COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT: DAN BROWN

Good day

Re: DA VINCI CODE/INFERNO/ORIGIN

Please remove all information that has to with me and my theory. Dates 05/11/00 and 26/09/17 Origin with Nostradamus and demons falling from the sky. Info about similarities and Nostradamus has to do with information on my blog too. Remove all information the use of the name Florence Flora on Inferno, Sophie and Zion on Da Vinci Code,my d.o.b and 15.4 and your release dates have to be removed. I have requested you before in 2010 but you're still continuing. have you decide to ignore me. You're violating my privacy, use your own personal information to advance your career.

The date 26/09/17 has to be removed, use another date. Lira Molapo and co and Top Billing, Tswelopele Productions, Cardova entertainment has no association with me. Whatever info they sent you cannot be used, its stolen/hacked and they're selling it without my permission.

Florence Flora Shoko
Mantshegele Media

Comments