Copyright Infringement, Harassment, Human Rights Violation and Child Abuse: BBC's Seven Planets One World with Richard Attenborough and DSTV


Date: Tuesday, February 18, 2020

To: "Nokuthula@presidency.gov.za" <Nokuthula@presidency.gov.za>, > "Parliament Gov Info" <info@parliament.gov.za>, "Desire@maropeng.co.za" <Desire@maropeng.co.za>, "info@maropeng.co.za" <info@maropeng.co.za>, "robert@presidency.gov.za" <robert@presidency.gov.za>, "info@bbc.co.uk" <info@bbc.co.uk>
Cc: > "info@da.org.za" > <Info@da.org.za>, "Nmanamela@sahrc.org.za" <Nmanamela@sahrc.org.za>, "jhollenbach@sahrc.org.za" <jhollenbach@sahrc.org.za>, "jhollenbachen@sahrc.org.za" <jhollenbachen@sahrc.org.za>

Will you please attend to the following. I want all information that has this do with my family's personal information and company removed from all websites because you have no permission. 

My daughter's name Naledi, my d.o.b 07/07, 2019, allegorical names, (similarities) Dreams about celebs on my twitter account and similar events at our house. This is personal information and has been copyrighted in 2009. Everybody should use their own family's personal information. 

Our family information should not to be used for entertainment, it's about harassment and not entertainment. 
I WANT YOU TO STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP.  YOU HAVE NO PERMISSION AND NO COPYRIGHT. REMOVE IT NOW, OR I'M GOING TO SUE. I want the documentary cancelled. 


©2020 MANTSHEGELE™ MEDIA ALL RIGHTS RESERVED



Comments