Copyright Infringement, Harassment and Child Abuse by Bonang Matheba, House Of Flora Shoko™ 2010 fb (curtain making business)


From: Florence Flora Shoko™ 
Date: Saturday, August 3, 2019
Subject: 
To: Oprah@oprahweekend.com, Oprah@owntv.com, info@owntv.com, president@whitehouse.gov, Antonio.guterres@un.org, media.team@unwomen.org
Cc: New York Times Company <letters@nytimes.com>, yourletters@washingtontimes.com, News@citizen.co.za, editor@citizen.co.za, letters@citizen.co.za, rapula.moatshe@inl.co.za, Wmagazine@newmediapub.co.za, Pta.newsdesk@inl.co.za, editorial@morningstar.co.uk, editor@sowetan.co.za, info@etv.co.za, info@da.gov.za, info@thenewage.co.za, editoronline@mg.co.za, info@parliament.gov.za, editor@sundaytimes.co.za, mantshegelemedia@yahoo.com, Otp.informationdesk@icc.cpi.int, publicaffairs.unit@icc.cpi.int, community@lonelyplanet.com, Infringements@lonelyplanet.com, redazione@theflorentine.net, Indiamedia@morningstar.com, Inbox@theflorentine.net, H.farrell@theflorentine.net, tips@nypost.com, Tipsoffs@sundayworld.co.za, Tipoffs@sundaysun.co.za, Tellus@sundayworld.co.za, Tellus@sowetan.co.za, Tellus@thetimes.co.za, Observer.letters@observer.co.uk, mabdelaal@gulfnews.com, General.info@thompsonreuters.com, Al Sidra <feedback@7days.ae>, feedback@channel24.co.za, Latimes <letters@latimes.com>, letters@dallasnews.com, letters@washingtontimes.com, editorial@dailymailonline.co.uk, editorial@dailymailonline.com, Leader@da.org.za, info@da.org.za, info@sabcnews.co.za


TO ALL MEDIA, THE US PRESIDENT TRUMP AND OWN NETWORK.. 


ALL INFORMATION THAT HAS TO DO WITH MY FAMILY AND COMPANY INFORMATION  HAS TO BE REMOVED FROM BONANG MATHEBA , LIRA MOAPO, MICHELLE OBAMA AND BARACK, NELSON MANDELA, THE KARDASHIANS, TYLER PERRY AND OPRAH WINFREY, AND PATRICE MOTSEPE AND PRECIOUS MOLOI MOTSEPE AND UN'S PHUMZILE MLAMBO NGCUKA

THEY'RE USING MY INFORMATION WITHOUT PERMISSION. THE INFORMAION WAS COPYRIGHTED ON MY FIRST MANUSCRIPT IN 2009. IT WAS REGISTERED BY ANOTHER PUBLISHER BUT I CANCELLED THE COBTRACT BECAUSE OF BAD GRAMMAR( I HAVE PROOF) I WANT BONANG MATHEBA ND TOP BOLLING'S BASETSANA KHUMALO OF CONNECT TO STOP STEALING ALK INFORMATION O SEND TO THE NEWSPAPERS TO ADVANCE THEIR CAREERS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. ITS NALEDI CATHERINE'S FATHER BARNABAS WHO STUDIED POLITICAL SCIENCE(NOT BOBANG'S FATHER) IT IS HER FATHER WHO IS SIMIKAR TO ALVERT EINSTEIN BEVZUSE OF THE NAME HERMAN AND ZION CHRISTIAN CHURCH. THATS WHY MY THEORY REVOKVES AROUND ALBERT EINSTEIN. TJIS INFO IS ON MY FIRST MANUSCRIPT AND BLOG. 

I WANT THE PEOOKE I MENTIOBEC ON THE FIRST PARAGRAPH REMIVEC FROM ALL OF THIS BECAUSE ITS ABOYT US. IM THE O E WJO SENT BONAG MATHEBA A THEOEY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (A THEORY OF SIMILARITIES) SHE WSD SUPPOSED TO CONTACT CONTACT ME BUT SHE DIDN'T. SHE HAS NOW FLED TO THE US BECAUSE I CONTACTED THE POLICE. SHE KNOWDS SHE GO ING TO GET ARRESTED. 

LIRA MOLAPO ALREADY SOLD MY COMPANY TO THE FOLLOWING ' THE VOICE SA ON MNET', BOBBY AND KARLIEN, RICKY RICK MAKHADO, LYQUIDDJ AND RJ BENJAMIN , NATHI MTHETHWA, GERMAN GOVERNMENT, EMBASSY, SABC, MNET, BOBBY BROWN COSMETICS, ROBIN THICKE, DESTINY MAGAZINE, SOWETAN, BARACK OBAMA, FOXLIFE, JOHNNIE WALKER ANF DISNEY'S MOANA (BECAUSE OF DISNEYS 'WHEN DREAMERS DO' MOVIE 2013) The son of Flora and Elias) ITALIAN CONSUL AND US CONSUL, ETC

 ASK HER AND HUBBY TO REMOVE EVERYTHING. My manuscripts BOOK
>  OF DREAMS (100 Dreams of 100 famous people) 2011, which she turned into her book "HERSTORY" which ois based on my dreams and UNDER SURVEILLANCE (2009) which she used to endorse Sipho Mabuse, MUSIC(27 SONGS) THAT WERE STOLEN IN DECEMBER 2015(when I went to have my computer fixed), SHE AND HUDBAND ROBIN KOHL ARE USING THIS PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT MY FAMILY,  COMPANY HACKED EMAILS , FACEBOOK PAGES, BLOG AND THOSE SENT TO THE NEWSPAPERS TO ENTERTAINAND SELL TO THE WHOLE WORLD. ALL INFORMATION THAT WAS ON MY FACEBOOK PAGES IS NOW ON HER FACEBOOK PAGE AND TWITTER ACCOUNT. SHE'S USING TO PROMOTE AND COMPARE HERSELF TO ALBERT EINSTEIN WHEN THE INFORMATION WAS COPYRIGHTED IN 2009 BY A PUBLISHER. I LATER CANCELLED THE CONTRACT. 

ALL INFORMATION FROM MY TWITTER ACCOUNT SHOULDN'T BE USED. DHEBHAD NO PERMISSION TO USE THE INFORMATION FOR HER FILM AND DOCUMENTARY. I HAVE BEEN COMPLAINING SINCE DECEMBER 2013 
>  
>  On Tuesday, May 2, 2017,  October 18, 2016 3:35 PM

>   Good day 

>  Re: Lira Molapo Kohl, ROBIN KOHL,   MONIEFAH BROWN (SOUTH AFRICAN POLICE SERVICE CAS NO 23/03/2016)
>  
>  Attached  is a copy of document about Lira
> artist. This is a complaint about an HIV negative Naledi Catherine Shoko and your HIV+ Naledi. Her information is based on my 15 yr old daughter. I want this information removed. A complaint was lodged at
> Soshanguve SAPS (CAS NO 23/03/2016) against Miss Lira and her hubby Robin Kohl and they refuse to investigate. All info is on my blog  florenceshokosa.blogspot.com. 
>  
>  They stole 500 emails from my Gmail and Yahoo account from 2010 to date including personal documents. They lie to the whole world  and say that I gave them approval to use them to advance their careers while they hacked everything.  
>  
  I don’t know them, I have no association with them. Please them from all documents I sent to the whole world.
Should they contact you please contact the International Criminal
> Court. Including Bobby Brown (Which is about Robert Brown as on my blog) and my designs.  

>  Should you have any inquiries, please feel free to contact me.   

>  Mantshegele™ Media

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Florence Flora Shoko™ <florence.shoko@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, July 30, 2019
Subject: Fwd: Copyright Infringement, Harassment and Child Abuse by Bonang Matheba, House Of Flora Shoko™ 2010 fb (curtain making business)
To: Info@barackobama.cominfo@donaldtrump.compresident@whitehouse.govpresidency@po.gov.zainfo@parliament.gov.zainfo@enca.co.za
Cc: complaints@ipid.gov.zaComplaints.Gauteng@ipid.gov.zagpprovcommpa@saps.org.zacorruption@saps.gov.zaAntonio.guterres@un.orgMinister@saps.gov.zaDeputyminister@saps.gov.za


Good day 

All information that had to with my companies by Bonang Mathrba has to be removed. She's using stolen information from my facebook and manuscripts I sent to  Jacana Media to promote herself. I want her and my companies removed from all information and the US GOVERNMENT because she has no permission. All the information she copyrighted in 2017 was copyrighted in 30019 by another publishing company. 

Florence Mantshegele Shoko
Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved 


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Florence Flora Shoko™ <florence.shoko@gmail.com>
Date: Saturday, July 27, 2019
Subject: Copyright Infringement, Harassment and Child Abuse by Bonang Matheba



On Thursday, 25 April 2019, Flora M. Shoko > wrote:

Date: 10 Dec 2016 3:59 p.m.
Re: CASno 23/03/2016 Soshanguve SAPS 
Subject: Re: AKA, Dreamworks and Shoko Festival, Bonang Matheba, Basetsana Khumalo, Jeannie De Gouveia, Top Billing and Cardova Entertainment
To: 

Bonang Matheba and Jeannie de Gouveia (2)

People: FLORENCE SHOKO 



Good day

RE: Bonang Matheba and Jeannie de Gouveia

I was just letting you know that I have lodged a complaint against you at the saps for the use of my company information, dreams from my social networks, information that has to do with my family that you using to make it yours. Stop using my information to advance your career. Stop swearing at us on the media and definitely stop using the document I sent you to advance your career and that of Jeannie. Stay away from using my family information, Catherine, Poppie, Tesia. Tes. Pamela. Naledi, Neo, My July Birthday, OUR ADDRESS 2019, Da Vinci, Pierre. My art designs, Flora (GUCCI), curtains, and others, REFRAIN.

Stop selling my company to other companies. Vodacom Durban July, Revlon, Living Legends, The dream about Madonna on the 26/06/2016 as well other dreams about her on my twitter account in 2013 are my idea, STAY AWAY.    

STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STALKING US.

You and Top Billing Stop should stop using “A theory of allegorical names/similarities to advance yourself and family. I am giving the last warning. REMOVE all information that has to do with my family. Please stop harassing me and my family and stop lying about us on the media. We have never met. You don’t know me.  If you are going to reply to this email please copy me, don’t just send it to the newspapers.

South African Police Service, IPID. Please assist.

Mantshegele™ Media All right reserved. 



Comments