HARASSMENT, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: SOMIZI MHLONGO, MZANSI MAGIC, DREAMTEAM, DONALD MOATSHE


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Florence Flora Shoko™ 
Date: Thursday, July 20, 2017
Subject: a theory of similarities, Harassment "my daughter Naledi's d.o.b (minor)" my d.o.b July, Living the Dream reality show,  Dream-team, my company and family info
To: info@matuka.com, media@matuka.com, bookings@matuka.com, bookings@donaldsa.com

Good day

I want you to know that you're stalking me, my family and using my idea which was on my blog since 2011 and stalking me via satellite You're using my company information to advance your career and that of others and are doing it on purpose you're doing all of this to enrich yourself and want to fool the whole world into thinking you're similar whe n you aren't. Remove Unathi Nkayi, Randall Abrahams and Donald Moatshe from satellite. I want them to stop stalking us via satellite.

Refrain from using any information with Lira, Khanyi Mbua, Kelly Khumalo, Cardova Entertainment , magazines and newspapers because you have no permission, no copyright nd you never will.

REFRAIN, STOP, STOP STOP. STALKING US, WE ARE NOT ENTERTAINMENT AND I' NOT STUPID. REMOVE LIVING HE DREAM REALITY SHOW FROM MZANSI MAGIC NOW BECUSE I'M GOING TO SUE YOU. STOP SWEARING AND LAUGHING AT US AND MY FAMILY VIA SATELLITE BECAUSE YOU'RE ABUSING US. THIS INFORMATION IS BASED ON M Y 16 YEAR OLD DAUGTER AND I'LL GET YOU ARRESTED FOR CHILD ABUSE. YOU TALK TOO MUCH.  STAY THE HELL OUT OF OUR LIVES .

Florence Mantshegele Shoko
©2017 Mantshegele™ Media

Comments