A theory of Allegorical names: 100 dreams of 100 famous people



Hi All

Here are some of the dreams that are in an unpublished book that I’ve started writing in 2011 and have sent it to the publishers last month for publishing. I’m still waiting for feedback. 

I actually wanted to name it © “144 dreams of 144 famous people” but didn’t want to wait till I dreamt 44 more dreams so that I can give it that title. That’s how the title came about. I thought it would be a nice idea to let these famous people, that I constantly dream about ( they give me sleepless nights, to a point where I cannot even function) know.   

If there’s a publisher who’s interested in publishing it, please feel free to contact me.   

Thanking you in advance.

Florence M. Shoko (Ms)

© florence.shoko 2012

Comments