COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT: Kelly Khumalo



An open letter to Kelly Khumalo  

Artist using my tweets and blog to advance her career.

  •           Rolling with Kelly Khumalo

On her tv show she announced she wanted to start her own lingerie collection. She had an episode where she went to a lingerie store to look at the types of lingerie they had and to find with a friend to a white woman about the types of material that could be used for them.  My Sister Tesia once announced she wanted to design her own lingerie with Nqobile.  



·         Her twitter bio  

I am who Christ says I am, I am the chosen one, Living in Zion?




·         Rhythm City soapie (etv)

 She played the part of une who had a lawyer by the name of Clement. Have a friend named Clement, who works at Dept of Labour.  



·         Afcon 2013

On the blog I posted a  dream I had about Pamela Andrews (actress) and the similarity she had with my sister Pamela.



Dream:  Pamela Andrews (Actress, SA)

There’s an advert on TV about all the shows that are flighted on TV and Dallas is one of them and I remembered “We are going to see Bobby’s Pamela again. My sister is named after her, Pamela from Dallas. I gave my mother that name and when she came back the baby was named Pamela Neo. There’s one such person in SA, she’s Pamela Andrews.

Where did you get the other name from” I asked.

“I thought of it while I was in hospital” she said smiling.

And now we have Catherine Poppie, Neo and our next door neighbour is called Sabina.

So Pamela Andrews is my sister?



Pamela Andrews was a member of the band “101” which won the Coca Cola Popstars competition and Thembisile Ntaka was one of the band members.  At the AFCON2013 closing ceremony Kelly introduced Thembisile Ntaka who was a also band member.    



·         Naledi 

Tweet (18/02/2013): Catherine of 2019, she’s Naledi of Zion. Daddy Barnabas Ramarumo was named after the Bishop Barnabas of ZCC. She’s not u’re average Kate. I sent Sipho Mabuse a tweet about my daughter Naledi an how she was named after his daughter Naledii.



Warning via twitter:

I sent her and her manager Sarah this message via twitter on 11/02/2013

  •  @kelly-khumalo stay away from my blog. Not meant for u to advance u’re care with. U know abt intellectual property rights. #afcon2013.
  • ·     @kelly_khumalo @sarah_inc_gp stay away from my blog. Not meant for u to enrich ureself with. Was abt Rkelly, Zion &Pamela http://florenceshoko@blogspot.com
  • ·      @kelly_khumalo introducing @ThembisileNtaka of 101(Popstars) fame who was same group as Pamela   Andrews on my blog! Co-incidence #AFCOC2013

    • ·         JZ with Sepp Blatter? Whoever came up wuth the Kelly, Thembi concept should be fired. This is making our lives diff #Harassment #AFCON2013

Hansa Festival on 23 March 2013

After I sent a tweet to Sipho Mabuse about my daughter Naledi being named after his.


It was announced on 11/03/2013, Kelly Khumalo/ Sipho Hotstix Mabuse, to perform together on this festival to be held at Mary Fitzgerald Square.


Comments