Harassment: The Telegraph


Dear Editor
I am writing to you to complain about the articles that you print on your newspapers about my work titled “a theory of allegorical names” and “a theory of similarities” by your reporters that is available on my twitter accounts. These articles are about people with names like Catherine's, Florence, 1952, 07/07, etc. or anything related to it. This information is about my family, friends and relatives and is not for entertainment or you to compare the whole world about. I have sent a manuscript to publishers in SA, but the manuscript was rejected but I see information from my manuscript when I read your newspapers. I take it my manuscript was leaked to you?

I was surprised to see on this Sunday newspaper printed an article about Miley Cyrus after I've tweeted about Billy Ray Cyrus. You have mentioned 'theory' and 'similarities".  My 'theory of similarities’ is on my tweets and blog and they are both copyrighted. This is my work and you and your reporters have no right to use my ideas, thoughts and family names for your newspaper.

So I'm asking you to REFRAIN at all costs from using information from my blog (Florence Shoko SA) and tweets (@florenceshoko) to promote your fellow white celebrities and sell your newspaper about information that has to do with me, relatives and theory.

You're publishing information about my theory without my permission. I cannot get a job now because of harassment and want to use this info to make a living so I can provide for my family.

I have been complaining about and “living with harassment” for a number of years (blog), I also wrote a letter to the Sunday Times to complain about it but they refused to publish the article. It’s now the newspapers who are doing the harassing.

Please STOP with your harassment and stop publishing information directly or indirectly about my tweets and blog. A copy of this letter will be posted on my blog and all the articles your newspaper will be writing about my theory of similarities.

Kindest Regards

Florence Shoko (Ms)

© 2011-2013 Mantshegele Media.  


Comments