COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT, HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION AND CHILD ABUSE:. SAPS SOSHANGUVE CAS NO 23/03/2016 LIRA MOLAPO, JEANNIED DE GOUVEIA AND MY CURTAIN MAKING BUSINESS

Date: Tuesday, March 31, 2020
To: Misslira@gmail.com, Pr@misslira.com, Production@expressoshow.co.za, Patience@topbilling.com
Cc: > "info@da.org.za" > <Info@da.org.za>, > "Parliament Gov Info" <info@parliament.gov.za>, enquiries@sastatecapture.org.za, > "complaints.gauteng@ipid.gov.za" > <Complaints.Gauteng@ipid.gov.za>, > "complaints@ipid.gov.za" > <complaints@ipid.gov.za>, corruption@saps.gov.za, contactcentre <Contactcentre@sabc.co.za>, comms@newzroomafrika.tv, editor@sundaytimes.co.za, editoronline@mg.co.za, Minister@saps.gov.za, Deputyminister@saps.gov.za, robert@presidency.gov.za, info@motsepe.org, info@motsepefoundation.org, gpprovcommpa@saps.org.za

Good day Lira Molapo

Re:SAPS SOSHANGUVE CAS NO 23/03/2016 LIRA MOLAPO, JEANNIE DE GOUVEIA AND MY CURTAIN MAKING BUSINESS

Refrain from using all my contacts and ideas from all my social networks, personal information and company to advance your career. 

I'm the one who registered a curtain making business many many years ago. The information is on my facebook page I'm using with a big company here in Pretoria. I don't expect you to contact the same company with my business idea so you can get publicity again like you did with the collowing: 

• Cathy Costain of Egypt,
• Feel Good and my daughter's d.o.b,
• Feel Good and my d.o. b 07/07,
• Zimbabwe Arts, 
• Shoko Festival,
• Bobby Brown Cosmetics, 
• Jill Scott, Barbie Girl, 
• Albert Einstein, Da Vinci, my family's personal information and Zion, 
•Johnnie Walker, 
• Bobby van Jaarsveldt, 
• Homo Naledi (based on my daughter Naledi) with Pres. Cyril Ramaphosa, 
• Khuli Chana, 
• Robin Kohl (that's why he left you in the end) 
• Fox Life,
• Eric Benet, 
• Rosie Motene's Waka Agency with information I sent her,
• Born Free Media, Dreamchaser, 
• Barack Obama, Shield, 
• Samsung (washing machine ad) after I purchased mine, 
• Sowetan, my cousin Tabi's name, 
• sister Neo's name for your father, 
• Own Cosmetics line, Albert Einstein, 
• my d.o.b 07/07,
• Albert Einstein and daughter Naledi's personal information based on Zion Christian Church, German  government, Embassy and Italian Consul, 
• my manuscripts Under Surveillance and Book of Dreams vs Lira's Herstory, • • Sipho Mabuse and Naledi Mabuse, 
• DSTV's 30th birthday and Star satellites, 
• DJ Lyquid, 
• Walt Disney after movie As Dreamers Do dedicated to Flora and Elias
• similar names and numbers from my blog in all hotels, 
• Forbes Magazine and 
• Nkosazana Dlamini and Women's Awards, 
• song titles frim my twitter account that you stole, etc. 

I'm warning to refrain from using all information from my social networks and stop stalking via satellite. You are not similar. 

REFRAIN , REFRAIN REFRAIN, REFRAIN, REFRAIN from using all information my company information is copyrighted. I'm going to sue you. 

© 2020 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved

Comments