Copyright Infringement, Child abuse, Harassment and Human Rights Violation by President Cyril Ramaphosa and Office of Presidency: SS MENDI, JOSEPH SHABALALA, SPRINBOKS'S 7, CAPE 7.

Date: Saturday, March 14, 2020
Subject: Copyright Infringement, Child Abuse, Harassment and Human Rights Violation by President Cyril Ramaphosa and Office of Presidency: SS MENDI, JOSEPH SHABALALA, SPRINBOKS'S 7, CAPE 7's.
To: "President@po.gov" <President@po.gov>, "president@po.gov.za" <president@po.gov.za>, "Minister@saps.gov.za" <Minister@saps.gov.za>, "Deputyminister@saps.gov.za" <Deputyminister@saps.gov.za>, "robert@presidency.gov.za" <robert@presidency.gov.za>, "Nokuthula@presidency.gov.za" <Nokuthula@presidency.gov.za>, "Tebogomo@presidency.gov.za" <Tebogomo@presidency.gov.za>, "Nmanamela@sahrc.org.za" <Nmanamela@sahrc.org.za>, contactcentre <Contactcentre@sabc.co.za>
Cc: > "complaints@ipid.gov.za" > <complaints@ipid.gov.za>, > "complaints.gauteng@ipid.gov.za" > <Complaints.Gauteng@ipid.gov.za>, "gpprovcommpa@saps.org.za" <gpprovcommpa@saps.org.za>, corruption@saps.gov.za

Will you please attend to the ff. I want all information that has to do with my family's personal information and company removed from your website because you have no permission. You're using personal information based in my family to advance their careers without my permission. 

The following information should be removed from the government's website and the media: similarities in 2019, Florence, 07/07, "allegorical names", similarities, my dreams, celebs on my twitter account and similar events at our house. 

You refuse to remove the ff: The ANC Government and the Office of the President, Nelson Mandela Foundation and Legacy, Oliver Tambo and Dali Tambo, Vodacom's Romeo Khumalo and Rugby 7's and Siya Kolisi, Cape 7, Rugby's Under 19's, Tswelopele Productions Basetsana Khumalo and Top Billing, Motsepe Foundation and Bonang Matheba, Woolworths and Naledi Radebe, SABC Endemol and Pomegranate Media's Isidingo, Pumla Hopa and Thando Hopa( Isidingo is based on me and my family and now Endemok wit Pumla Hopa have stole my company and are touring the US and India with it, the use of my bio:
 On 07/07 Jesus Christ, me, Frieda Kahlo, Pierre Cardin and Robert Heinlein were born, to promote herself and celebrities on my twitter account even though the information is copyrighted and you allow them) News Online and Leanne Manas, Florence Masebe, Lira Molapo and Jeannie de Gouveia, Joseph Shabalala, Kelly Khumalo, DSTV's Mzansi Magic's The Queen, The Throne, The River, Being Bonang, Cradle of Humankind's Homo Naledi and Neo, Newzroom Afrika and Cathy Mohlahlana, United Nations Phumzile Mlambo Ngcuka and the United Nations, Barack and Michelle Obama (stolen info about allegory even though they're Muslims), UK Royals Prince William and Princess Catherine (who referred to me as a slave on my facebook page), Prince Harry and Meghan Markle and child (born in 2019 when they came to show the whole Africa) the media, Minister Nathi Mthethwa, Minister Bheki Cele, from his ministry, EFF's Julius Malema, Poppy Maotwe, Poppy Mailola and Naledi Chirwa in 2019, USSR's Vladimir Putin, Total Shutdown and Kate, Richard Brandon, Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z, Thando Hopa, Chimamanda Adichie (not similar), Graca Machel and Vodacom. SS Mendi (based on a dream about the US military in the North, with an America flag) and Joseph Shabalala (because he turned 77 in the year 2019 just like Jacob Zuma, except I didn't dream of Joseph Shabalala it was Jacob Zuma I dreamt about. I was born on 07/07 and live at house no 2019. These people are stalking me and my family. 

Instead of reprimanding them you encourage them. The information they're using is on my blog and twitter account. THE INFORMATION IS ON MY BLOG SINCE 2011 and you're infringing on it. My theory is not to be used for entertainment, it's about harassment not entertainment. Don't use, sell and promote my company without my permission. You talk of Gender Based Violence in Parliament but you're the one committing the crime daily and in everything you do. You're the one who's a criminal. 

We've been harassed long before Nelson Mandela came out of prison but you ignore us. I have been engaging with the government since early 2000. I sent 'A theory of allegorical names and no's' (similarities) to ex-President Jacob Zuma but you're the one using it. Despite my many many letters of complaints you continue to harass us. My daughter Naledi Catherine has been harassed since she was born.  

My manuscript "Book of Dreams" is being used by your government, Nelson Mandela and Basetsana Khumalo, Lira Molapo and Minister Nathi Mthethwa and the UK Royals and Oprah Winfrey.

I registered this company in 2006 when I couldn't get a job. I have been unemployed for the last 10 years. I can't even use my company because you and your Office of Presidency are using it. 

I WANT YOU TO STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP.  YOU HAVE NO PERMISSION AND NO COPYRIGHT. REMOVE IT NOW, OR I'M GOING TO SUE. THE HARASSMENT MUST STOP NOW. 

Only I can be contacted. 

©2020 MANTSHEGELE™ MEDIA ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Comments