Dear President Ramaphosa and the ANC

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION

 I want the following removed from your ministers and their departments. In AIDS, ex-Deputy President Kgalema Motlanthe and the HIV discoveries. 

#KgalemaMotlanthe and #Reveal HIV meds and 7.7 million people in 2019. Please all this should be removed from my theory. None of my family members are suffering from HIV.

This article from @TheSowetan dated is about Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation delivering medication by van in KZN. It talks about data from UNAIDS2019's data with 7.7million infected South Africans  and a study conducted by Ruanne Barnabas from University of Washington.

You and your cabinet are continuing to harass me and my family by working with personal information based on my family and company including my daughter's You have endorsed Homo Naledi in 2016 with Lira Molapo when you know very well it's based on information stolen from my twitter account.  I have sent you many letters of complaint but you ignore me. 

You're using the following information my d.o.b 07/07 and my daughter's name and address (on my twitter account) and you've turned a blind eye to all your cabinet members with their continuous harassment of my information that has been on my blog since 2011 even when I've indicated it is copyrighted by me long before you became Deputy President and President of South Africa. 

I want all my information removed from the Ministry of Health, Arts and Culture and Police.  I want the information removed from Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Motsepe Foundation, Nelson Mandela Foundation, Steve Biko, Oliver Tambo, Albertina Sisulu, 

I want the following celebrities arrested: Bonang Matheba, Lira Molapo, Somizi Mhlongo and Mohale Motaung, Kelly Khumalo, Khanyi Mbau, Katlego Maboe, Jeannie De Gouveia, Janez Vermerein and all the people I complained about on my previous communication. 

You have no permission and no copyright. 

©2020 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved

Comments