Copyright Infringement, Child abuse, Harassment and Human Rights Violation: LERATO KGANYAGO, CITY PRESS AND MY MANUSCRIPTS

Glad you got the message.  This is going on my blog. 

On Thursday, February 20, 2020, Lerato Kganyago 

<leratokganyago@gmail.com> wrote:
LOL you on Drugs! I don’t have a website 

On Thu, Feb 20, 2020 at 11:52 AM Florence Flora Shoko™ > wrote:

Will you please attend to the ff. I want all information that has this do with my family's personal information and company removed from your website because you have no permission. You're using personal information based on me and my family to advance your career without my permission. The following information should be removed from your website and the media, Catherine, 2019, Florence, spastic colon, 07/07, "allegorical names and no's, similarities, dreams about celebs on my twitter account, similar events at our house and my manuscripts.  The information has been on my blog since 2011 and you're infringing on it. You should use your own family's personal information and company,YOU ARE NOT SIMILAR. 

My theory is not to be used for entertainment, it's about harassment not entertainment. 

I WANT YOU TO STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP STALKING ME AND MY FAMILY.  YOU HAVE NO PERMISSION AND NO COPYRIGHT. REMOVE IT NOW, OR I'M GOING TO SUE. 

©2020 MANTSHEGELE™ MEDIA ALL RIGHTS RESERVED


Comments