitivity and leaves me disgusted. 
My social network and company are copyrighted. They cannot use it but they do. I want them arrested. 

29/01/2020
Expresso Show.com with Cate and a woman who came to talk about Vegan lifestyle. Veganuary Presented by KatlegoMaboe.
Expresso Show has a birthday show for celebrities and ordinary people using my blog to run their show with Katlego Maboe and Rob since last year 2019.
Expresso Show: Rob reporting about Prince Harry, Megan Markle their son born in 2019 and their Royal exit to Canada. They also report about Princess Eugenie and Beatrice who wrote Book of Dreams? They also discuss Prince George and his childhood?

3February 2020
BIRTHDAY SHOUTOUTS for celebrities (like on my twiiter account, theorys based on this) and normal people like on my blog. My theory is based on birthdays if my family and celebrities. 
Kylie Member and her daughter's 2years birthday mentioned. 
Somizi Mhling and his wedding to a Mohale Motaung mentioned and the ff: Khanyi Mbau and Basetsana Khumalo. 
John Legend and wife(Stalkers) and Taylor Swift also mentioned.

Today Katlego Maboe did an insert about Show Madjozi whos in the US with Karabo Poppy Moletsane at BUDX Miami by Budweiser.
Afternoon Express on 24/09: Jeannie D talking to Mama Lindy about similar dishes. 
Choc Foundation in Pretoria & Port Elizabeth mentioned.Promoting Cancer Awareness. 
Nolac Milk for Lactose intolerant people always promoted on the show. 

@Channel24_SA @People_SA @ELLESouthAfrica @CosmopolitanSA @ArtsCultureSA @NathiMthethwaSA @DearGovZA @ParliamentofRSA all info about @BonangMatheba @bonang_m & is on the Harassment doc I sent to @CyrilRamaphosa it shouldn't be used. It's posted on this acc in 2013. 
Bonang Matheba and her associates have no permission. Only I can be contacted. 

©2020 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved.

Date: Saturday, March 14, 2020
Subject: Harassment, Human Rights Violation and Copyright Infringement: EXPRESSO SHOW, KATLEGO MABOE AND PATIENCE STEVENS
To: contactcentre <Contactcentre@sabc.co.za>, Production@expressoshow.co.za, Minister@saps.gov.za, > "minister@dac.gov.za" > <minister@dac.gov.za>, Deputyminister@saps.gov.za, deputyminister@dac.gov.za, > "Parliament Gov Info" <info@parliament.gov.za>, info@topbilling.com, Minister@gcis.gov.za, editoronline@mg.co.za, editor@rekord.co.za, enquiries@sastatecapture.org.za, Patience@topbilling.com, robert@presidency.gov.za
Cc: > "complaints@ipid.gov.za" > <complaints@ipid.gov.za>, > "complaints.gauteng@ipid.gov.za" > <Complaints.Gauteng@ipid.gov.za>, corruption@saps.gov.za, Nmanamela@sahrc.org.za, jhollenbachen@sahrc.org.za, gpprovcommpa@saps.org.za, > "info@da.org.za" > <Info@da.org.za>

Good day 

Another case of stalking by Jade Daniel and Katlego Maboe. They did an insert with Jade Daniel who just gave birth to a child and named her Mila Elizabeth Daniel. These are the people who stalks me and my family and swear at us for years. I don't believe she had the nerve to name her child after my cousin Mina, the sister of Elizabeth whose dad is named Daniel after I had a dream about him. I want Katlego Maboe, Patience Stevens and team removed from my family information and facebook page.

 They're violating my family's rights to privacy. They're making harassment entertainment do they can become similar. These people aren't similar. I want my family and company information re!lived from this show now or I'm going to sue. I want Katlego Maboe and his team to stop talking about us 5 days a week in the name if entertainment. We don't deserve this harassment and abuse from this people. 

This guy should be arrested for Gender Based Violence and removed from the entertainment industry. Why isn't the SABC doing anything about it?

I WANT HIM TO STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP MAKING SHOES ABOUT MY FAMILY AND COMPANY INFORMATION AND FOR JADE DANIEKS TO STOP STALKING US VIA SATELLITE. I WANT THEM ARRESTED AND THE SHOW REMIVED FROM SABC3. THIS SHOW IS BASER ON US INCLUDING THE BIRTHDAY SHOWS AND DREAM WEEK. CANCEL THE SHOW NOW

©2020 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved.


Date: Saturday, March 14, 2020
Subject: COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: EXPRESSO SHOW AND KATLEGO MABOE
To: contactcentre <Contactcentre@sabc.co.za>, Production@expressoshow.co.za, Patience@topbilling.com, info@topbilling.com, Minister@saps.gov.za, > "minister@dac.gov.za" > <minister@dac.gov.za>, Deputyminister@saps.gov.za, deputyminister@dac.gov.za, > "complaints.gauteng@ipid.gov.za" > <Complaints.Gauteng@ipid.gov.za>, > "complaints@ipid.gov.za" > <complaints@ipid.gov.za>, corruption@saps.gov.za, gpprovcommpa@saps.org.za, > "Parliament Gov Info" <info@parliament.gov.za>, > "info@da.org.za" > <Info@da.org.za>


Good day 

Another case of stalking by Jade Daniel and Katlego Maboe. They did an insert with Jade Daniel who just gave birth to a child and named her Mila Elizabeth Daniel. These are the people who stalks me and my family and swear at us for years. I don't believe she had the nerve to name her child after my cousin Mina, the sister of Elizabeth whose dad is named Daniel after I had a dream about him. I want Katlego Maboe, Patience Stevens and team removed from my family information and facebook page.

 They're violating my family's rights to privacy. They're making harassment entertainment do they can become similar. These people aren't similar. I want my family and company information re!lived from this show now or I'm going to sue. I want Katlego Maboe and his team to stop talking about us 5 days a week in the name if entertainment. We don't deserve this harassment and abuse from this people. 

This guy should be arrested for Gender Based Violence and removed from the entertainment industry. Why isn't the SABC doing anything about it?

I WANT HIM TO STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP MAKING SHOWS ABOUT MY FAMILY AND COMPANY INFORMATION AND FOR JADE DANIEKS TO STOP STALKING US VIA SATELLITE. I WANT THEM ARRESTED AND THE SHOW REMOVED FROM SABC3. THIS SHOW IS BASED ON US INCLUDING THE BIRTHDAY SHOWS AND DREAM WEEK. CANCEL THE SHOW NOW

©2020 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved.


Date: Tuesday, February 18, 2020
Subject: Copyrighgt Infringement, Harassment, Human Rights Violation and Child Abuse by Jeannie De Gouveia in Afternoon Express
To: contactcentre <Contactcentre@sabc.co.za>, Patience@topbilling.com, Production@expressoshow.co.za, info@connect.com, info@topbilling.com



Good day 

Will you please attend to the following. I want all information that has this do with my family's personal information, friends and company removed from all your websites because you have no permission. 

Poppy, Catherine, Naledi, 07/07, 2019, allegorical names and no's (similarities) dreams about celebs on my twitter account and similar events at our house that you saw via satellite and information the Tswelopele Productions' Top Billing, Connect and Cardova Entertainment, Bonang Matheba Entertainment, Jazzworx and Oratel Music might have sold you and all the info from my previous correspondence. She's still containing to harass us, stalk us via satellite and make nasty comments on the show about our daily activities in our house. Everything we for daily she talks Bout it the following day on her show.She's been making rude racist nasty comments since the shows inception. She's the one helping Lira Molapo to harass us as well as use our family information and my daufher Naledi's personal information  Be stolen documents and my twitteracvount to Advance her career without mupy permission. Everything on my twitter account is showcased on Expression Show as well as help Lira Molapo and Joanne Strauss and Florence Masebe.

Expression Show is the same way with Katlego Maboe. 
All this information should be removed from your company and media. 

The info has been copyrighted in 2009. Everybody should used their own family's personal information. The Info's not to be used for entertainment, it's harassment not entertainment. 

I WANT YOU TO STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP.  YOU HAVE NO PERMISSION AND NO COPYRIGHT. REMOVE ITNOW, OR IM GOING TO SUE. 


©2020 MANTSHEGELE™ MEDIA ALL RIGHTS RESERVED



Comments