HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION, HARASSMENT, CHILD ABUSE AND COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT BY THE SOUTH AFRICAN GOVERNMENT, NELSON MANDELA FOUNDATION AND LEGACY AND ALBERTINA SISULU.

Sent: Saturday, 22 September 2018

Re: A theory of Similarities/Allegorical Names, Date of Birth 07/07, 2019, Dreams, Catherine Poppie and Catherine Naledi, Florence Flora (Grandma Flora) Barnabas Ramarumo, Micheal and all info from my twitter account @florenceshoko

Please refrain from using my theory and info from my blog and social networks to advance your career.

My theory is based on family info and our dates of birth as well as that of celebrities I dream about only. This is my dream not Nelson Mandela's

Refrain Refrain Refrain Refrain Refrain Refrain Refrain Refrain Refrain Refrain Refrain Refrain Refrain Refrain Refrain from using my theory about my family info to advance your careers and family names.

This info is based on my 17 year old daughter Naledi Catherine, her dad Barnabas Ramarumo, her grandfather Hermann, ZION CHRISTIAN CHURCH, ALBERT EINSTEIN (not Albertina Sisulu) HERMANN EINSTEIN, ZIONIST (Political Organization) LEONARDO DA VINCI, ARTIST, CATHERINE, PRIORY OF SION, ST CATHERINE 1519 AND 2019, CATHERINE DE MEDICI OF BONA.

THIS INFO IS BASED STRICTLY ON THIS PEOPLE AND THE SA GOVERNMENT HAS STOLEN MY IDEA WHICH IS COPYRIGHTED BY MY COMPANY REGISTERED IN 2006 AND ARE USING IT TO MAKE THEIR DEAD STALWARTS SIMILAR WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. I'M NOT A MEMBER F THE ANC. MOST OF THE INFO WAS STOLEN IN DECEMBER 2015 WHEN I WENT TO HAVE MY COMPUTER FIXED AND THEIR USING IT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION TO PROMOTE NELSON MANDELA AND HIS ABUSIVE CHILDREN. I'M NOT A MEMBER OF THE ANC AND NEVER WAS. I'M A MEMBER OF DEMOCRATIC ALLIANCE. I'M THE ONE WHO LIVES AT HOUSE NO 2019, WE HAVE AN ARTIST IN HOUSE NO 2019, WE HAVE CATHERINE AND ARE MEMBERS OF ZION CHRISTIAN CHURCH. I REFUSE TO ALLOW PRESIDENT RAMAPHOSA, THE SISULU'S AND THE MANDELA'S TO USE MY FAMILY'S PERSONAL INFO TO GET A PERMANENT SEAT AND SIMILARISE THE WHOLE WORLD WITH INFO BASED ON MY FAMILY AND COMPANY.

This info was stolen from my hacked tweets and emails by Nelson Mandela Foundation and Legacy. They using my complaint emails I sent to RSA Parliament, President's Jacob Zuma and President Cyril Ramaphosa. The info they're using has been posted on my blog since 2011 and they're using it to promote Nelson Mandela, The Sisulu's The Tambo's, Biko's without my permission. They're using my family's personal info to entertain the world and get 5 non - permanent seats at UN 73 General Assembly with my personal info and info based on my theory. They're using my family names and d.o.b's. Why can't they use Nelson Mandela's and family's personal info. They should use their own family's personal info. We are not entertainment and you are not similar. Please stop and cancel all the info that has to do with 'A Theory of Allegorical Names' (A Theory of Similarities) this info has been on my bog since 2011. My manuscript Book of Dreams (100 dreams of 100 famous people) and Under Surveillance (2009) were sent to publishers and they're are using this info for Nelson Mandela Foundation, Sisulu, Oliver and Adelaide and Steve Biko other members of the ANC without my permission.

The government has been harassing us for the past 28 years even before Nelson Mandela came out of prison. I want the Mandela's and the Sisulu's removed from this info. I want my personal and company info removed trim Nelson Mandela's history I have no association with the Mandela family and I don't want my family's personal info to be used to promote him and his family. I have send the many many emails ever since 2013 pleading with them to STOP harassing me and my family but they refuse. They steal my info to promote themselves in the name of Nelson and Winnie Mandela. Nelson Mandela is dead and his date of birth and death aren't similar. Zindzi Mandela isn't similar.                                                          
A theory of similarities didn't exist during Albertina Sisulu's era. It was copyrighted by me a few years ago. ISIDINGO and Generations (soapies) and the South African Broadcasting Corporation started harassing us 20+ years ago and now DSTV's Mzansi Magic, BET, E-entertainment and the government, police, the International Criminal Court don't care. He never lived to be 100 years old and he did nothing for me when he was alive. His democracy doesn't work for me, !y daughter and family. He certainly never spent 27 years in jail for me. In have been harassed for the past 28 years.

I have a degree in Psychology , I'm a single parent and I can't get a job in a country of my birth. The ANC government does nothing for us. They refuse to protect us, the police refuse to investigate my complaint. They do not have the decency to get permission from me or pay me for copyright first. They harass us every day. I can't get a job in South Africa because of they're harassment. Me and my 17 year old daughter are living with harassment from the ANC Government and the whole SA. Despite many many emails to them asking them to contact me, they refuse. They refuse to stop harassing us. They knew about this problem ever since 2004 but they have allowed the SABC , DSTV, Celebrities in SA and abroad to harass and swear at us including newspapers and magazines. I have been labelled a foreigner in my own country, a country of my origin and HIV positive by some when I'm HIV negative. My daughter has been harassed ever since she was born. They're infringing on our human rights. They pay everybody the whole world , the OAU , the Chinese government, UAE, UK and US government but refuse to pay me. They're advancing their careers and enriching themselves as well as their children but what about my career, my company. I have registered this company and came up with this idea because I couldn't get a job but they have stolen that too including our names, date of births, address, religion and company. Should we and my daughter suffer for a dead people, who's going to benefit from all of this because the people they're doing this for are dead. The man is dead, why should we the living suffer for a dead man. Who gave them permission to use my personal info for a dead person when I'm still alive. Nelson Mandela is like all other ex-Presidents of other countries. His CHILDREN are criminals. Nelson Mandela Foundation, Legacy , Children's Fund, 67Blankets as all based on my family and company. They're using copyrighted info from my social networks to copyright their dead stalwarts. I WANT THEM REMOVED, ITS AN ORDER. What about us? I want to be paid too. What are we supposed to live on. My daughter is a science student and wants to become a doctor. How is she going to become one when we live under these conditions? I want to become a psychologist how am I supposed to under this conditions. Were being harassed by the great Nelson Mandela's ANC and children. They have no respect for the Declaration of Human Rights.

I'M PLEADING WITH THE UNITED NATIONS NOT TO GIVE THEM NON PERMANENT SEATS BECAUSE THEY'RE USING STOLEN AND WRONG INFO TO PROMOTE PEOPLE WHO AREN'T EVEN SIMILAR. THE INFO WAS STOLEN FROM A MEMBER OF THE OPPOSITION PARTY NOT AN ANC MEMBER. I WANT MY INFO REMOVED FROM THE UNITED NATIONS, ALL GOVERNMENTS AND UN WOMEN HEAD PHUMZILE MLAMBO NGCUKA WHO HAS BEEN HARASSING ME EVER SINCE SHE WAS FORMER PRESIDENT THABO MBEKI'S DEPUTY.

THE SOUTH AFRICAN GOVERNMENT AND UN HAVE NO PERMISSION, NO COPYRIGHT AND THEY NEVER WILL.

©2018 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved.
Shared publicly

Comments