HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND CHILD ABUSE BY BONANG MATHEBA AND NOMZAMO MBATHA

From: Florence Flora Shoko™
Date: Tuesday, July 30, 2019
Subject: HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND CHILD ABUSE BY BONANG MATHEBA AND NOMZAMO MBATHA
To: "sharon.Grobeisen@unwomen.org" <sharon.Grobeisen@unwomen.org>, > "Oisika.Chakrabarti@unwomen.org" > <Oisika.Chakrabarti@unwomen.org>, > "Nanette.Braun@unwomen.org" > <Nanette.Braun@unwomen.org>, "mantshegelemedia@yahoo.com" <Mantshegelemedia@yahoo.com>, "Antonio.guterres@un.org" <Antonio.guterres@un.org>, "Info@barackobama.com" <Info@barackobama.com>, "info@parliament.gov.za" <info@parliament.gov.za>, "president@whitehouse.gov" <president@whitehouse.gov>, "info@donaldtrump.com" <info@donaldtrump.com>, "info@enca.co.za" <info@enca.co.za>
Cc: leader@da.org" > <leader@da.org>, > "Democratic Alliance" <membership@da.org.za>, > "melissaa@da.org.za" > <melissaa@da.org.za>, > "info@da.org.za" > <info@da.org.za>, > "soshanguve.secretary@saps.gov.za" > <soshanguve.secretary@saps.gov.za>, > "leader@da.org.za" > <leader@da.org.za>, > "deputypresident@po.gov.za" > <deputypresident@po.gov.za>, > "president@po.gov.za" > <president@po.gov.za>, > "presidency@po.gov.za" > <presidency@po.gov.za>, > "minister@dac.gov.za" > <minister@dac.gov.za>, > "minister@doc.gov.za" > <minister@doc.gov.za>, > "content@sabc2.co.za" > <content@sabc2.co.za>, > "kganyagomk@sabc.co.za" > <kganyagomk@sabc.co.za>, > "complaints@ipid.gov.za" > <complaints@ipid.gov.za>, > "complaints.gauteng@ipid.gov.za" > <complaints.gauteng@ipid.gov.za>, > "bentleya@sabc.co.za" > <bentleya@sabc.co.za>, > "Khombi Phetla" <phetlak@sabc.co.za>, "gauteng@saps.gov.za" <gauteng@saps.gov.za>, "gpprovcommpa@saps.org.za" <gpprovcommpa@saps.org.za>


Bonang Matheba and Jeannie de Gouveia
To : admin@bonangmatheba.com
CC: ipid.gov.za contact@saps.gov.za complaints.gauteng@ipid.gov.za complaints@ipid.gov.za gauteng@saps.gov.za and 3 more... 14/07/2016

Good day                                                                                            

 Stop using my info to advance your career. Stop swearing at us on the media and stop using the document I sent you to advance your career and that of Jeannie D. Stay away from using my family info Catherine, Poppie, Tesia. Tes. Pamela. Naledi, Neo, My birthday 07/07, Our address 2019, Da Vinci, Pierre. my art designs, Flora (GUCCI), curtains, and others, REFRAIN.

Stop selling my company to other companies. Vodacom Durban July, Revlon, Living Legends, The dream about Madonna on the 26/06/2016 as well other dreams about her on my twitter account in 2013 are my idea, STAY AWAY.

STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STALKING US.

You and Top Billing should stop using “A theory of allegorical names/similarities’ to advance yourselves and families. I am giving you the last warning. REMOVE all info that has to do with my family. Please stop harassing me and my family and stop lying about us on the media. We have never met. You don’t know me.  If you are going to reply to this email please copy me, don’t just send it to the newspapers.

South African Police Service, IPID. Please assist.

__________________________________________________________________________

On Friday, July 26, 2019, Florence Flora Shoko™ wrote:

> On Sat, 1/6/18
>  Subject: Re: Goodwill Ambassadors | UN Women – Headquarters
>  Date: Saturday, January 6, 2018,   Thursday, July 6, 2017

  Good day

Re: COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARRASDMENT, HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION AND CHILD ABUSE: UN WOMEN

> You used my email to endorse Nomzamo Mbatha and Top Billing with information based on my family and company without my permission.
and now they're stalking me and my 17 year old daughter together with Top Billing. The have stolen my company and are using it to advance their careers. and you encourage them.now shes swearing and screaming at us via satellite?
>
>  I'm going to sue her and Top Billing.
>
>  Florence Mantshegele Shoko
Mantshegele™ media All rights reserved



Comments