An open letter to Gucci



An open letter to Gucci
  
Gucci's using my names and life to build their brand.

Flora by Gucci perfume

It began in 2008/9 when I moved from home to go live with a cousin next to a cemetery. I was nearer to where my grandmother Flora Frieda’s was buried and would go there to show my daughter her grave. Then one I went shopping and saw Flora by Gucci perfume advertised.

    

Frieda

Creative Director. After seeing this on the internet I posted a picture of my grandmother’s grave on my fb page on after I discovered the real story behind their perfume “Flora”.  



I had started writing a manuscript called (now at publishers) and has a man named Kelly. Maybe it’s where they get the Grace Kelly story from, I don’t know. But I’m very interested to know that if the ‘Flora” perfume was made for Grace Kelly why is the perfume not named Grace or Kelly? And why Gucci they made Gucci “Guilty” after “Flora” perfume?



Picture dated 18/12/2012

The Gucci unexpected accessories that make unforgettable gifts pic posted on their twitter account looks like the one posted on House of Flora Shoko SA page on facebook. I posted mine late 2010/early 2011. My facebook acc is blocked can’t access it.      

   

Pierre (Artist)

Gucci advertised their campaign this year to showcase an artist named Pierre after I started discussing about Pierre August Renoir.    



Pierre

I started working with Nguni properties on 05/2011 owned by a man named Pierre. After a friend on fb posted artwork of Pierre August Renoir and we stated discussing it, and I wrote about how similar this artist was to our lives, 29/01/2013.  Both my fb accounts were locked on the same day.  



Beyonce

Gucci partnered with her to work on the Chime for Change campaign in Haiti?  I traced her connection with Gucci on since. I wonder when he Sasha fierce album and the True Star perfume was launched. I’m wondering if it her whole career had something to do with me along. Is this what they normally do to advance their careers and attain wealth?  Is stalking, harassing and exploiting innocent people from other countries (continent) what they usually do. I also wonder how many people they did their victims do about it.  



Chime for Change



On 8 March 2013 they sent a girl a message on twitter:



Tweet:  @Florenzeo Happy #IWD2013 to you.



Why a person with a name like mine of all people. Does Chime for Change know where this story come from, and how the people concerned here live like.



I live in poverty ever since this harassment started. I lost my job in 2011, sold my house and moved in with my mother and only see my daughter Catherine on weekends. I can’t afford to pay for her school fees or pay for her transport to school. I started looking for a job immediately after I became unemployed and started sending CV but that got into the wrong hands (I think that’s what happened) and has been written into a soapie called Muvhango on SABC2.  



I then started to write a second book which is now at the publishers, the first wasn’t published either, it was rejected but the story is like that on the new published book by Ben Elton called “Two Brothers” which is about (Frieda and Nazi regime), mine was about Frieda and Adolph. (Book to be reviewed)



Then I created a twitter account @FloraShokoSA of my small business (home based) on the Gucci twitter account after seeing a picture that looked like the one posted on House of Flpra Shoko SA(fb) page. Little did I know Gucci would use my life, names and ideas to sell their brand? Then I decided to post my theory on my blog to safeguard it, just in case. I knew if I didn’t I would have no claim of it later, it would have been someone else’s. I didn’t know the problem would escalate into this.  



Now I have these big companies and brands stealing ideas that are copyrighted on my blog for personal gain while my daughter and I suffer. 

 

On Apr 10, 2014 11:22 AM, "Florence Flora Shoko" <florence.shoko@gmail.com> wrote:

Today at 7:00 PM
On Monday, November 30, 2015 2:00 PM, Mantshegele® Media <mantshegelemedia@yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear. Gucci,

Re: Designs and Flora by Gucci

The Jeans designs Pharell Williams, Bonang Matheba, Jeannie D (Top Billing), Miss Lira Molapo Kohl and Robin Kohl, are so benefiting from and making them so famous are mine. My emails were hacked and they are using them.
Please refrain from using anymore designs from my hacked emails. My Gmail emails from 2010 to 12/2015 and Yahoo emails from 06/2015 to date were hacked and have reason to believe they're selling them to Revlon, Gucci for endorsements and the US gov for profit. They should refrain from contacting Gucci for the Flora by Gucci. I have posted the perfume and explanation on Mantshegele Media facebook page. Its history similar to my family and do not want Bonang Matheba and Pharell Williams to be associated with this history. They are already using my company's information without my permission to advance their careers and for personal gain. 

Please refrain from using anything that has to with Flora, Florence, Catherine and 2019. You're infringing on copyright.
I am copying the ICCourt and will be taking the matter up with South African Police Service. Please assist. Do not allow them access to his information.
Harassment March 2016 .docx


Comments