Copyright Infringement, Harassment and Human Rights Violation by Miss SA


From: Florence Flora Shoko™ >
Date: Thursday, August 8, 2019
Subject: Re: Copyright Infringement, Harassment and Human Rights Violation, Book of Dreams, Our address house no 2019
To: "Info@mercedesBenz.co.za" <Info@mercedesbenz.co.za>, "misssa@suninternational.com" <misssa@suninternational.com>, "stephanie@ninesquared.co.za" <stephanie@ninesquared.co.za>, "cashe@ninesquared.co.za" <cashe@ninesquared.co.za>, "carmen@ninesquared.co.za" <carmen@ninesquared.co.za>
Cc: SAPoliceService <socnet.saps@saps.gov.za>, "Secretary.soshanguve@saps.gov.za" <Secretary.soshanguve@saps.gov.za>, "robert@presidency.gov.za" <robert@presidency.gov.za>, "complaints@ipid.gov.za" <complaints@ipid.gov.za>, "corruption@saps.gov.za" <corruption@saps.gov.za>, "Complaints.Gauteng@ipid.gov.za" <Complaints.Gauteng@ipid.gov.za>, "gpprovcommpa@saps.org.za" <gpprovcommpa@saps.org.za>, "Minister@saps.gov.za" <Minister@saps.gov.za>, "Deputyminister@saps.gov.za" <Deputyminister@saps.gov.za>, minister@dac.gov.za, info@parliament.gov.za, Deputtminister@dac.gov.za

Hello again Miss SA organizers

I see you've chosen to ignore me like everyone. I want to tell you if you continue with this theft of information of my company because you have no permission. I going to sue. I want you to stop using my family's personal and company information. Info from !y blog, twitter account and emails. I want it removed now.

Flora M. Shoko

Miss South Africa (@Official_MissSA) tweeted at 1:06 p.m. on Tue, Aug 06, 2019:
#Dreamwalker: A lucid dreamer. A person able to take control of or actively determine the path of their own dreams. 

Today, our Top 16 sits with the judges at @timesquareza, discussing who they are, their radical moves as well as the power of their purpose.

Get the official Twitter app at https://twitter.com/download?s=13
Florence Mantshegele Shoko
[06/08, 16:58] Flora Mantshegele Shoko: Miss South Africa (@Official_MissSA) tweeted at 4:59 p.m. on Mon, Aug 05, 2019:
It’s the final countdown! 

Meet the #Dreamwalker judges. The sensational panel that will be choosing YOUR #MissSA2019: @DemiLeighNP, @Connie_Ferguson, @thando_hopa and @Anele 👑 https://t.co/aLvZf3UQZ5

Connie of @TheThrone, @TheQueen & @TheWild. #ThandoHopa of @IsidingotheNeed. The ppl harassing me most joining #MissSA2019 as #DreamWalkerJudges. CopyrightInfringers like #Bonang & @TopBilling want to infringe it some more on #WomensMonth. @DearGovZA @Our_DA @SAPoliceService


From: Florence Flora Shoko™
Date: Tuesday, July 30, 2019
To: >, misssa@suninternational.com, stephanie@ninesquared.co.za, cashe@ninesquared.co.za, carmen@ninesquared.co.za

On Thursday, August 8, 2019, Florence Flora Shoko™ wrote:
Good day

I want all info about my family's personal information and hacked company information removed from Miss SA 2019 pageant because you're infringing on copyrighted info. My birthday is 07/07. I live at house no 2019. Information about my dreams copyrighted by me is on my twitter account. @florenceshoko.

I want all info removed or I'm going to sue. You have no permission and no copyright. 

Please feel free to contact me. 

Mantshegele™ Media 



From: Florence Flora Shoko™ >
Date: Thursday, August 8, 2019
Subject: Re: Copyright Infringement, Harassment and Human Rights Violation, Book of Dreams, Our address house no 2019
To: "Info@mercedesBenz.co.za" <Info@mercedesbenz.co.za>, "misssa@suninternational.com" <misssa@suninternational.com>, "stephanie@ninesquared.co.za" <stephanie@ninesquared.co.za>, "cashe@ninesquared.co.za" <cashe@ninesquared.co.za>, "carmen@ninesquared.co.za" <carmen@ninesquared.co.za>
Cc: SAPoliceService <socnet.saps@saps.gov.za>, "Secretary.soshanguve@saps.gov.za" <Secretary.soshanguve@saps.gov.za>, "robert@presidency.gov.za" <robert@presidency.gov.za>, "complaints@ipid.gov.za" <complaints@ipid.gov.za>, "corruption@saps.gov.za" <corruption@saps.gov.za>, "Complaints.Gauteng@ipid.gov.za" <Complaints.Gauteng@ipid.gov.za>, "gpprovcommpa@saps.org.za" <gpprovcommpa@saps.org.za>, "Minister@saps.gov.za" <Minister@saps.gov.za>, "Deputyminister@saps.gov.za" <Deputyminister@saps.gov.za>, minister@dac.gov.za, info@parliament.gov.za, Deputtminister@dac.gov.za


Hello again Miss SA organizers

I see you've chosen to ignore me like everyone. I want to tell you if you continue with this theft of information of my company because you have no permission. I going to sue. I want you to stop using my family's personal and company information. Info from !y blog, twitter account and emails. I want it removed now. 

Regards

Flora M. Shoko

Miss South Africa (@Official_MissSA) tweeted at 1:06 p.m. on Tue, Aug 06, 2019:
#Dreamwalker: A lucid dreamer. A person able to take control of or actively determine the path of their own dreams. 

Today, our Top 16 sits with the judges at @timesquareza, discussing who they are, their radical moves as well as the power of their purpose.

Get the official Twitter app at https://twitter.com/download?s=13
Florence Mantshegele Shoko
[06/08, 16:58] Flora Mantshegele Shoko: Miss South Africa (@Official_MissSA) tweeted at 4:59 p.m. on Mon, Aug 05, 2019:
It’s the final countdown! 

Meet the #Dreamwalker judges. The sensational panel that will be choosing YOUR #MissSA2019: @DemiLeighNP, @Connie_Ferguson, @thando_hopa and @Anele 👑 https://t.co/aLvZf3UQZ5

Connie of @TheThrone, @TheQueen & @TheWild. #ThandoHopa of @IsidingotheNeed. The ppl harassing me most joining #MissSA2019 as #DreamWalkerJudges. CopyrightInfringers like #Bonang & @TopBilling want to infringe it some more on #WomensMonth. @DearGovZA @Our_DA @SAPoliceService


From: Florence Flora Shoko™
Date: Tuesday, July 30, 2019
To: >, misssa@suninternational.com, stephanie@ninesquared.co.za, cashe@ninesquared.co.za, carmen@ninesquared.co.za
Cc: SAPoliceService <socnet.saps@saps.gov.za>, "Secretary.soshanguve@saps.gov.za" <Secretary.soshanguve@saps.gov.za>, "robert@presidency.gov.za" <robert@presidency.gov.za>, "complaints@ipid.gov.za" <complaints@ipid.gov.za>, "corruption@saps.gov.za" <corruption@saps.gov.za>, "Complaints.Gauteng@ipid.gov.za" <Complaints.Gauteng@ipid.gov.za>, "gpprovcommpa@saps.org.za" <gpprovcommpa@saps.org.za>, "Minister@saps.gov.za" <Minister@saps.gov.za>, "Deputyminister@saps.gov.za" <Deputyminister@saps.gov.za>


Good day 

MISS SA 2019

Miss South Africa (@Official_MissSA) tweeted at 2:00 p.m. on Fri, Jul 26, 2019:  
“Jump in, we’re going cruising!” 

Some BTS shots from our #Dreamwalker shoot today with @MercedesBenz_SA 😍 #misssa2019 https://t.co/0PNxGd8q2S
(https://twitter.com/Official_MissSA/status/1154723037578702848?s=03)

27 July 2019: Refrain from using info about my family and company. Noone in #TopBilling has the intelligence to come up with their an original idea. Must everything be about my idea. My theory isn't for control group. I'm going to sue #R500m. 

I want the organizers of Miss SA to stop using my company and personal information about my family to promote their contestants. Refrain 

Mercedes Benz contact details

I hate to think this are the no’s that them sponsor MissSA 2019 with her Dreamwalk theme.
Postal Address. PO Box 1717. Pretoria. 0001. Contact Numbers : Customer Service: 0800 1333 55 / 00800 9 777 7777



MISS SA 2018

Harassment by Top Billing Miss South Africa 2018 Menlyn Mall Pretoria.         
 Cell C 's Miss SA 2018 hosted by Binang Matheba. 
 Star dressing room 204. West. ( Naledi lives in the West Room 203)       Dream song by DJ Zinhle and Tamara Dey. (Dreams hacked from my twitter account and facebook page)     
 Cell C 60 Years Diamond Jubilee.                                                                    Shock Absorber Designer Products, Shoptrend?       
Melinda Bam mentioned from 'Wie's my Poppie' on VIA 147 (Poppie's a family name).                                                                                                   Expresso Show:  Get a R1000 Woolworths Gift Card for donation to Choc Foundation in Pretoria, proceeds used to refurbish homes.                           
      
   THEY HAVE NO. COPYRIGHT, NO PERMISSION.    

 ©2018 Mantshegele Media All rights reserved

 Subject: Re: HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION, HARASSMENT, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT AND CHILD ABUSE BY Bonang Matheba's new book based on information hacked and stolen from my Facebook page, twitter account and blog and AKA Forbes Jeannie de Gouveia, SAPS Soshanguve Cas no 23/03/2016 and MENLYN MALL, Bonang Matheba, Harassment.

 On Apr 15, 2017,  On Apr 10, 2017  Date: Mar 29, 2018
 I want you both to remove all information hacked from my Facebook page about Dreams, celebrities, A theory of allegorical names, all posts, comments and friends on my Facebook page. All the information that was on it since 2009 was hacked including pictures. I want AKA to stop harassing my daughter and stop using my info to advance his career and get publicity. I want you all to remove AKA's daughter from my company and personal information and a theory of allegorical names. My theory is based on my birthday 07/07 and 08/07. Your daughter, her mother, AKA and all your family are not similar so stop portraying yourself as such. YOU AND DJ ZINHLE REFRAIN must REFRAIN from using my information (DREAMS) to entertain the whole world. 

STOP following and harassing my daughter Naledi Catherine via satellite and going to her school to get publicity because I'll sue you. She's not entertainment and she doesn't deserve this harassment. 

REMOVE AND REFRAIN FROM USING ALL INFORMATION THAT HAS TO DO WITH MFAMILY AND COMPANY. I LIVE AT HOUSEMO 2019 AND DREAMS. THIS INFO OIS ON MY BLOG. 

I want BONANG MATHEBA, Thabiso Mahlaphe and Jacana Media to refrain from publishing books for Bonang Matheba with information stolen hacked from my twitter, Facebook and emails and those Mahlaphe rejected when she was working for Jacana Media. She has no permission and had no copyright. The information she's using with David Tlale. Paris Hilton, the cocktail idea and information she uses on her reality show 'Being Bonang' was stolen from my manuscript 'Book of Dreams' which she bought from Thabiso Mahlaphe. 

Bonang Matheba
She has no permission and no copyright. The information wascooyrighred by me before 2010. She had no right to use or sell any information that had to do with my company including 'A theory of similarities' I sent her in 2013. I want all information removed and returned to me.  She screams and swears at me via satwellite and in the media and I want this to stop. It's Naledi Catherine's dad Barnabas Ramarumo who studied Political Science at University but she's using this information for her dad. The harassment must stop. 

The information is based on Bona Mugabe, Robert and Bellarmine because St.Catherine was born in Bona not Bonang. Stop using info about us to enrich yourself because it's my company and peronal information. 

Please note that Matheba's new book about to be published in April andthe new obe is based on info about me and my theory of similarities that has been on my blog since 2011. I'm the one who sent her this document together with info@topbilling.com therefore the book is based on information stolen from this document and hacked info from my blog, facebook page and twitter account. She, AKA, Top Billing and Cardova Entertainment are using this info without my permission. The police refuses to help. A copy of my manuscript BOOK OF DREAMS (100 dreams of 100 famous people) was hacked from my email account and she and this team are using this
 info.
I have sent her many many emails but she ignores me. Please do not give her access to my emails, do not pay her or give her more publicity for info that has to do with my emails because she's infringing on copyright on purpose.
She hacked all the info on my blog that I wrote about her and AKA. She sold my company to Revlon to secure an endorsement deal and compares herself to Halle Berry when the info is actually about Bona Mugabe. Halle and Bona are both related to Robert. She abuses and swears at me and my 16yr old daughter Naledi Catherine so she can be similar,

 AKA's song DreamWork is about Caiphus Semenya's song Naledi (my daughter's name, this idea was stolen from my fb page  They use all information that's on my blog, family names and company info hacked from my Gmail, Yahoo account, facebook pages, twitter account, blog and info I sent to Woolworths.
 > They 're using this info to advance their careers and that of others without my permission and they are NOT SIMILAR. Everything she's doing she hacked and stole from me and the media. She still continues to terrorise us even today. I want this info removed NOW.

 RE: A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (A THEORY OF SIMILARITIES) NAMES AND NO'S, HACKED TWEETS FROM @FLORENCESHOKO HANDLE, MANUSCRIPT'S BOOK OF DREAMS(100 DREAMS OF 100 FAMOUS PEOPLE) AND UNDER SURVEILLANCE,CATHERINE, NALEDI, FLORENCE AND OUR ADRESS 2019 AND DREAMS. 
MY THEORY HAS BEEN POSTED ON MY BLOG SINCE 28/01/2013 ON A BLOG WITH A SIMILAR NAME, WHICH WAS STARTED IN 2011. ALL INFO AND DOCUMENTS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS ARE MINE AND WAS COPYRIGHTED BY ME YEARS BEFORE 2011. EMAILS AND DOCUMENTS HAVE BEEN HACKED FROM GMAIL ACCOUNTS. NO ONE HAS A RIGHT TO THE INFO IS BASED ON MY FAMILY'S PERSONAL INFO AND DREAMS SELL THIS INFO WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. 
THEY RE USING MY FAMILY AND COMPANY INFORMATION WITHOUT PERMISSION. AND THE HAVE NO COPYRIGHT.
   
  ©2019 MANTSHEGELE™ MEDIA All rights reserved.

Comments