HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSE, HARASSMENT, CHILD ABUSE AND COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. SA POLICE SERVICE CAS NO 23/03/2016. THE PEOPLE'S PRINCESS, THE PEOPLES QUEEN CONTEST IN PRETORIA. HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSE, HARASSMENT, CHILD ABUSE AND COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. SA POLICE SERVICE CAS NO 23/03/2016. THE PEOPLE'S PRINCESS, THE PEOPLES QUEEN CONTEST IN PRETORIA BY BONANG MATHEBA.

 Princess Naledi @ house no 2019, Pretoria.


 The information has been on my blog. since, twitter account and facebook page(internet) since 2009. She's harassing my daughter Naledi Catherine Maluleka Shoko since she joined Top Billing. She was hired after I published a picture of her and my daughter on my facebook page (Which was later hacked) I'm the one who sent her a theory of allegorical names (similarities) document and Top Billing document and they're using it to advance their careers without my permission. The police refuse to investigate my case, I was to get a copyright lawyer and sue them but I can't get a job. This is litigation. Please don't allow them to use my company idea and abuse my daughter Naledi Catherine. This information has been copyrighted by my company Mantshegele™ Media since 2009. This is my family information. This picture below of my daughter has been on her dad Barnabas Ramarumo Maluleka's facebook page since a long time ago. I want my family and company information removed from Top Billing and Simone Gray of Allan Gray. Please don't use, send this information to them. They'll just use it to promote themselves. Its my moms name Catherine and my daughter and other family members. Bonang Matheba and Top Billing just use their family information to advance their careers. Their infringing on our rights to privacy. They cannot use our personal information as well as copyrighted information from all my social networks to entertain the whole world. This is about Bona Mugabe because St. Catherine was born in Bona not Bonang. That is why I was comparing our family to all this information I keep dreaming about. It has nothing yo do with them. I can't get a job in the entertainment industry, government departments as well as the DA.        

  I registered all my companies for this particular reason but the ANC and Top Billing, Lira Molapo and now you have stolen it. You're allowing them to come to Pretoria to use my company's copyrighted information based on my family's personal information to harass, abuse and stalk us. Can't they do this in Johannesburg, why Pretoria? Please assist. I'm sending this information to the DA head office in Cape Town. I want this information removed from them. The Queen's Plate is another event that they use with information based on my family with Katherine Gray and Bonang as the ambassadors of this event. It's about Bona Mugabe not her. I have explained to them more than 200 times but my explanation and requests to stop have fallen on deaf ears. I want this people removed. Don't allow them, don't give them the platform to promote my stolen idea please.                                                                                                                    .                                                                                                                                                                                                                               ©2018 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved

Comments