Copyright Infringement and Human Rights Violation by Lira Molapo Kohl: Dreams from my twitter account (2013), Blog (2011), Age 40 and House no 2019, House of Flora Shoko™, 2019 Movie based on a theory of allegorical names (similarities)


Date: Sunday, September 8, 2019
Subject: Copyright Infringement and Human Rights Violation. Blog 2011, Dreams from my twitter account (2013), Age 40 and House no 2019, House of Flora Shoko™, 2019 Movie based on a theory of allegorical names (similarities)
To: Pr@misslira.com, misslira@gmail.com, Robin@jazzworx.co.za, Robin@jazzworx.com
Cc: Leader@da.org.za, > "complaints@ipid.gov.za" > <complaints@ipid.gov.za>, > "complaints.gauteng@ipid.gov.za" > <Complaints.Gauteng@ipid.gov.za>, gpprovcommpa@saps.org.za, corruption@saps.gov.za, > "Parliament Gov Info" <info@parliament.gov.za>, Deputyminister@saps.gov.za, Minister@saps.gov.za, Secretary.soshanguve@saps.gov.za

Good day 

Re: SAPS CAS no 23/03/2016 

All information about my company and family's personal information should be removed from your career and the media. All hacked tweets about celebrities, dreams and A theory of allegorical names (similarities), hacked facebook page blog and emails should nt be used by you or any of your contacts and associates. 

Refrain from using my company and family information to advance your careers and that of your family members. Everything should be cancelled now or I'm going to sue you. You shouldn't use my information to write your manuscript/books with Random or travel the world with my hacked information. You shouldn't sell my information to other companies for endorsements. Herstory should be cancelled because it's based on my manuscript Book of Dreams and information about my daughter and blog or I'm going to sue you. 

Florence M. Shoko
©2019 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved.


From: Florence Flora Shoko™ 
Date: Friday, August 30, 2019
To: pr@misslira.com, Robin@jazzworx.com, robin@jazzwork.co.za, misslira@gmail.com
Cc: robert@presidency.gov.za, Nokuthula@presidency.gov.za, > "presidency@po.gov.za" > <presidency@po.gov.za>, Deputyminister@saps.gov.za, Minister@saps.gov.za, > "minister@dac.gov.za" > <minister@dac.gov.za>, > "complaints.gauteng@ipid.gov.za" > <Complaints.Gauteng@ipid.gov.za>, > "complaints@ipid.gov.za" > <complaints@ipid.gov.za>, gpprovcommpa@saps.org.za, corruption@saps.gov.za, Secretary.soshanguve@saps.gov.za, SAPoliceService <socnet.saps@saps.gov.za>, > "Parliament Gov Info" <info@parliament.gov.za>, bonganimin@da.org.za, Leader@da.gov.za, contact@saps.gov.za

From: Leader <leader@da.org.za>
Date: Saturday, August 17, 2019
Subject: Automatic reply: Copyright Infringement and Humsn Rights Violation. Dreams from my twitter account (2013), Blog (2011), Age 40 and House no 2019 
On 2 Aug 2017 FLORENCE SHOKO
On Wednesday, August 2, 2017 FLORENCE SHOKO
On Thursday, July 6, 2017 Flora Shoko 
Re: Last warning:  a theory of similarities/allegorical names 2011/ Date of Birth 07/07.

Please refrain from using my theory and info from my blog and social networks to advance your career.
My theory is based on family info and our dates of birth. It is based on my dob 07/07 and our names.  
Refrain Refrain  Refrain Refrain Refrain Refrain Refrain Refrain Refrain Refrain Refrain Refrain Refrain Refrain Refrain Refrain Refrain Refrain Refrain Refrain from using my theory abt my family information to advance your career and get publicity.this info is based on my 16 year old daughter.
This is not about you, its about me and my  family. Refrain or I'm going to sue you. The following names Naledi,  Catherine  are my family names. This information was stolen from my hacked tweets and you're using this info to endorse and talk us. Entertain the world with your own family names and d.o.b's. Use your own family info not mine. We are not entertainment and you are not similar.
You AKA, Bonang Matheba and Vodacom, Somizi Mhlongo and Khanyi Mbauo are not similar. You have no copyright and no permission. Cancel all that has to do with a theory of allegorical names, a theory of similarities, this info has been on my bog since 2011. My manuscript Book of Dreams(100 dreams of 100 famous people) and Under Surveillance  were sent to publishers and you are using this info without my permission. 

Mantshegele™ Media ©2019 All rights reserved


-

Comments