Re: Human Rights Violation, Harassment Copyright Infringement and Child Abuse by the UK Royals

Year2019

Mashable India (@MashableIndia) tweeted at 4:30 a.m. on Tue, Jul 30, 2019:
The issue also happens to feature a conversation between Markle and former U.S. First Lady Michelle Obama.
#MeghanMarkle #MichelleObama

https://t.co/UGAugk7gtW
(https://twitter.com/MashableIndia/status/1156029146897584131?s=03)

Mantshegele™ Media (@florenceshoko) tweeted at 0:38 p.m. on Tue, Jul 30, 2019:
Stalkers @UKRoyals with their inferior Meghan & Harry&  MichelleObama who stole my idea & co. They're using my life to get publicity. @IntlCrimCourt @POTUS  @realDonaldTrump @POTUS I want them removed from all info abt me & family. Trying to get similar? @POTUS44 @DearGovZA @eNCA
(https://twitter.com/florenceshoko/status/1156152011592740864?s=03)


2018
Re: Human Rights Violation, Harassment Copyright Infringement and Child Abuse.

I want Princess Catherine removed from my family information now.
You leave my family info alone, racist imposter. You're an inferior person. The only reason Will married you and your life revolved around ours is because of 'a theory of similarities'. You're a jealous, stupid nobody who became someone after Will married her because they wanted to make themselves similar. You're such a commoner, common girl. Will should have chosen someone with substance. The reason you keep commenting on my page is because you want to steal more information about my family to make yourself similar. You're disgusting. You're rubbish life revolves around me and I'm going to contact the international criminal court. Fuck off inferior racist. You'll find the thing you're talking about on your mirror. You're the one who a slave to those badly brought up children with inferior qualification and intelligence. I'm more beautiful and intelligent than you and the whole Royal family. My daughter was famous long before you got married, idiot.

©2018 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved

Comments