COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: EMAILS 2014

Date: Friday, November 28, 2014
Subject: Fwd: Book of Dreams (100 Dreams of 100 famous people), Under Surveillance (2009) and A Theory of Allegorical Names (A Theory of Similarities) Harassment: Hillary Clinton, Florence Bensouda, Florence Mandela, Florence Phoshoko, Lerato Molapo (Miss Lira), Bonang Matheba

To: otp.informationdesk@icc-cpi.int, otp.newsdesk@icc-cpi.int
.
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014
Subject: Fwd: Book of Dreams (100 Dreams of 100 famous people), Under Surveillance (2009) and A Theory of Allegorical Names (A Theory of Similarities) Harassment: Bonang Matheba, Nathi Mthethwa and Kim Kardashian, Carla Dibello
To: otp.informationdesk@icc-cpi.intpublicaffairs.unit@icc-cpi.int,
letters@nytimes.comletters@independant.co.ukinfo@thenewage.co.za

Good day                  

The people mentioned above hack information from my email acc (o.com) to advance
their careers. They sell my emails & documents to celebrities in the
US & USSR so that they can do to shows with personal info stored on it that I send to the International Criminal Court. Will you please make sure she doesn't publish my manuscripts mentione above. I want her and family to stop using personal information to appear on newspapers & magazines. She's infringing on copyrighted information.


Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014
Subject: Fwd: Book of Dreams (100 Dreams of 100 famous people), Under Surveillance (2009) and A Theory of Allegorical Names (A Theory of Similarities) Harassment: Bonang Matheba, Basetsana Makgalemele Khumalo and Revlon and Nathi Mthethwa
To: otp.informationdesk@icc-cpi.intcivilsociety@ohchr.org

Good day                                                    

Will you please remove A theory of Allegorical Names (A theory of
similarities). These documents were stolen from my email accounts and don't want Revlon to use them to endorse their ambassadors or sell their make-up. Please assist, this theory is based on my family names and on my http://florenceshokosa.blogspot.com since 28/01/2013. Their infringing on copyright of Mantshegele Media.


Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014
Subject: Fwd: Book of Dreams (100 Dreams of 100 famous people), Under Surveillance (2009) and A Theory of Allegorical Names (A Theory of Similarities) Harassment: Bonang Matheba, Arts and Culture Minister Nathi Mthethwa and Michelle Obama, Nonhle Thema, Endemol SA, Jacob Zuma and Zindzi Mandela

To: otp.informationdesk@icc-cpi.intpublic.affairs@icc-cpi.int,
civilsociety@ohchr.orgnational.institutions@ohchr.org,
hrwpress@hrw.org

Good day      
                                               
Will you please remove the above mentioned people from all docs hacked/stolen from mantshegelemedia account. They use my documents for illegal activities &my family names w/out approval. I can't get a job anywhere in SA. They scream everyday at me & family & threaten to kill me & my 14yr old daughter for Michelle Obama, Basetsana Makgalemele Khumalo & Bonang Matheba. I sent a Harassment document yesterday to ICC, it was hacked.


Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 
Subject: Fwd: Book of Dreams (100 Dreams of 100 famous people), Under Surveillance (2009) and A Theory of Allegorical Names (A Theory of Similarities) Harassment: Bonang Matheba, Arts and Culture Minister Nathi Mthethwa and Michelle Obama, Nonhle Thema, Endemol SA, Jacob Zuma
To: otp.informationdesk@icc-cpi.int

Good day                                                    

Will you please get the above mentioned people off my emails on yahoo account. They  hack copyrighted information from my emails and attachment documents prepared by me for my production company and use the information on them run their companies and that of others. 
They sell the information to advance their  careers and that of others while I can't get a job. Will you please remove all info from their emails and send it back to me.


From: Florence Flora Shoko 
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 
Subject: Fwd: Book of Dreams (100 Dreams of 100 famous people), Under Surveillance (2009) and A Theory of Allegorical Names (A Theory of Similarities) Harassment: Discovery Channel and History Channel documentaries
To: otp.informationdesk@icc-cpi.int

Good day                                                 

Will you please remove all information related to  my theory as per above from these two social networks. They're infringing on Mantshegele Media copyright.  Will you please make them stop doing documentaries abou my hacked information.                                     

Mantshegele Media


From: Florence Flora Shoko 
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 
Subject: Fwd: Book of Dreams (100 Dreams of 100 famous people), Under Surveillance (2009) and A Theory of Allegorical Names (A Theory of Similarities) Harassment: Michelle and Barack Obama, Nonhle Thema and Endemol SA
To: otp.informationdesk@icc-cpi.intcivilsociety@ohchr.org

Good day                

Will you please get Michelle and Barack Obama off my hacked documents and stolen emails.  I have never contacted and
an disgusted by the way she uses personal information of my family and my personal life on all newspapers in the US, company and information from my twitter account and facebook page to brand herself. I have never given her the authorisation to use this information for herself and family. Will yov please make her stop harassing us. I'm still waiting for a ref number.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Florence Flora Shoko 
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014
Subject: Fwd: Book of Dreams (100 Dreams of 100 famous people), Under Surveillance (2009) and A Theory of Allegorical Names (A Theory of Similarities) Harassment: Lerato Molapo (Miss Lira) and Robin Kohl Book of Similarities, USSR, Basetsana Makgalemele Khumalo and Bonang
Matheba
To: otp.informationdesk@icc-cpi.intmantshegelemedia@yahoo.com,
letters@7days.ae

Good day                                                        

 Will you please cancel Miss Lira's 'Book of Similarities' This musician has based her whole career on of and my family. She and her husband steal our documents and change them to suit her and her hubby so she can advance her career. They stole my manuscript Book of Dreams as per above and changed it to Book of Similarities which is copyrighted by me since 2009. Will you please stop her and hubby from publishing this manuscript in the USSR.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Florence Flora Shoko 
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 
Subject: Fwd: Book of Dreams (100 Dreams of 100 famous people), Under Surveillance (2009) and A Theory of Allegorical Names (A Theory of Similarities) Harassment: TopBilling team and USSR, Bonang Matheba and Paris Hilton.
To: otp.informationdesk@icc-cpi.intotp.newsdesk@icc-cpi.int

Hello

Will you please cancel A theory of Allegorical Names in Top Billing
(Tswelopele Productions) and in the USSR. Will you please make sure
that Bonang Matheba doesnt get promoted, use my theory to advance her career.                                            

Mantshegele Media


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Florence Flora Shoko
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014
Subject: Fwd: Book of Dreams (100 Dreams of 100 famous people), Under Surveillance (2009) and A Theory of Allegorical Names (A Theory of Similarities) Harassment: Michelle Obama and Nathi Mthethwa, Basetsana Makgalemele Khumalo and Bonang Matheba, Zindzi Mandela ame Nelson Mandela Children's Fund, Oprah Winfrey, Michelle and Barack Obama
To: otp.informationdesk@icc-cpi.int

Good day                                                 

 Will you please remove the above-memtioned people from using my emails to endorse Bonang Matheba for Barack Obama and Michelle. Will you please get Oprah and OWNetwork to stop doing A Theory of Allegorical Names (Similarities) and Book of Dreams 100 Dreams of 100 famous people) that Michelle Obama stole from Barney.Maluleka's email address. Please remove Oprah from using my tweets to do her documentaries, she has no authorisation. 

FlorenceM.Shoko



Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 
Subject: Fwd: Book of Dreams (100 Dreams of 100 famous people), Under Surveillance (2009) and A Theory of Allegorical Names (A Theory of Similarities) Harassment: Michelle Obama and Nathi Mthethwa, Basetsana Makgalemele Khumalo and Bonang Matheba, Nonhle Thema
To: otp.informationdesk@icc-cpi.intcivilsociety@ohchr.org,
nationalinstitutions@ohchr.orghrwpress@hrw.org,
yourletters@washingtontimes.comletters@citypress.co.za,
info@thenewage.co.za

Will you please get all copies stolen from my Gmail & Yahoo account by the above mentioned people. There were copies of my unpublished manuscripts & Harasment documents. Will you please make sure they don't use it. Will you please make sure they don't give it to Bonang Matheba, Lerato Molapo(Miss Lira) & Mariah Carey as well. Will you remove all emails from Michelle Obama
                        
 Mantshegele Media All rights reserved.


Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 
Subject: Re: Book of Dreams (100 Dreams of 100 famous people), Under Surveillance and A Theory of Allegorical Names (A Theory of
Similarities) Harassment: Zindzi Mandela, Bonang Matheba and Nonhle
Thema
To: otp.informationdesk@icc-cpi.intpublicaffairs.unit@icc-cpi.int,


Good day           

Will you please remove the above mentioned people from using my emails & problems to endorse themselves & their families. Will you please make sure they don't use or publish my manuscript as their owm. This is a complaint about  a 14yr old girl Naledi Catherine, the granddaughter of Catherine Poppie in Pretoria, SA and not Princess Catherine in UK. They have no copyright or approval from me to use my  hacked documents from my email.    

On 10/15/14,  
> Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 
> Subject: Re: A theory of allegorical names(a theory of similarities)
> Harassment: Oprah Winfrey, OWNetwork
> To: transparency@aljazeera.net
>
> Good day

    I need a reference for all docs I sent in December till now. Noone
> has contacted me and noone has paid me. I'm waiting for the
> International Criminal Courts assistance. I haven't sold any docs, I
> haven't collected any money.  I'm unemployed. The SA govt refuses to help.



>> Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 
>> Subject: Fwd: A theory of allegorical names(a theory of similarities)
>> Harassment: Oprah Winfrey, OWNetwork
>> To: otpnewsdesk@icc-cpi.intpublic.affairs.unit@icc-cpi.intyourletters@washingtontimes.comwebmaster@sheikhmohammed.ae,  info@statehouse.go.uginfo@thenewage.co.zainfo@zambiaeye.com,  info@zasocialmedia.co.zainfringements@lonelyplanet.com, tellus@sundayworld.co.zaangel@7days.aetranspancy@aljazeera.net,
>> jtsales@japantimes.co.jpletters@citypress.co.za,
>> info@altaghyeer.netletters@nypost.com
>>
>> Good day    
        
 All this people use my documents stolen/hacked from my gmail & yahoo account. Oprah Winfrey has been doing based on my family, family names, twitter account & emails. She buys docs bought from Julius Malema & The Top Billing team. She pays them & help promote them to advance their career. She uses my Harassment documents & interviewed Beyonce & JayZ. She uses 'A Theory of Allegorical Names & doc I sent to Bonang Matheba & Top Billing  for her Visionaries docw/o approval?


>> Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014 
>> Subject: Fwd: A theory of allegorical names(a theory of similarities)
>> Harassment: Oprah Winfrey, OWNetwork
>> To: otpnewsdesk@icc-cpi.intpublic.affairs@icc-cpi.int


>> Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 
>> Subject: Fwd: A theory of allegorical names(a theory of similarities)
>> Harassment: New York Times, The Daily Telegraph.
>> To: otp.newsdesk@icc-cpi.intpublic.affairs@icc-cpi.int
>>
>> Hello                                                         

 This is for using all my emails and documents I sent to them to endorse other people (NYT) and for stealing my ideas w/o permission.



>> Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 
>> Subject: Fwd: A theory of allegorical names(a theory of similarities)
>> Harassment: Oprah Winfrey, Julius Malema, Basetsana Makgalemele Khumalo, Shawn Carter. 
>> To: otp.newsdesk@icc-cpi.int
>>
>> Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 
>> Subject: Fwd: A theory of allegorical names(a theory of similarities)
>> Michelle Obama: Harassment
>> To: otp.newsdesk@icc-cpi.intpublic.affairs@icc-cpi.int
>>
>> Good day                                    

US first lady Michelle Obama stole my document from my gmail account, USA gov that I sent to them to complain about them using my ideas from my blog, twitter account, facebook page to steal my 
copyrighted idea to advance her career. Will you please remove all documents, emails and family names she stole and used on all newspapers including the New York Times away from her.
>> I've never sent her any documents to use or gave her permission.


>> Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 
>> Subject: Fwd: A theory of allegorical names(a theory of similarities)
>> To: info@themotsepefoundation.org
>>
>> Good day

 I would like your organization to help me do a tv show about
>> my theory(attached) I created with names of people in my family. It
>> was loaded on my blog(all social networks hacked) on 28/01/2013
>> some info is missing. I have contacted lots of people,they refuse to
>> help me, now Khanyi Mbau is doing a similar show with stolen
>> information and now The Da Vinci Travelling Company is here. 

 Mantshegele Media
 fb: Florence Flora Shok


>> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>> From: Florence Flora Shoko <
>> Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 
>> Subject: Re: A theory of allegorical names.
>> To: .co.za
>>
>> Good day
>>
>> Attached is a copy of the document as promised.
>>
>> Will see you next week when we meet.

M

Comments