HARASSMENT, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION


Re: HARASSMENT, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT AND HUMAN RIFHTS VIOLATION.

I heard that you're busy trying to organize an art gallery for celebrities on mentioned on a theory of allegorical names (similarities) from my twitter account and celebrities I dreamt about.

I want to make you aware that this information is my company information. It is information from the documents that were stolen from me in 2015 when I went to have my computer fixed and from discs stolen from my bedroom. This information cannot be used as it was stolen, it has to be returned.

Noone is allowed to use this idea because its stolen information. Please the documents have to be returned to me a.s.a.p. I'm the only one who can use this information and only I can be contacted.

If anyone knows anything or heard about this stolen documents and company information, then please feel free to contact me on the no's listed below.  This is information is part if the email that I sent to Top billing, Oprah Winfrey, Jacob Zuma and Barack Obama in 2013. I want her removed from this idea.

I accidentally sent her this document again last month and she's already stealing my idea again to advance her career without permission. I want her, Nathi Mthethwa and Karabo Poppy to rwfarain from using my idea again.

@Channel24_SA @People_SA @ELLESouthAfrica @CosmopolitanSA @ArtsCultureSA @NathiMthethwaSA @DearGovZA @ParliamentofRSA all info about @BonangMatheba @bonang_m & art galleries is on the Harassment doc I sent to @CyrilRamaphosa it shouldn't be used. It's posted on this acc in 2013.

Bonang Matheba and her associates have no permission. Only I can be contacted. Please feel free to contact me on the no's listed below.  

Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved.


[21/11, 04:41] To the media:  Re: HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION,COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND CHILD ABUSE. SAPS SOSHANGUVE CAS NO 23/03/2016                                              

 I want you know that information belonging to me like I explained to you before that was stolen from my bedroom and by a friend who stole it when I went to have my computer fixed in 2015 might be circulating in the media and amongst celebrities.  Please don't hesitate to call me. This is my company information, House of Flora Shoko SA, Flora Shoko Productions and Mantshegele™ Media business registration documents, cv's and certificates, copies of cooyrighted tweets, pictures, copies of manuscripts Book of Dreams and Under Surveillance and emails and lots of documents I drafted. Emails about Lira Molapo, Tswelopele Productions and other documents I drafted including songs and my daughter Naledi Catherine's documents please contact me. They are not for sale. They shouldn't be used and must be returned. You're cooperation will be highly appreciated.                                                                                                                                                             ©2019 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved

[25/11, 06:57]  Morning These manuscripts mustn't be published by @BasetsanaKumalo @BarackObama @Miss_LIRA @BonangMatheba and Minister Nathi Mthethwa @thabisobonita @JacanaMedia and Random because they have #nopermission to publish this m/script that was stolen from me. The manuscripts was copyrighted in 2009. They have to be removed from Nelson Mandela Foundation and President Ramaphosa including Book of Dreams below. All my co. info has to be returned. CAS No 23/03/2016

@SAPoliceService @CyrilRamaphosa @SABCNewsOnline @SABreakingNews @ParliamentofRSA @ArtsCultureSA It was copyrighted in 2009. Only I can be contacted.  

This message was sent to Talk 702 a few days ago that's why Relebogile Mabotja is now a presenter on DSTV"s Real Time on Channel 155.                                                                                                                                                                                                     ©2019 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved

Comments